The Landlord

Story Info
It is not what you think.
903 words
3.62
7.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on my porch when my landlord stopped by.

"I'm here checking the toilet for leaks," he smiled.

I never noticed how blue his eyes were before. He was wearing work boots and camouflage shorts. For a man in his forties, he looked well fit. Even though my toilet wasn't leaking, I decided to let him in.

"You keep your place nice and I thank you for it," he said.

"Thanks," I replied. "Would you care for something to drink? I've got cold beer and lemonade."

I could hear him fiddle around in the bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat and flushed it.

"Yeah, a cold beer would be nice."

I got him a beer and invited him to sit down.

"My wife and I appreciate you being on time with your rent."

"No problem. How is she doing?"

"She's fine, I guess. Out of town with friends. I think she's cheating on me."

I was surprised as he sat his beer down and started to cry. I didn't know what to say or do.

"I could make you feel better," I blurted.

He took a swig of his beer and smiled.

"As long as it is just between us." I added.

"I've got this oral technique I call the snake dance."

He looked a bit afraid, but I assured him he'd like it. He arched his eyebrow inquisitively.

"The snake dance?" He gulped.

"Yeah, let me show you." I got up and locked the door and drew my blinds so no one passing by the apartment could see.

I leaned in and unzipped his camo shorts and unsheathed his meat. He wasn't quite hard yet, I guess all his crying had him a little bit limp. I leaned in and took him into my mouth. He dropped his beer.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

I told him not to worry about it and I got up and got a towel to clean it all up.

He whispered, "Show me the snake dance."

He stood up and I wrapped my lips around his now hard shaft. I cupped his balls in one hand and sucked him down; he gasped and panted. I tickled him up and down his rod with my little pointed tongue. He came quickly and then cried some more.

"She'll be back, don't worry."

I still had his salty taste in my mouth as he got up and left. A couple of days later I got a knock on my door.

"I'm checking air conditioner filters today."

He wasn't crying. I let him in.

"Since the snake dance, I've been thinking about how good your pussy must be."

I laughed and told him to have a seat.

We shared a beer then I took him to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed and spread my legs. He knelt and began to lap at my clit. It felt so good. He looked up at me and asked if I'd be willing to have a three way with his wife.

I agreed to the three-way and he picked up his phone.

"Wait, you've got to finished what you started first!"

He put the phone away and tore into my pussy with his tongue. I grabbed his head and forced his face into my bush until I was on the verge of orgasm. I shook and writhed; I could feel my pussy gush all over his face.

I laid back onto my bed as he dialed.

"Honey, she's down." He spoke into the phone.

A few minutes later the missus knocked on the door. I let her in, and we all sat down and had some beers. She was blond and short with big tits. She guzzled down her beer then took her robe off exposing her fantastic body. I hadn't eaten pussy since college, but I was willing to try again.

"So, how are we doing this and what are the rules," I asked.

The landlord motioned his wife into the bedroom, and I followed.

"No rules," he quipped.

I grabbed the landlady and gave her a kiss. He smiled and took off all his clothes. She took off hers and I stripped down too. We all huddled into my queen-sized bed and began rubbing and kissing. She sucked at my triple D's and kissed my mouth and neck. Then lower and lower until her soft pink mouth was against my bush.

I wanted a dick in my mouth, so I motioned for the landlord to come and put his cock in my face. There I was, in between a married couple, my landlord and his wife, coming and sucking to my heart's content. After he came, he sat down next to us; the landlady was still navigating my lady bits. He watched us for a while until he started to get hard again. He scooped his wife out of my crotch and bent her over and I watched as he gave her a good fuck from behind. I played with his balls as he entered her back and forth. I tongued the side of his cock as he slid it out from her pussy, and I tapped at her clit as he was fucking her. She screamed and came, and we all fell into bed satisfied.

Part of me was worried that my neighbors might hear but who are they going to report it to?