All Comments on 'The Landlords'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ignore this stupid cuckold wannabe writer, unless you are already a limp dicked cuckold in which case you will love this story and jerk off over the keyboard.

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done

let us see what happens Friday......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why

Why do the sickos always want people to believe how much fun it is to watch your wife be fuck by somebody else and in the end it matter not because they love each other so much. while here in the real world all i can say is i don't know who is sicker the husband or wife but i know it makes me puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Folks Do

The story was indeed hot and yes many of us do love to see our wives with other men. There is nothing hotter than seeing your wife with another man or woman. My wife and I have been into it for a number of years we have swapped as well as having other men join us. As much as I love being with another woman nothing turns me on more than seeing my wife suck another mans balls dry adn swallow every drop of his cum. Definitely liked the story. Count me as one of the sickos I guess.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Loved it

Ignore the criticism from a dumb ass that reads a story he knows he won't like and then trashes it. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuck a doodle do do

More garbage for the grist mills of Cookeville . Hoe very disgusting that your mind could concive of such a foul idea he'll you may even live it.your story will make a person puke yes even a maggot.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Well written

One hell of a fantasy, but if you want to write a story like this, why not make it a good one.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Problem with this story ...

... is not the wife sharing, but the total lack of tension.

The reader was advised what the story involved in the one line description in the menu.

There must be a class of readers who get some sort of sexual satisfaction from being outraged by this kind of story - otherwise, why do they read them? Occasionally there will be one with a real twist - some inventiveness (meaning a plot line that does not involve a unrealistically complicated - but successful - revenge scheme against the cheating wife, or the husband who gets off by watching his wife have sex with other men.

The sex in this story was not very hot. The few best of the genre seem to be those told from the wife's POV and have some very hot sex indeed. The revenge sub-category never has hot sex - just enough fucking around to justify (in the protagonist's mind) dumping the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good stuff, I enjoyed it.

I'm so glad I come to Lit because I enjoy this and all types of story. Can't imagine how sad life must be for the trolls that hate on it. Of course they get off on it, then hate themselves even more than they usually do. The commenters that bait the trolls are just pandering to their sick attention seeking minds. I guess someone has to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Good stuff, I enjoyed it.

Most of your comments was about how those who have a different opinion are not allowed to state that opinion -- and yet THEY'RE the haters. Ya got a fucked up definition of the term hater.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

You're not a virgin in this category, so I dont need to tell you to ignore the negative, it simply goes with the territory. I personally loved this story - agree that there could have been more buildup, but in real life sometimes things do just happen! Well written with excellent erotic imagery and I hope we get to have a second part!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Damn !!! How lucky is Jack

The description of Nell is a wet dream to start with, but her disposition towards sex is completely a man's best dream.

I liked the storyline and the story, and would like to see more of Jack and Nell experimenting in all sorts of erotic sex, while Andy watches.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the only haters are the fuck heads that make those comment

sorry but to me she's a whore and the husband should boot her fucking ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story, realistic, erotic... (4 *s)

There are landlords from Hell & there are landlords from Heaven... & then there are Nell & her husband!

The grad student was uber lucky.

I already have a crush on Nell.

To the haters who shit-talk all Lovin Wife stories, i have 2 messages:

(1) It's a story

(2) A wife who fucks more than one man is better than the wife who fucks none!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH

I'd want to be Jack, but not Andy.

The last commenter has a point I had not considered. If your wife goes from fucking no one, to fucking you and her lover; well, at least you're getting some.

There is another alternative. Ditch the slut or ice berg, and find yourself an exclusive hottie. Easier said than done.

However, since it's Literotica, no need for any of that. Just stick with the story and enjoy Andy's and Nell's generosity.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What’s the address ? Lol ! Good story , it was erotica at it’s finest, hot topic , hot tub , hot wife , hot sex , hot damn - I could almost light a cigarette off this one !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous