All Comments on 'The Lamp Ch. 03-04'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ugh..

i really hope she gets revenge~

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
huh...

kind of wondering who will be left standing by the end of this.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
Are you deleting comments?

I repeat: in terms of writing I suspect you think the husband is the hero and has reason to treat his wife this way - I know, it is a fantasy - but even fantasies need a basis of truth: you did not make the wife bad enough to deserve the masochistic pain he is inflicting. You did not make this BDSM. You need either to justify his actions more, or allow her the irony of finding her "lamp" penultimate happiness that you seem to think the "husband" deserves. Characterrization weakness makes the story less enjoyable and you might change catagories from here on in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hmm

He's beginning to have a little too much fun. I hope she did something to warrent that kind of treatment for her husband. Or that the genie becomes hers in someway when she gets too misareble like her husband

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Love the Lamp!

Like the way he is Breaking her she is afraid he will.

leave her and find someone else. Maybe now she is starting to re-think her "bitchiness". cant wait to see whats Next for Our Lil Bird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hay, it's fiction, it's not reality, but,

speaking from experience, 5, 7, 12 years of verbal abuse (and she was even more abusive and controlling than, . . . Never mind.) can build a real head of steam. He hasn't entirely given up on her. She didn't take 2 minutes to blow the chances he gave her early on. She's gona need a lot of personal attention to make her worth living with, but he seems to want to try.

DHL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This chapter failed at the start.

He tells her to lie on the floor and go to sleep. She goes to the floor, DOESN'T go to sleep and she masturbates. Obviously the commands don't always work. Since she hears he's asleep why doesn't she get up, pull on some of his clothes and leave? Go to a friends or her Parents and hide out. She knows not to allow him to talk to her or whoever she's with so he has no control. More likely she simply drives a kitchen knife through his chest and puts and end to this nonsense. You're a better writer than this garbage.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
"Over-The-Top"?

Granted that the old Tammy was the world's worst wife and that she DESPERATELY needed an attitude adjustment in the worst way, turning her into a girl toy and putting her in a birdcage to live was over-the-top. I think that Mike had better (MUCH better) ways of turning her into the kind of woman he wanted without that!

Nobody wants a harridan feminist shrew for a wife! But nobody wants an altogether helpless "birdbrain" either.

Loses points from the past two chapters. A "3" at most!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How did it go from chapter 4 to chapter 8?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous