The Lancaster Twins Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this stuff, Big Brother. I want it every day. I wish you could make this much every day!" she said, gleefully, as she licked and sucked on her fingers. She suddenly jumped up and made her way to the bathroom. Bill thought this was a good time to make his exit.

The next morning, at breakfast, the twins seemed absolutely giddy. Bill, of course, knew why. They had the perfect situation, he reflected. Who would suspect anything? He just hoped that they were using some kind of protection if they were really having sex - and what Jenny had said last night led him to believe that they were, indeed, doing just that. Bill had used a handkerchief as he jerked himself off after he had returned to his bedroom. He couldn't remember the last time he had such a powerful orgasm. He knew that what his grandchildren were doing was very wrong - it was taboo, but the sight of his incredibly sexy granddaughter's sensuous body and her eagerness to suck the massive load of fresh boy-cum from her twin brother filled him with lust for the young girl. He couldn't imagine anything - not even his beautiful daughter - that could turn him on as much.

As the week progressed, his senses were assaulted, seemingly at every turn. His daughter, Shana, wore clothes that accentuated her womanly curves. It seemed that everything she wore showed cleavage, though it never looked indecent. Jenny was just a walking wet-dream. She looked good in everything. He longed to see her bare breasts again, but knew that probably wasn't going to happen. He wasn't going to take the chance of getting caught by trying to spy on her and her brother. He admitted to himself that he would love to watch that again, or even watch her spread her long, tanned legs, welcoming her twin brother into her most secret place. Bill wasn't sure he could turn her down, himself. He certainly couldn't have turned her down when he was a young stud like his grandson now was.

One day, the twins had to drive to the college to purchase their textbooks. Tom had driven into town to get his truck serviced. Bill was left alone with his daughter for the first time since he arrived. He sat at the kitchen table as Shana busied herself with the dishes and making the first preparations for supper. After a while, she made some coffee and sat down to enjoy it with her dad.

"So, Dad, is she prettier than I was at that age?" she asked him, smiling.

"Of course not," he said thoughtfully, "But she is a mighty fine looking young woman."

"I've seen you looking." She laughed at the expression on his face. "I don't care. Any red-blooded guy is going to check her out. I'm glad to see that you haven't gotten old!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" he challenged.

"You used to check me out. I knew it, and you knew that I knew it. Right?"

"Well, Shana..." Bill was at a loss for words.

"Remember that night I got hurt and you had to undress me and wash all that mud off of me?"

Bill looked uncomfortable. "Sure I remember it. I was so worried about you. That was one of the worst nights of my life. It's a wonder those horses didn't trample you."

"Well, that's insulting," Shana said, sarcastically. "You saw me naked and even slept with me - and it was one of the worse nights of your life?"

"You're my daughter!"

"Yes, but you were checking me out. I saw you, and I saw you a lot of times after that. What's wrong with that? You never did anything inappropriate. Just admit that you liked what you saw."

"I liked it, of course, and sometimes I wished you were not my daughter. That sounds terrible, doesn't it? I've always been so proud of you, Shana," he said, almost becoming emotional. "I'm proud of the way you live your life and I'm proud that you are such a beautiful woman. And, by the way, you didn't get that from your mother. You got that from my side of the family," he laughed.

Shana got up and sat in her father's lap. "I miss sitting in my Daddy's lap like I did when it was just you and me at home. It's been a long time, hasn't it, Daddy? Tom and I have been married nearly 20 years!"

Bill was startled that Shana sat in his lap, but since nobody was around didn't really see the harm in it. Being around both Shana and his sexy granddaughter had made him constantly horny ever since he had come to visit. He thought that Shana was a bit heavier than she had been as a girl, which was to be expected, but she still had that lovely shape, those awesome breasts and that beautiful face. If anything, her face was even more gorgeous that it had been all those years ago.

"What are you thinking about, Daddy?" Shana asked as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"How pretty you are," he said, and kissed her cheek. "You're my little girl and I love you more than anything on this earth. Of course you already know that."

Shana had fantasized for years about her Dad. From just kissing him to doing something more overtly sexual. When she was a young woman, she had often thought of her Dad as her husband made love to her. As the years had passed and she wasn't around her father as much, she didn't think about it as much, but occasionally his image would pop into her mind. She would remember her father's muscular physique, his hairy, barrel chest and the thick mat of black hair that covered his stomach. He was so sexy!

Shana looked into her handsome father's face and stroked his brown hair, now streaked with iron gray. It just made him sexier, to her. She suddenly pulled him to her and kissed his lips. To her surprise, he kissed her back. Then his tongue was in her mouth as she lustily sucked it and thrust her own tongue into his mouth. What was she doing? She didn't even care. Not right now. She had always wanted to be kissed by her father, to receive this affirmation that he found her to be a desirable woman. She reached between his legs, and to her great satisfaction, felt his erection through his blue jeans.

