The Lake House Pt. 01

Story Info
She male porn star, neglected wife and cucks love triangle.
3k words
4.58
9.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_j71
Chris_j71
26 Followers

The morning, Chris and Jackie

"Morning babe, how was your sleep" Jackie whispered as she crawled back into bed to her waking husband,

"It was great until I woke up by myself" jokes Chris as he stares at Jackie's tits swaying in her black sports bra.

Jackie is a 5' 2" doll who's could fit most guys "dream girl" ideas easily. With a perfect set of DD breasts and one of the nicest asses Chris has still ever laid eyes on she was perfect. She was the definition of a hot wife. Jackie was a little bit stuck in her "scene" phase from high school having never lost the clothing and hair style but that was one of the things Chris loved about her, she was true to who she really was.

Chris on the other hand is not someone you would describe as any girls dream man. Standing at 5' 1" with a skinny build and a skinnier cock it was a miracle he ever even convinced Jackie to go out with him, let alone marry him. She always told him it was his cute ass that made her fall for him.

He was mildly successful with his online drop shipping business. He always wondered if she did it for the money or if she truly loved him.

"I have an appointment this afternoon to meet someone interested in the lake house"

"That's great" says Chris

"She seemed really nice on the phone and said she works from home so I'm sure she will keep the house tidy, unlike those last deadbeats! And I'm meeting Amanda for lunch on the way so you get the house to yourself, don't be too hard on yourself today" teased Jackie.

She had caught him watching porn on his phone a month ago while pretending to be "working". Getting caught stroking his 4" cock was humiliating. Even if it was his wife. It seemed she was fine with it but she did enjoy making jokes at him now which humiliated him even more. Their sex life had been dwindling for the last couple of years, Chris turned to porn unaware of what Jackie did to keep herself satisfied.

The lake was about an hour drive from Chris and Jackie's house, they played it smart after they're wedding and used the buck and doe money and some of Chris's cash to put a down payment on a small house on the lake to use as a rental property. It was what had gave jackie the idea to get into real estate.

"I'll order dinner for us tonight, feel like sushi?" Asked Chris ignoring his wives joke.

"Ouu yes sushi's my favourite, I have to shower and get going. Love you hun" said Jackie as she left Chris alone in bed watching her big round ass sway as she walked away.

"Time for work I guess" muttered Chris.

The morning, Kylie cross

Kylie moaned. A long drawn out moan that almost sounded like a roar. Beneath her roar were obscene squeaks and screams that were muffled by the pillow. And the fact Kylie was shoving her head into the pillow to quiet her down.

"This is the best and worst part" thought kylie.

She looked down and saw sweat glittering on the tattoo that laid between her petite perky boobs. Past her tits was a set of tight 6 pack abs that tied in perfectly to her package. A package that was currently pulsing inside of the young woman who had been working the front desk of the hotel she was staying at. The young woman was an easy kill, as they all were for her. Kylie was surprised the slutty teen was able to take all 12" of her thick cock. Most woman struggled to take 3/4s of it.

The girl was still cumming even though Kylie had finished a few minutes ago. Filling a pussy with a huge volume of cum normally had that effect. Slowly she pulled back, releasing her monster from the young girl.

And there it was, Kylie's favourite part.

She loved seducing beautiful woman but the thing she loves the most was seeing the aftermath of what her cock could do.

With a pop her enormous head fell out. The little slut moaned as an enormous amount of cum ran out of her now stretched beyond belief hole. Before meeting kylie last night she had only had sex twice with her boyfriend and had a cute little slit. He had no where near the tool that Kylie was packing.

"She will be lucky to ever feel him again" kylie thought as she enjoyed seeing how destroyed the young pussy was.

"Clean yourself up and Check me out for 11:30, I have an appointment after lunch I don't want to miss.. " kylie thought long and hard trying to think of the girls name. Realizing she never even asked for it.

...

Lunch Jackie/Amanda

"Do you think it's too early for a mimosa?"

Amanda asks while walking through the front door of the restaurant.

"It's never too early for mimosas!" Jackie howls "I can have one or two with you but after that you're on your own! I can't miss my appointment"

As the two girls sit down a waiter glides over. Setting the menus down he casually asks "the usual ladies?". They had lunch and drinks at the restaurant quite often, a little salad for each and a lot of drinks were the usual.

"That would be great" responded Jackie as the waiter turned to fetch their order.

"So who's the new prospect?" Asks Amanda

"I'm not sure who she is yet and I'm not sure if she's moving in yet or not. All she told me was that she works from home but she sounded really nice on the phone!"

"Well I hope she's as nice as she sounds because I don't think I can go back to listening to you complain about tenants again!" Laughs Amanda as the waiter sets they're drinks down.

"Ahhh these are sooo good, I might have to stay for a couple more after you leave Jackie"

Sipping her drink Jackie smiles, "I'm with you. Mine is tasting like a seco-."

"Jackie?" Asks Amanda. Confused by what jackies staring at and why she stopped mid sentence.

"Uhh sorry i just thought I saw someone I knew" Jackie says not taking her eyes off of her target.

Amanda turns her head to see what's caught her eye and sees it's a younger woman, with brown hair, wearing a small black dress with heels and a smart looking little purse. The little dress is low enough to show a tattoo between her breasts. She radiates confidence as she walks through the dining room until finally settling at a table by herself.

Jackie is not sure why she's so captivated by the young woman, there's just something about her. Something she can't take her eyes off. Something that's making her feel a little.. wait. "Am I attracted to her?". Jackie tries to think back to the last time she was turned on. However she was unable to remember it. Chris was a great husband but he lacked in the love department. And while he used porn to fill his cravings she had not found anything that worked. She tried a vibrating dildo she had received as a gift during her bachelorette party but it didn't seem to do the trick, it was bigger than Chris but only about 5" and a little thin. As time went on she gave up on trying and consumed herself with work, alcohol and spending time with Chris(who was more like a best friend than an husband).

Jackie tried her best to have the usual lunch time conversation with Amanda but as hard as she tried all she could do was slowly peck her food and steal glances over at the woman dining alone.

As lunch is cleaned up both of the girls leave money on the table and say they're goodbyes. When Jackie stands up to give Amanda a hug she realizes her panties are sticking to her. She really was turned on by this woman, her pussy was wet and all she had done was watch her order food!

As Amanda and Jackie walk out the woman dining alone looks up at Jackie and half smiles/half smirks. "It's as if she knows the effect she has on me" thinks Jackie

...

Lunch Kylie cross

Kylie thought she was going to be late. The little tart who had her brains fucked out all night by Kylie had done everything she could to keep Kylie around. She even wrote her phone number down multiple times on random useless pieces of paper she said "we're required for checking out"

"Pff yeah right" breathed Kylie as she left the hotel.

As she hopped into her black Audi sports car she sped off from the hotel hoping she would have enough time for a bite to eat before going to see her new house, and the realtor.

Pulling in to what she assumed was the only restaurant in town she was quite surprised. It looked like a nice place and if they have good food she decided she would come here often.

Once she was inside a waiter led her to table, and that's when her 6th sense kicked in. She could feel eyes burning holes in her dress, imagining the treasures she hid with it. She knew she turned a lot of heads but her 6th sense was telling her someone needed a performance like the one she delivered in the hotel last night. And that's when her eyes locked in and found the source. There were two woman sitting at a table drinking mimosas. Well Atleast one was. They both looked to be around 30 and the one staring at her was drop dead gorgeous. Sitting above a beautifully large ass was a slim frame with a big pair of tits bursting out of a gothy looking outfit.

If Kylie had more time she would have probably went over to the girls table and introduced herself. Knowing In not much time she could have either of them bent over the sinks in the ladies room. Begging for her to breed them.

"Screw the food" Kylie smirked as they walked by "I'm for sure comming back here".

Lunch Chris

It was boring. Fucking boring sitting behind a computer all day. Chris usually got all of his work done in the morning leaving the afternoon for him to "indulge" in some of his favourite websites before Jackie came home. As he confirmed his last shipment it was like muscle memory that his hand drifted down to his pants. Cupping his little cock and even smaller balls.

His sex life with Jackie had slowly been becoming non existent. It seemed the more porn he watched the less they had sex. Not that he didn't enjoy sex with Jackie. She was a beautiful woman. It was the fact he knew she didn't enjoy sex with him.

After cruising his normal sites for a few minutes he stumbles upon something a little different. It's a leak from a porn star's private site that was going viral. A girl he'd never laid eyes on before. She had brown hair, tattoos, a tight looking set of abs and a perfect little set of tits that had his cock throbbing. Suddenly the girl on camera stood up, clearly showing off the part of her that was going viral. The girl was stroking up and down a thick meaty 12" cock that was between her legs!

Chris's mind started racing faster than his hand.

"How can such a beautiful woman have a cock that absolutely dwarfs his?"

"Is it even possible for her to fuck anyone with a giant head like that?"

"Why the fuck am I so hard right now?"

