The Lake House Invasion Pt. 04

Story Info
Little machination was necessary to reveal the secret.
2.4k words
4.18
8.4k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, right over here," waved Anna.

Much to his dismay, Gary's wife find him without too much trouble in the courtyard of her father's church. He's trying to hide from having to socializing with these snobbish parishioners, but he didn't want to make it super obvious. Anna always complained about him disappearing after the service.

He approached his wife. Her father the pastor was right next to her. In front of them were a pair of what Gary assumed to be mother and son. The mother was in a simple but white, long dress. She sported a long blonde hair that looked neatly maintained. The son looked to be in his late twenties and uncomfortable in his dress shirts and black dress pants. Their hair color matched even though the mother looked to be way too young to have a son this old.

"This is my husband, Gary," introduced Anna, sounding peppy, "the lady here is Silvia. She's a council woman and a frequent parishioner to the church."

Gary's hand reached out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you," said Silvia. "Nice to meet you, too," replied Gary. Her hand is soft and warm pretty similar to Ruth's. Maybe moms just had warm hands, not that Gary would know much about that.

"And this is Josh," introduced Anna, "Silvia's son. He's working with Wellspring Financials, is that right?"

"Yes," said Josh, sticking his hand out, "Nice to meet you." A briefer handshake than his mother's.

"We're about to leave for lunch at Wilbur's," said Anna, "it would be nice if you could join us."

The gear in Gary's head was turning. A lunch in Wilbur's would drag out with pointless and boring gossips in Gary's experience. He had no patience for that especially currently with the pile of works kicking his ass back in the office. He could use the time to get organized and be ready for the coming week. He's pretty sure Anna knew that, too.

"I'm sorry. I got some thing to take care of," said Gary, "Maybe next time?"

"That's a shame," said Silvia.

After a bit more pleasantries, Gary excuse himself. As he made way toward the parking lot, he could hear Anna's still peppy voice, "That's just like him. Always busy with work."

***

In the restroom, Z gave out a quick instruction on how to prep Anna for the anal sex, adding to Gary, "You can help her out unless you want me to do it instead."

"I'll do it," answered Gary. While he's helping his wife out with cleaning her ass out, he spoke up, "Who's Josh?"

"Oh, Gary, please," pleaded Anna, "He's nobody important."

"Your quickness earlier said otherwise," commented Gary, "what are you hiding from me?"

"No, nothing," insisted Anna, "Please, Gary. The situation here is bad enough. Don't make it worse."

"Hey, enough talking and get on with it," said Z.

Gary quieted down and continued to lube his wife's asshole, but he still thought about what his wife's hiding. He determined to find out eventually.

After the prep was done, Z herded that couple back to the living room. On the mattress now had Dinah straddling her father's lap and impaling her her up and down her father's member rapidly like she's a cowgirl riding on an aggressive bull at a rodeo. The pair also exchanged deep kisses of passionated lovers instead of a pair of father and daughter. On the other side of the mattress were Paul fucking his younger sister doggy-style. Dee was hugging him from behind and seemingly guiding the young pastor on the pace that he's thrusting the girl from behind. Gary and Anna were now guided to join this ring of perversion.

Anna laid down on her back with a pillow to prop up her butt to provide a better view and entry point for Gary. He lubed up his erected cock well before positioning its tip against his wife's anal entry.

"Please, be gentle Gary," pleaded Anna.

Gary only nodded and slowly push himself through his wife's anal ring. Her yell in pain echoed throughout the living room enough for the rest of sexual participants to stop momentarily.

"Your first time getting fucked in the ass, big sis?" asked Dinah, turning her bodying around while straddling her father to face her sister.

Anna could only grunted a yes out as Gary eased himself deeper and deeper into her.

"Relax yourself, sis," said Dinah as she crawled toward her big sister, "it will really hurt at first, but you'll feel good soon enough."

Anna's face was mixed with pain and confusion. Never in her wildest imagination would she think that she would be getting fucked in the ass by her husband in front of her own family and getting advices from her baby sister.

"Don't fight it," continued Dinah as she started to impale herself on her father's cock once again, "C'mon. Let me show how it's done. Daddy, do you mind switching to do my behind? We can show Anna that it's nothing to worry about."

Pastor Neal immediately agree with the idea. Dinah then got on all four while her father asked for lubes and applied them generously on his youngest daughter's asshole and his cock. The pastor's cock seemed to slide in his youngest's anal passage much more easier than when Gary's entered Anna's.

Now the three sisters formed some sort of triangle formation of sexual intercourse. The paces of the fucking started to synchronize with one another, and their moans of pleasure also harmonized. Anna seemed to start to enjoy being sodomized by her husband even though traces of pain could still be seen in her face. The pair of husband and wife said nothing to each other with only their cries of lust rang out occasionally. Dinah, however, switched between the words of encouragement to her eldest sister to the confessions of love to her father. Meanwhile, Eve only offered insults to Paul's manhood in-between her moans. This triangle of perversion among the three sisters and their lovers seemed like it could continue on endlessly.

The family orgy reached its beginning of the end when Paul yelled out that he's about to cum. He then pulled out his cock and sprayed all over his younger sister's back as they collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion. Pastor Neal announced that he was about to climax not very far behind his own son. Dinah quickly pulled out her father's cock from her own ass and turned around to rapidly suck his cock deep in her mouth. It didn't take long until the patriarch of the Vick family to explode deep in his youngest's mouth and she took every single drops in down her throat. The pastor then laid down on the bed with his baby daughter snuggle in his arms, cementing their new roles as lovers.

After everything winded down around himself, Gary felt himself getting closer and closer to cum. The tightness of his own wife's anal opening also didn't help for his to last much longer, but he had this nagging feeling from earlier and suddenly an idea to act on it.