Her father stopped her, removing her hand from his groin and breaking the kiss. "Shana, what are we doing, Baby?" he breathed. "This is wrong. We can't do this!"

Shana stood and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her bountiful breasts, encased in a black bra. Her cleavage spilled out, to her father's delight and consternation. "I've been outside digging potatoes," she said. "I need a shower. I'll leave the door open if you want to continue our chat - or anything." She unbuttoned her jean shorts and walked into her bedroom, then into the bathroom. Bill could see that she left the door open, from his vantage, seated at the table.

As he sat there, wondering what just happened, Shana reappeared in her bedroom and, with her back to him, took her shorts down, removed her bra, and let her panties drop to the floor. His cock lurched. She still had the body of a young woman. No fat, no cellulite, tanned, and toned. He could even see the sides of her generous breasts. What was she doing? She had not even gone this far with her teasing when she was a teenager. He had reveled in it at the time because he knew it was just some kind of game with her. She was an inexperienced virgin and just got a thrill of showing off her body to her daddy. He got it. They both got a thrill from it. But now - this was different. She was a married woman and her children were grown. She was almost 40 years old, although her body looked like she was 25. This was more than teasing, he realized. This was an invitation.

He heard the shower running and knew that his daughter had left the door open in full expectation that he would come to her. His mind told him that this was wrong. He had never had sex with a married woman - except his own wife, of course. He had never cheated on his wife, not even after he knew she cheated on him. Bill had always tried to do the right thing. He couldn't possibly do this. He wouldn't. He would get up and go outside and try to get his mind off of this, as impossible as he knew that would be.

Bill got up, intending to walk out the door, but instead, he walked into Shana's bedroom, unbuckled his pants, removed all his clothing, and walked into the bathroom. The shower was running and the sliding, frosted-glass sliding doors hid his daughter's body. He slid the door open. Shana, beautiful in her nakedness, moved over to allow her father room to enter. She wasn't smiling, he noticed. Instead, she had a look of determination on her face. He gazed at her magnificent body, his cock thickening even more. At his age, he couldn't maintain a full erection while standing, even in the presence of the gorgeous, ultra-sexy creature that was his daughter. She didn't say a word, but handed him the bottle of body-wash. He turned away from her as he began to lather his body.

Shana got out of the shower and began to towel off as her father bathed himself. She was trying not to think. She knew what she wanted and she knew that if it didn't happen now - today - that it would never happen. She knew what a great sin it was, but she also knew that she had imagined this a thousand times. Wasn't that sinful, as well? She had never had sex with anyone but her husband, but she had fantasized about other men, including her father, many, many times. She had been propositioned, several times, by men she worked with or knew in social situations - even men with whom she attended church. She had been so tempted, so many times, but she had never allowed herself to follow through. She loved Tom. She could not cheat on Tom! She would explain to her father that this was a big mistake, when he emerged from the shower.

Shana sat on the edge of the bed, combing her damp hair. She heard her father - her naked Daddy - drying himself in her bathroom. She looked up and could see his reflection in the bathroom mirror from where she sat. He was still muscular. His arms were heavily muscled and his chest was massive. She noticed that his body hair was mostly gray now, but he still looked incredibly sexy. Besides that, and way more important to Shana, was how she felt about him. She really didn't even care if he didn't look as good as he used to look. He was still the same person. Her father - the man that she adored more than anyone on earth, until she met Tom. He had taken care of her when she was helpless. Her mother had abandoned him, but he carried on, raising her and doing the best he could. He was a man of impeccable character, a man that people respected.

Bill walked out of the bathroom, his thick cock bobbing in front of him. He sat down next to Shana on the bed, reflecting that he never would have believed that they would be sitting together, naked, and unashamed. Shana took his hand and placed it on one of her breasts. When he tweaked her nipple, she closed her eyes in bliss. He pulled her to him and they lay on the bed, kissing. They didn't speak. What was there to say? He broke the kiss and began to kiss her neck and down to her breasts - the breasts that he had gazed at when she was a teenager - the most perfect breasts, other than his granddaughter's (and that was a close contest) that he had ever seen in his life. He began to hungrily devour them, giving in to his lust. His cock stiffened. He had wanted this girl - this woman - for most of her life. He didn't know when he first started lusting for her, but it was long before the incident at the horse show when she was 18. He massaged her bountiful mounds, licked them, and sucked the nipples. He held one in each hand as he moved his head back and forth between them, wetting them with his saliva.

Shana eagerly thrust her breasts at Bill. She was proud of them and had always loved it when he admired them, even if it was unspoken. She had always wanted - needed - her daddy to suck them. He deserved it. He was so good. His life had not been easy. He deserved to enjoy what he had created - his own daughter. She delighted in the thought, as she gave herself totally to thoughts of incest. Incest was, and always had been, her biggest turn-on. She had even found incest stories online that she had secretly read. She had known a girl in college that had related to her the fact that she had experimented with her own brother - and they had even gone all the way once. It had made Shana so horny, and she had masturbated thinking about the siblings many times. But the topic that turned her on more than anything, of course, was dad-daughter sex. She had wanted her father so badly, even as a teenager. She imagined having a sexual relationship with him for most of her life. Now, as her father mauled and sucked at her breasts, she gave herself completely to it. She moaned and pulled Bill's head tightly to her breasts as he suckled. The man knew what he was doing and he was obviously hungry for her. Her Daddy wanted her!

