The Landlord's Special 00: Larry

Story Info
Freeing a genie takes more than a wish...
3.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

The Landlord's Special is a serial story created in homage to a friend from the late Carnal Souls forum who was the original encouragement to post my stories publicly. While a rough narrative arc has been sketched out, the chapters are written as inspiration strikes, and the project's total length and timeline are as-yet undetermined. Each installment is themed around a specific fetish, and while all will feature voluptuous women and/or futanari, chapters will vary in content. Based on the completed Part I, I'm hoping each can function as a stand-alone, and appropriate tags will be listed upfront.

The series features several references and in-jokes relating to the CS board; Larry's typography is one of them. ;)


The Landlord's Special
Prologue: Larry

Month's end was fast approaching, and the landlord shuffled down the hall with heavy steps. The call to Unit 416 was not one he looked forward to, but it had to be done. Knocking four times on the door, he stood back and waited.

Several seconds passed before the bolt turned and the door swung inwards, revealing a busty blonde-haired tenant who curled around the edge with visible trepidation, a head-sized globe wrapping around. "G-Good morning, Larry!" she stammered, "What brings you here?"

"sorry kristy but you know what day it is," he sighed, "do you have your rent?"

The woman swallowed audibly, long honeyed locks shaking as her head jittered side-to-side. "I-It's been rough at work," she began, "I h-haven't been getting the hours..."

"i know but you're four months behind," he said, "i've cut you deals before but you didn't finish any writing prompts :(" As he retrieved a notepad and a golden pen, Kristy squeaked in alarm, sapphire-blue eyes bulging as a dark spot bloomed on the taut white cotton T-shirt.

"W-Wait!" she cried, throwing out a hand as Larry primed the pen-tip, "I'll pay everything next month, I promise, and I can give you collateral!"

"oh?" He looked up with curiosity.

An anxious smile spread over her face. "Yeah, you'll love it! Come in!" She threw the door open wide, beckoning him inside and giving a full view of her voluptuous body. Gravity-defying tits pulled the deeply-cut tee up her torso almost into a halter-top. Complementing her massive bust, skin-tight low-rise jeans moulded around bulging thighs, each as thick as a young tree, an hourglass waist hiding a soft stomach. The landlord crossed the threshold and was swiftly knocked against the wall by Kristy's chest as she struggled to close the door. "Sorry, sorry!" she whined, body jiggling as she leaped away, hands in the air.

"it's fine fam," he grinned reassuringly, a hand drifting up to the damp patch on his own chest as he noted the growing stains on hers. "how's the milk working out btw?"

A blush rose in her cheeks. "It's, uh, good," she replied sheepishly, glancing down to her leaking jugs with an embarrassed, but secretly pleased, grin. Even with a bra, her nipples were peeking through the shirt, and she squirmed on the spot. "It's in the bedroom; I'll be right back..." Larry made way as she headed for her quarters, watching an ass the size of a pair of basketballs bounce with her retreat. To think that when she'd moved in, the young woman was barely a C-cup with only a moderate hint of hips...

But for all her anxious fluster, Kristy clearly enjoyed her body. The first week she'd hidden herself in a floor-length skirt and the loosest poncho that would cover her jumbo rack; by month's end she was all but flaunting her curves. Larry was glad: most landlords responded to delinquency with evictions, 'favours', or below-board redecorators to shake down the 'loose change'; he opted for a much more agreeable system of forfeit. Some women were hesitant at the start, but he had yet to make a wrong call on who embraced their change. Indeed, many a tenant that leveraged their new assets for additional revenue streams sometimes 'forgot' later payments on purpose.

Even so, he understood how a gift like his could easily be used for evil, and sympathized with that fear of uncertainty that greeted him at the door. He often reflected that no one man should have all that power.

The young bombshell returned, breathless, holding forth an opaque green water bottle. "I know it doesn't look like much, but it's actually a vessel for a genie!" Larry gingerly accepted it; he wasn't sure if it was plastic or rubber, but it was flexible to touch, with an easy-open black cap. He thought he'd seen this design before, part of the move to enviro-friendly recycled components. About half the volume's worth of liquid sloshed inside. "I won it off a wolf man in a game of Texas Hold 'Em," she recounted, "Apparently it'll grant almost any wish, without convoluted trip-ups, though it only works to individual scope. So no world peace," she sighed.

"cool," said Larry. "but if you had this, why didn't you wish yourself enough money for rent?"

Kristy chewed her lip, an adorably coy expression on her face. "I don't know how many wishes you actually get, and trying to maximize the value is... well, it's all so overwhelming. It's not the sort of thing you want to waste on a whim."

"yeah that's fair." He examined the bottle in quiet contemplation. With Pen and Paper he could alter reality for everyone but himself; with this, he could indulge closer to home. "do you lose the wishes if it changes masters?" It was an invaluable pledge, but four months' back rent wasn't worth depriving the girl of such life-changing possibilities.

"I don't think so," she replied, "I never actually summoned the genie so I don't think I'm 'registered' yet."

"hm." He continued to inspect it, tipping it back and forth and listening to the watery churn within. He would've thought a genie's vessel would be empty... unless the water was the genie? Idly he pondered if anyone who owned a magic lamp had actually tried using it for light, and if that caused problems for its occupant. He was snapped out of his quandary by Kristy's faint whimper; one hand clutched her soggy boob as the other rubbed at her inner thigh, legs squeezed tight as she squirmed in anticipation of his answer—among other things.

"yeah i'll take this," he declared, "thank you kristy!"

"Ohmigodthankyou," she gasped, hands clapping together as she sagged in relief of at least one source of tension.

"i'll try it out later and let you know how it works. i don't want to hold you up any longer," he smiled. The woman blushed; the only way she could be more lovely was if her gentle gut grew full and firm with twins. But burdening a tenant already in debt with that responsibility would be downright cruel: Larry was firm, but fair.

Opening the door, he stepped back out into the hall. Kristy grinned nervously as she saw him off, albeit for an entirely different reason; breastflesh bulged out of the V-neck as one hand braced mammaries that were now dribbling down her front. "Thanks again, Larry! I promise, next month..!"

"don't worry, i believe in you," he replied, shaking the bottle. "stay beautiful, chief <3"

Her smile turned to shock as her whole body trembled, and she swiftly shut the door as the jolt of positivity tipped her sexually-primed emotions over the edge. Larry sighed as he traced back down the hall with a spring in his step. Another satisfied customer...


After completing the morning rounds, Larry returned to his study, plopping himself down at his writing desk with bottle in hand. "a genie huh?" he quizzed to no-one in particular, but as a writer it was often useful to dictate one's thoughts aloud. He tried rubbing the side, the bottom, the top, first upright then at various angles, but to no apparent effect. "i hope she didn't win a dud," he said, "that wouldn't be epic gamerman."

Well, if nothing else, he had a water bottle, and he was actually kinda thirsty, so at least it could grant one wish. He popped the lid covering the spout and started drawing it to his mouth when a ball of thick blue liquid burst from the tip. Expanding before his eyes, it stretched and twisted towards the open space in front of him, swelling into a tall blob dozens of times larger than the bottle should be able to hold. It warped and shimmered, taking on form, suddenly coalescing into a solid figure: a woman with caramel skin and vivid lilac hair, standing about six feet tall. The length of her locks was done up in a ponytail corralled with golden rings that draped over her shoulder and into her cleavage; loose bangs hung over her forehead, longer strands dangling just in front of tall, gently-pointed, sapphire-studded ears flanking a rounded face with a sharp chin and slightly-slanted, narrow eyes, bright pink irises shining out against the purple shadow adorning the lids. Her nose was slim and angular, widening somewhat at the base as it curved outward at the tip, the full lips below painted a dark violet.

She was clad in linens so sheer they were almost transparent, a flowing long-sleeved jonquil shirt hanging loosely from her shoulders, a teal scarf draped around her collar overtop a fine silver necklace with a half-looping pattern of chains hanging thrice-layered between her clavicles; similarly, dark blue pants billowed about her legs like loose pyjamas, stopping just above her ankles, where golden sandals supported her feet. Somewhat more substantial were the wine-red half-cup strapless bra bracing cantaloupe-sized breasts and matching thong that moulded around a prominent cameltoe. She was visibly fit, with toned arms and abs, but her hips and thighs were invitingly soft. She stood, arms crossed, legs splayed, gold bracelets and anklets with intricate embossed patterns clinging tight to her limbs, svelte eyebrows set in an impassive frown as she gazed down at the landlord. She kind of resembled an Arabic Samus.

"shantae?" asked Larry.

"Uh—" The figure's expression cracked in confusion. "No..." She closed her eyes, taking a breath as she seemed to concentrate on something. "Ah! But I see the likeness. Ahem!" She sized herself up again: "WHO SUMMONS THE GENIE OF THE LAMP?"

"but this is a water bottle." He hoisted it for punctuation.

"Y-Yes, it is. Sorry, centuries of habit."

"no problem fam, happens to the best of us. i'm larry."

"Well met, LARRY." Never in his life had he heard his name uttered with such an imperious tone, and his mouth opened in a mini-poggers moment. The genie's brow knitted in the faintest betrayal of puzzlement. "You seem... disappointed?"

"oh i was just thinking if you were thiccer."

Her stoic stance morphed into a smouldering gaze, one hand caressing a cocked hip as the other hefted her breast. "Your wish is my command, of course..."

"haha no, i was just contemplating it at the conceptual level."

"Darn, a lot of men would blow their first wish then and there."

"yeah i can imagine. i like my girls thicc but you're beautiful just the way you are <3"

The genie's mouth twisted in a wry grin, but there was a softness in her eyes. "I can tell you speak from your heart, Effendi."

"oh no i didn't mean to offend anyone :(" Larry sat up.

"What?—No, it's a title—"

"should i wish that i hadn't offended you?"

"Really, it's fine." She pinched the bridge of her nose, huffing in frustration. "Don't try to teach culture," she muttered to herself, "You're just sating their id..."

"being a genie must be hard."

"Oh, if you could imagine," she sighed. "If you're lucky, once a century you get a good master, but usually it's just inane shit with no self-awareness. 'Genie, I wish my cock was bigger!'" she adopted a parodic voice, "'Genie, I wish my wife wasn't such a bitch!' 'Genie, I wish The Last Jedi never existed!'"

"the last what?"

"...fuck."

Larry looked down at himself, then back to the genie. "damn, i hope i don't disappoint you too much," he grinned sheepishly.

"Trust me, Ef—my lord, should you choose to employ me as an agent of sensual desires, I will not consider it demeaning. Indeed, I am somewhat of a specialist."

"really?" he perked up.

"The jinn were once regarded as tutelary deities in our own right. As Islam supplanted traditional faiths, we were relegated to a subsidiary role, if later scholars did not deny our existence outright. We were tolerated, but not as spiritual benefactors; that was now the exclusive domain of the monotheists. So, we adapted, became purveyors of party tricks, catering to people's material needs where and when their spiritual leaders wouldn't..." Her eyes darted skyward, lips pursing in a faux-innocent expression; "...Some of us, perhaps, with the express intent to stick it to the prigs that had usurped us."

"nice! fight the power!"

"And so, following a long and convoluted history that I needn't recount today, I stand before you as obedient servant, prepared to carry out your most fleeting whim to your deepest desire..." the seductive gaze returned as she arched her back, one arm stretching behind her head as the other alighted on her flank, "...Whatever it may be."

"well then," Larry clapped his hands around the bottle, "there's only one way to start..."

"If you say 'I wish for more wishes'—"

"i wish you were free."

The genie froze in place a moment, then deflated with a long sigh.

"did it work?" he asked excitedly.

She grinned wanly, but her eyes had lost their luminosity. "Don't feel bad," she said, "You're far from the first to try."

"damn, it's never that easy, is it?"

She shook her head. "Never."

"why are genies imprisoned anyway?"

"Wizards," she grumbled.

"wizards," he nodded solemnly.

"The Muslims accepted us as spiritual equals to humanity. The Christians, however, saw us as superstitions at best, and demonic agents at worst. Those whose power-lust outweighed their piety saw us as fair game, and sought out magical practitioners to bind the jinn they came across. It only became systematic during the Crusades, as the brigands and cut-throats that made up the 'Army of Christ' used their plunder to finance whole expeditions. Then Kramer published the Malleus Maleficarum in 1486, and every rich incel decided they could solve their inferiority complex by hiring an unscrupulous magician to help capture an exotic slave."

"damn that's awful," Larry slumped in his seat. "so they made sure people couldn't wish the genies free, because they knew you'd come after them?"

She nodded, glowering. "Free jinn reward their friends and punish their abusers just like anyone else. Bound to a totem, we are compelled to carry out our master's wish, however vile and undeserving."