It was becoming too much for chris. the perfect little tits and giant cock were pushing him quickly over the edge. As he felt his own orgasm coming he saw something change. The monster of a cock was still getting stroked to a slow and steady rhythm but it was pulsing. Clearly the girl on the screen was close to her own orgasm. He watched intently as she delivered the last few strokes on herself when suddenly the giant dick started convulsing. Slinging cum all over its owner and the floor beneath it.

It was like every part of her was throbbing. Her chest and cock rising and falling to an orgasmic beat.

With a wink the girl bent down and licked a mouthful of her own cum off her hand before grabbing the camera and turning the video off.

"What the fuck?" Chris says after his hand finds his dick soft again. He didn't realize it but while he watched the beautiful woman milk what looked like a litre of cum from her dick, he had been watching so closely that he stopped stroking. His penis never stopped because it was deflated and covered in his own cum.

"I gotta figure out who this girl is!" Says Chris as he starts the video over again.

...

On the way to the appointment

Jackie

As Jackie drove down the winding road that led to the lake house she tried over and over again to figure it out.

She couldn't get the girl from the restaurant out of her head. She couldn't figure out what it was about her that had her so turned on. And why had she became so wet in the restaurant from just watching her walk in?

"Shit!" Jackie swears. "I really don't want to meet the new tenant with soaked panties! I'll feel so slutty!"

With one hand on the wheel, Jackie reaches down and gently rubs 2 fingers over her panties until they land on the wet spot. However she wasn't just wet she was totally soaked! It was like someone had turned a faucet on between her legs.

Jackie pulls the Range Rover over to the side of the road, slides her seat back and wiggles out of her drenched panties. "Hopefully I'll dry a bit on the way before I get there" thinks Jackie. Before she can get the car in drive a feeling comes over her. A need. The same 2 fingers that had discovered her soaked panties now land on her bare Pussy. "It's been sooo long" moans Jackie as she starts to slowly apply pressure to her glistening mound.

"Ouuuuu" she moans as she pets her pretty almost virgin pussy. 2 fingers land on either side of her now stiff clit. She rubs circle after circle around herself getting close but not able to finish when suddenly the girl from the restaurant pops back into her head. Only this time she's lost the little black dress and has her perfect tits on display for Jackie.

"Oh god, oh god, oh goddd" Jackie moans as unfamiliar waves wash over her. Bucking in the seat with her fingers still circling her clit she orgasms. Right there in the drivers seat of her Range Rover on the side of the highway.

"Well I'm sure a fucking mess now" Jackie says out loud as she feels her wetness.

Embarrassed hearing the wizz of a car going past her she slinks down in her seat. As if to hide herself from the oblivious driver flying down the road.

As the car passes Jackie recognizes it. It's a sporty looking black Audi.

"Where have I saw that car before" mutters Jackie as she pulls herself back together. Heading to the lake house.

...

On the way to the appointment

Kylie cross

The waiter returned to her table to leave the bill.

Her food was good and the service was fast, seeing the amount Kylie left the waiter a large tip. Anticipating coming back. As she dropped the money she noticed he had left her his number and the bottom of the bill. He just couldn't resist himself.

"Not really my type but you never know"

Says Kylie as she picks up the bill, putting it into her little purse.

When she stands to leave the restaurant gets quiet. Everyone's watching the beautiful new girl, unaware of the monster she's concealing.

Kylie loved her car. Too often she found herself leaving late, just so she could drive the shit out of it.

Flying down the highway Kylie lets herself relax. Reaching into the glove box she pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one. The girl from the restaurant on her mind.

"I should have got her number before I left" Kylie says exhaling smoke. "It was like her pussy was screaming at me. Begging to be stretched to its limit and filled full of cum over and over again"

Picturing the woman gaped and leaking Kylie can feel her cock growing in her panties.

Coming around a long corner is a Range Rover pulled over on the side of the road.

"Kind of strange" she says to herself as she flicks her butt out the window.

Google maps tells her to take a right turn. Snapping her out of her daydream. The house is only a short drive down a small lakeshore road.

As the black Audi pulls in the driveway Kylie finally sees the house in person. Looking exactly as it had in the add.

She was right on time for the appointment, but the realtor still hasn't arrived.

...

The afternoon appointment.

Chris

"Thank you for calling Jackie Realty and rental service office, I am currently unavailable to take your call"-

Click

Chris wondered what his wife could be doing. He had tried her cell a few times and her office twice. It was unlike Jackie to not answer her phone. Something must be really keeping her occupied..

Part 2 cumming soon to a lakehouse near you

This is my first time attempting writing, feel free to let me know how it is!

(would love help with editing pt 2)

Chris_j71
Chris_j71
26 Followers