Shana slid out from under him and, crawling on hands and knees, placed herself between his hairy legs. She held his cock, looking at it, comparing it in her mind to her husband's. Not as long, for sure, but just as thick, she thought. She loved sucking Tom off, and had slowly but surely learned how to take most of his thick cudgel into her throat. She fervently desired to show off this skill to her father. She hefted his nuts and lovingly kissed them and then took, first one, then the other, carefully into her mouth. Her father moaned, "Oh Shana, that's so good." These were the first words either of them had spoken since she had left the kitchen to take a shower.

"I'm so glad, Daddy," she murmured. "I love you so much!" She slowly licked his bulging cock all over, not missing a spot. She lay flat on her stomach, her boobs propping her up as she licked at his frenulum, inserting her tongue into his meatus, and then slowly encircled his glans with her wet tongue. "I love your cock, Daddy. It is so beautiful," she said, sensuously. Then she tilted his cock so that she could put the head into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, totally enamored with the very thought of what she was doing to her own father.

"Oh, Honey, that's going to make me cum if you do that long," he warned.

Change of plan. Shana knew that, if he came, he was not likely to be able to fuck her - and fuck her he must! She wanted it and needed it and wasn't going to be denied. She had waited all her life for this opportunity and it might not ever come again. As sinful as it was, she thought, she would always wish they had done it - for the rest of her life. She regretfully let his cock slip out of her hand and kissed up his hairy body, thinking how different it was from her almost hairless husband. Equally sexy - just different.

She kissed his mouth and they licked each other's lips and tongues. She bit his ear and put her tongue as deep into it as she could, fucking it in and out. She whispered, "I want you to fuck your little girl."

Bill took her in his powerful arms and flipped her over on her back. He hoisted her legs up, spreading them. He kissed her breasts, then her stomach, then, pushing her legs further up, he bent to taste her. Her aroma assaulted his senses. It reminded him of when a stud horse smelled of a mare. It was an amazing sight to see a stallion's massive cock harden from smelling the female, and then to mount her. Bill tasted his daughter. She was delicious. His cock throbbed. He licked her swollen clit and Shana responded by pushing her crotch upward from the bed as she moaned with pleasure.

Bill licked Shana's wet pussy from bottom to top and then swiped her clit again with his thick tongue. "Oh, Daddy! Fuck me!" Shana gasped as she pulled at his hair.

Bill got on his knees, between her legs, placing the head of his swollen cock in her cuntal crease. "Shana, I love you," he managed to say, his voice cracking as he began to ease himself inside her warm, wet, eager pussy.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, Daddy! It's so good! Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee!" she begged.

Bill slowly eased himself inside her, as she splayed her legs wide, wantonly offering her beautiful body to the incestuous coupling. "Shana, baby, baby..."

"Call me your little girl," she whispered. "Please tell me what you are doing to your little girl!"

Bill looked at her. Her face was a mask of unbridled lust. She was definitely into this. She wanted it. He realized that she had wanted it, as had he, all these years. He began to move his thick bludgeon in and out of her wet, slick, hole. "I am fucking my little girl," he exulted, breathlessly. "My beautiful little girl!" he said tenderly.

"Fuck it, Daddy," she moaned as she rested a hand on his buttocks, encouraging him to fuck her harder. "Daddy, fuck your little girl! Fuck my little pussy!" she groaned.

Bill increased the pace, pounding his eager daughter as she wrapped her long legs around his body, spreading her legs even wider, welcoming him into her depths. "Shana, Shana..." he chanted as he gazed down at the incredible sight of this ravishing beauty - his daughter - as she hungrily gave her body to him. "Oh, Little Girl, your Daddy is going to cum inside you!"

"Yes, Daddy. Breed your little girl, you stud!" she screamed as her own orgasm consumed her. Her entire body was shaking. She pulled at his buttocks, trying to pull him deeper inside her as her pussy clamped around his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm cumming on your big stallion cock!" she screamed, not caring what she said or whether it made any sense or not.

Bill's cum poured into his daughter. He was positive that he hadn't cum this much in decades. His orgasm was as mind blowing as any he could ever remember. "Unggggggggggggh, Baby, you're so gooooooood!" he cried as jet after jet of his warm cream filled his daughter's womb.

He lay on top of her for several minutes, both of them out of breath from their exertions, both of them covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Finally, Bill rolled off of her. She lay on her side to look at him, still coming down from her delicious orgasm. She felt no regret. She felt no shame. She felt no guilt.

12