The Landlords

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

"Oh God" Nell said. "I don't think I can take it all." Andy dropped down under us and began to lick her clit. "OH" she breathed. "That's so good Andy! Suck my clit harder!" She began to rock just a little bit and I felt her ass relax a little more, allowing me to get my dick in about halfway. She was moaning so loud I was afraid the neighbors would be alarmed! Andy thrust his tongue deep into her pussy and began moving it around so hard I could feel it through the walls of her anus. She rolled her head from side to side and her ass relaxed again, allowing me all the way in. She screamed again, but then I felt her push back against me, taking the last little bit into her. I pulled out slowly, until I was about half way out, and then started back in again. I felt her push back against me again and it felt as though her rectal temperature went up 20 degrees. I felt a duty to keep checking her to make sure she was all right, so I decided I had to keep taking her temperature with my built in probe. I found a rhythm and gradually increased the depth of my strokes until I was moving almost the entire length of my penis into and out of her ass. She was alternating moans and whimpers, then had an orgasm so intense that I was left wondering if she was going to start breathing again!

Andy stopped tonguing her pussy and stood up in front of her. He started moving in time to my strokes like someone about to join a conga line, and sure enough, right in rhythm he put his dick into her pussy and started alternated my strokes. He moved in as I moved out, and I could feel his motion through the walls of her rectum. I could also feel her pussy contracting and grabbing on his dick with each stroke.

A low buzzing moan emerged from her lips, modulated by our two fucking motions. I was pushing into her ass deep enough that my balls were slapping against her buttocks, and then Andy said "I'm gonna come, Nell!" I felt her clamp onto his dick and then heard him give a series of grunts in time to his final strokes. Nell said "shoot it, Andy, shoot it!" in time to each and then Andy's knees buckled and he sat on the edge of the tub, breathing so hard I though he might pass out.

I felt my balls start to contract, and I knew I was going to come. I said "Nell, I'm gonna come too! She said "shoot it in my ass!" and being the consummate gentleman that I am, I could not refuse a lady. I pushed my dick in as far as it would go and felt my prostate pulse as my semen filled her ass. I almost blacked out myself, as I pulled out of her ass with a juicy plopping sound and steadied myself on the edge of the tub. I was breathing like a halfback that had just made a long touchdown run, although what I had done was much more fun!

Andy jumped up again and started sucking his come out of her pussy and licking her slit and clit. She lowered herself down onto his face until he was on his knees directly under her snatch, and he noisily slurped and sucked her clean. David Oreck couldn't have made a better vacuum cleaner than Andy's mouth, and soon Nell's pussy was clean as a whistle, although it was still dripping wet. Little beads of perspiration broke out all over her body, and began to coalesce into drops and run down her sides and back. Having finished her pussy, Andy turned his attention to her ass, and I watched in amazement as with even more noise and gusto he felched all of my semen out of her. I stood up and saw her incredible breasts covered with beads of sweat and the nipples were standing up so hard they looked like they might shatter. I began to gently lick the sweat off of them, and very lightly tongued the nipples. Andy finished up her ass and she had one more orgasm, putting her legs together and tensing all of the muscles in one leg against the other.

She lowered herself down from the pipes she had been using as handholds, and slowly knelt in the water with a beatific look on her face. She opened her eyes, then kissed Andy deeply, tasting he and she and me on his lips, and said "I love you, baby!" She looked at me and said "that was wonderful, Maxwell!

I sank down in the water and closed my eyes, trying to make sense of what had just happened. At first I through that Andy must be an idiot to let his wife fuck another guy right in front of him, but then I realized that wasn't it. If I put myself in his place I would be insanely jealous, yet he was not; he was enthusiastic that she had enjoyed it so much. I would have felt totally threatened that she would dump me for another guy. But she was obviously not going anywhere. What could she get from another guy without Andy that she couldn't get with him there? Plus, she really seemed to adore him.

As if reading my mind, she smiled at me and said "Andy has no reason to be jealous, he knows I will never leave him, and he also knows that I would do anything for him. I know he would do anything for me. He is so unselfish that he would rather see me have a great orgasm than have one of his own, but I make sure he gets both!"

I was still too winded to speak, so I just nodded my head and smiled goofily. Nell smiled at me with that laser look coming back into her green eyes and said "If you'd like, you're invited over Friday night to watch me and my friend Anna put on a show for Andy. Watching me with another girl is also something he enjoys, and Anna I love to have someone watching!"

My thoughts turned to Friday, but my brain was too worn out to consider it now.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers
12