After the steady pace of his anal pumping, Gary suddenly came to a complete stop.

"Hey, what's the idea?" snarled Sarge when he notice the halt, "you haven't finished like the others. Go on and continue the show."

"Hold on. What would happen if we refuse to continue on?" asked Gary, "will we both receive punishments, then?"

Sarge had a brief surprise look on his face, then it turned into a vicious smirk like he caught on to whatever Gary was thinking, "Oh, yeah? You both will get the punishment from openly defying me like this."

Gary's head was racing. He never cheated like Neal or had a secret gay life like Eve. He wondered what could be the punishment that these thugs could put on the big screen for him. Could it be the dirty business moves he pulled to jump ship to his current company? He wouldn't mind his in-laws to find out about that. Could it be about his abusive father who currently dated someone even younger than him or about his many white-trash step-siblings? Those stuff were certainly embarrassing but they were nothing compared to what was on screen before.

To Gary, whatever his wife was trying to hide earlier seemed a lot more damning considering her behavior after it was about to come out. He made up his mind, and gave out a retort, "Then, I quit. Both my wife and I won't participate in anymore of this foul activity."

Anna looked at Gary like he had gone mad. She was certainly glad that her anal assault come to a halt, but the punishment also sounded horrible considering what occurred earlier. "Gary, maybe we should just do what they say."

Gary simply ignored her and remained silent and seemingly defiant. The trust he had in her wavered a bit with the hint of suspicion earlier, and he definitely wanted to dig deep on this.

"All right. You're asking for it," said Sarge as he approached Gary menacingly. The big intruder's arm was cocked and ready to strike.

"Hold on. You said earlier that I have some sort of immunity, right?" exclaimed Gary, "That I can avoid my own punishment."

Sarge stopped in his track and smiled knowingly, "Oh? You want to use that option? That only exempts you, though, not both you and your wife."

Anna now looked at her own husband in disbelief. "What are you doing, Gary?"

"Yeah, I know," answered Gary, ignoring his wife.

"All right, then. Meeks, pull up the chat," ordered Sarge.

"No!" cried out Anna as a pair of screenshots of a text messages was pulled up the projector screen.

The screen now showed a back and forth starting from greetings to downright filthy sexting between who appeared to be Anna and this Josh character. Pages after pages detailed how the relationship was developed.

Gary pulled his cock out of his wife's asshole completely. He stared intensely at the screenshots shown. The conversation started off as just polite greetings then develop to light flirting to date scheduling to full blown sexting. More raunchy photos exchange between the two chat participants left nothing much to imagination the nature of their relationship.

Where did he go wrong, thought Gary, sure, he's been more distant and less intimate to Anna during the past year with him busting his ass at work. It was for the betterment of their future or so he thought. Maybe it was her desire for a child and subsequent miscarriage that caused this to happen. Million justifications filled his head.

After what seems like an eternity to him, and maybe also to Anna, Gary simply uttered, "Why?" sounding calmer than he thought he would be, but he couldn't bring himself to even look at his wife.

After a long pause, words started coming out of Anna's mouth,

"I'm so sorry, Gary. I met Josh at my father's church. Our moms were friends, you see. It was nothing at first, just asking financial advise about starting my business, but it turned into this thing. He's always available and easy to talk to, and you weren't around that much because of your work. We became more like roommate than anything else lately. With your refusal to try again for a baby, and I'm getting up there in years, I confided in my mom. She suggested that I could looked around to start again if I fell out of love with you, and her friend's son who's becoming more successful in his job could be a start."

Gary turned sharply toward Ruth who avoided his gaze. Out of all of his in-laws, he liked her the most. The mother-like figure who seemed so kind and always treated him with warmth initiated this greatest betrayal.

"Oh, don't blame her, Gary," said Anna, probably felt the gaze he had on her mom, "it was all my fault. I just felt so lonely. One thing led to another, and the trill of the sneaking around kept me going for a while. Just a stupid excitement that you had when you're doing something you're not supposed to. But, I couldn't live with myself betraying you like that, so I stop contacting him for a couple of months now. It was just a big mistake. Please, forgive me, Gary."

Gary turned to look at his wife. So much emotion was about to burst out of him. He didn't know what kind of face he made when he said, "Things were that bad between us that you felt like you're about to fall out of love with me, so you ended up cheating with suggestion from your mom. Did I get all that right?" He's sounding even calmer somehow.

Gary glanced around the room. Anna's expression was a mix of sadness and fear. Ruth'S only displayed shame. Neal and Paul had the blank, unsurprised expression while the rest of the family and others had incredulity on their faces. Ruth couldn't just be the one who thought of this matchmaking idea, thought Gary, it was more like that Neal, who seemed to think that Gary was never good enough for his daughter, planted this stupid idea in his wife and his daughter's head.

"But, Gary, I didn't fall out of love with you. We could try to work this out," pleaded Anna.

"We could work this out if you didn't cheat," said Gary flatly, "Do you expect me to pretend that never happen? Just go back to be a happy couple? Continue to work my ass off to support this farce of a family? While everybody in your family look down on me? What the hell do you mean 'work this out'? You can't be serious, right?"

"Whoa, back off, man" warned Sarge. Without knowing it himself, Gary must have approached his wife in a threatening manner during the course of his rant. "We were the one allowed to inflict violence around here. Beside, if you want to get back at your wife or her family, there's more fun available option here.

Gary stared deep into Sarge's eyes. Something is the masked invader's eyes show understanding and mischief at the same time.

Looking around at the naked Vick family and friends, Gary thought that maybe there's something in Sarge's reasoning. Maybe there's a better way to do this.