"...oh!" he cried in sudden insight akin to Archimedes in the bathtub, "that's why genies twist the wishes!"

She smirked. "'Malicious compliance', I believe is the modern term."

The landlord shook his head forlornly. "it still totally sucks though, i wish i knew how to help you."

"And I wish I could grant your requ—" she froze mid-sentence, eyes widening with a far-off look.

"what?" he perked up, "what is it?"

"Master Larry," she began slowly and evenly, "Upon my summoning, I detected the presence of a magical artifact separate from my vessel, and I sense it is on your person now. Is this correct?"

"oh, yeah!" he instantly retrieved the pen and notepad; "a sorceress lent me these a while back but i guess she just kinda forgot, i haven't seen her in years." He held them forth, but the genie declined to take them. "basically whatever i write becomes real, though if it's too close to my life it doesn't work."

"What do you use it for?"

"changing other people, mostly," he grinned sheepishly, "you probably know with your magic genie powers, but i like thicc girls."

"So I gather," she grinned, though her eyes had a studious look.

"i don't enslave them or anything like that," he added quickly, "they know what they're getting into. i just want everyone to feel loved."

Her smile softened. "A jinn in spirit, my lord."

"yeah, i guess!"

"What is the extent of your power?"

"i dunno, i've mostly stuck to body changes. sometimes i alter the mind but not like an extreme way. people should always leave happy."

The genie crossed her arms, tongue tracing back and forth inside her mouth as she contemplated something in silence. "I may be able to fulfill your wish after all." He perked up; her expression was stoic but the gleam had returned to her eyes. "Jinn can modify our physical forms in almost limitless ways without needing a direct command. It is the metaphysics that shackle us to the totem."

"i can write you free!" Larry primed the pen.

"Would that it were so simple," she shook her head. "It is not the sort of magic that yields easily to outside force, else one compassionate master should have freed us long ago. No, it is the sort of spell that must be broken from within itself. They wanted us to suffer, so they imbued it with the cruellest aspect: faint, fleeting hope, always in sight but just out of reach. But," she smirked, eyes narrowing, "I think I know how to do it."

The landlord's lips curled in a full poggers moment as he leaned forward excitedly. "As I have said, free jinn reward their friends and repay abuse in kind—it is the oldest form of gift exchange. The binding spell perverts that custom into compulsion: we can twist the wish, but we cannot refuse the command. However..." her smile widened, "A wish that should be granted but that cannot be fulfilled, confounds this framework and thus incurs a moral debt. I once had the extraordinary fortune of meeting a fellow jinn, who theorized that a large enough debt accumulated in a short enough time frame would overwhelm the bind's constraints and break the spell." Anticipating his next question, she continued: "No doubt the wizards closed the obvious loopholes: we can't be wished free; you can't keep wishing more wishes and hope to overwhelm with sheer quantity; and when the totem changes masters, the old debt is nullified. These would be discrete, these would be big, and they should otherwise work but for some inane technicality." She nodded to the laptop computer folded at the desk's corner. "You might think of it as a recursive error in logic. We haven't met since so I don't know if he ever found the key himself; I've tried many strategies but thus far without effect—I had almost given up hope..."

Her gaze returned to the notebook sitting in Larry's lap. "And yet now I find myself in service to a master with an artifact that grants everyone's wish but his own. One wonders how our limitations might interact..." Though her voice remained level, she was visibly excited; her chest rose and fell in deep, steady rhythm, eyes seeming to literally glow, and he felt a twinge up his back as realization dawned this really was the first hope she'd had in... possibly centuries.

"what do i need to do?"

"I'm not entirely sure," she confessed, "But if your notebook works similar to jinn magic, the reality you write will conflict with the wishes you make. One of the bind's many safeguards prevents jinn from pooling their energy—they were worried that we could combine for rituals strong enough to break it, but it also prevents seemingly-innocuous things like repeating the same wish. Any 'wish' you make with your pen, I could not replicate within a similar likeness. We can exploit this to our advantage."

"so i'd be like a surrogate genie?"

"Essentially."

Larry leaped to his feet, galvanized with purpose. "then there's no time to waste, we've got wishes to grant!" Pocketing the pen and pad, he scooped up the water bottle, gazing at it determinedly. "and i already know our first stop..."