All Comments on 'The Landlord Cometh'

by WillingMind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TCNJTCNJover 3 years ago
Great story!

Very nice! This one hit all the sweet spots for me plus it's well written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good, hopefully there’s more

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69over 3 years ago
Nice story!

I liked your story. Would love to hear more.

Reminds me of what coulda/woulda/shoulda happened years ago when I was broke, behind on my rent, and living a bisexual life in a very gay neighborhood. My landlord, a single older man, lived right next door. Nothing ever happened between us, but I still fantasize about the possibilities. I would have gladly sucked him for rent

msubmissivemsubmissiveover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Happened to me many years ago. Sucked and serviced my landlord for over a year and got my rent cut in half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I remember the 70's

In college, in Portland, I rented an upstairs bedroom from a couple. Nice people, quiet, in their 40s. He was tall and slender, she was very short and mildly chunky looking.

All fine until I got behind on my rent, of course as a college kid that happened. I worked at a gas station and there was a gas shortage, end of the job.

I tried to explain, but he just grinned and told me we could work something out. I asked him, like what? Thinking work around the house, in the yard, something.

He told me he would like me to fuck his wife while he watched, which was a shock. But what the hell, I agreed, then he told me he wanted me to suck his cock after I got done while his wife watched. The alternative was a tarp in the park, so I did it. With both of them. Surprise was, I enjoyed the hell out of it, still do. I go out to the clubs sometimes, after awhile, it's easy to tell which guys will be up for a bit of parking lot action. Then I go home to my wife, who doesn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sizzling

This one is fire. Reminds me of a situation I could have gotten into after college, I think about it a lot. Are there other chapters in the works?

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 3 years ago

Excellebt work. Looking forward to more, and longer.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Reminds me of being in college. I was behind in rent. The landlord let himself in while I was naked masturbating, I had no idea how long he was watching, but he was naked and stroking his huge cock. He said he could give me extra time if I sucked him and he fucked me. If I declined, he would throw me out then and there. I opted for the sex. Never had done anything like that, but enjoyed it more than I imagined I would.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would love to be taken advantage of like that and have a sexy masculine hairy man drag his sweaty musky balls across my face and push his uncut fragrant dick into my face where I could inhale it's scent before he slid it into my mouth to savor everything it has to offer my horny eager mouth. Great story, it would have been horny if the landlord had let himself in and caught Mason jerking off on a bed of one of his house mates with some of his house mates workout under gear, jockstraps, sweaty underwear over his face sniffing them as he thinks about sucking their dicks...then he gets the older landlords dick as a treat to help him satisfy his oral desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillingMind@WillingMind
17 Followers
I write smut. Sometimes people pay me. I'll be submitting non-fanfiction pieces here as there isn't really much call for it on the site I normally use.