The Lakehouse Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Saturday Morning Sees a Young Man Further Degraded
1.1k words
4.58
9.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to a cool breeze coming in the window, and to the sounds of breakfast being made.

I rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen fully nude, fully embracing my newfound exhibitionism. I saw Paul making coffee, juice and eggs. He heard me approach, turned around and smiled.

"Good Morning. Nice sleep?"

I walked over and kissed him full on the lips and felt him grab my ass. I winked at him.

"Great sleep, better night."

"No regrets then?"

I shook my head and smiled.

"Honest to god, the best night of my life. Every second of it was incredible."

"I think we may have released quite the little cock slut. We usually don't see people so.... enthusiastic"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"What can I say, I found my calling. Where's Steven?"

"He's out for a run. He couldn't stop talking about how tight your ass was. At some point, I'll want a turn."

I took a sip of coffee and smiled. I put down the mug and reached out to squeeze his cock through his robe.

"No time like the present."

Paul laughed and put his own mug down.

"You're insatiable! Don't you want breakfast first?"

"No. I want you to bend me over the kitchen table and fuck me."

That bit of sass was enough. Paul pulled me towards him and kissed me hard on the lips. Quickly our mouths opened, and his tongue probed deeply into mine. While he held me right up against me. I ripped the robe right off his shoulders and dropped to my knees.

Paul's cock was already hard, so I began with a quick kiss to his cock head, before licking all the way up the underside of his shaft. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked as fast as I could.

I was proud of how quickly I had taken to sucking cock and could hear Paul's moans as his hands slid over the top of my head. After swallowing his cock for a few minutes, I positioned myself underneath Paul and began sucking his balls. It was my first tea bagging session, and it did not take long for me to become a fan. I could taste the freshness of Paul's recent shower, but could smell the musk of his balls at the same time.

Eventually, Paul motioned for me to stand up. We kissed once more before I was turned around, facing the breakfast table.

Paul bent me over the table and before I knew what was happening, I felt his tongue inside my ass. I thought the night before had shown me everything there was to know, but getting a rim job was amazing. Paul's tongue probed my asshole and moved around quickly, and with ease. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life as I was teased for what seemed like an eternity. Paul knew how to eat ass, and the experience had precum leaking out of my stiffening cock as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Suddenly, Paul stopped eating out my ass. I lifted my head to look behind me, but Paul pushed my head onto the table. He wanted me at a ninety-degree angle, with little room to move.

I felt Paul's cock begin to fill my asshole, but unlike Steven the night before, he didn't ease himself in. Once he had pushed the head inside, he slammed into me in one thrust, so hard the table shifted underneath me. His hand left my head, and moved to my hips, giving him the full weight and strength to thrust into me. I didn't dare move my head off the table.

He began fucking me slowly, but forcefully, building up his pace and strength. He soon found a quick and strong pace, opening me up even more than I had been the night before.

"Steven was right. You're so fucking tight."

While it didn't take me long to begin moaning, Paul did not need any motivation. He hurried his pace even further, giving me all he had. The table was shaking, and some of the cutlery that had been laid out for breakfast clattered to the floor. I could hear Paul grunting and panting behind me. All his strength was focused on fucking me. It was incredible. In the moment, I was not a person, I was a hole to be used for his pleasure.

He continued to fuck me fast and hard, grunting with each thrust like he was playing tennis. The pleasure in my ass, as I was being used, was matched by trying to catch my breath as my stomach continually slamming into the edge of the table had me constantly winded.

"I'm so fucking close. I'm going to come."

I pushed the table away and pulled off his cock. I turned around, briefly catching a glimpse of surprise and disappointment on Paul's face. His face changed into a smile when he saw what I was doing. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth, my tongue sticking out as wide as it would go.

It did not take him long. Just a few short strokes, and matching grunts later, three strings of thick cum sprayed out of Paul's thick cock. One caught me over the left eye, another square in the forehead, while a final one hit the bullseye, and went right into my mouth. It was the second time Paul's load wound up in my mouth and it tasted as good as it did the night before.

But, as amazing as last night was, this was even better. Cum dripped down my face, and I could barely open one eye. I was more than just a closeted bottom, I was a closeted, submissive, whore. I wasn't sure what the rest of the weekend would bring, but I couldn't wait to find out.

Paul was leaning on the counter, his chest heaving. I shifted over and sucked his softening cock, licking up the remainder of the cum still leaking from its head. I leaned back and sat on my feet, taking as much of his cum off my face as I could with my fingers, and then sticking them in my mouth.

"Well, well, somebody got an early start."

I turned around where Steven stood, sweating from his run.

"Sorry, we couldn't help ourselves."

"No apologies needed, kid. I don't blame either one of you. Save me some coffee, I'm going to hop in the shower."

I stood up and looked at him, cum still visible on my eyelid and forehead.

"Want some company?"