The Lark and the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too mommy...thank you..." I squeaked out as she licked my ear canal and bit my lobe.

"Mommy wants you. Is that okay?"

"Yes. One thousand times...yes mommy."

I felt her smile again as she kissed my ear and licked me, my nipples screaming against their sheer prison.

She began to grind her heat against my erection and I bit my bottom lip at the sensation of it.

"You feel how hot I am? Do you want to taste me?" She asked.

My heart skipped a beat as I shook my head in an eager nod.

My mommy met it with enthusiasm and expertly slipped her panties off one leg before maneuvering herself over my face, her thick nyloned thighs straddling my head and her womanhood glistening, pulsating, staring bare and inviting into my eyes.

I thanked whatever deity who had their hand in this union as I starred into the fleshy arrangement of the most beautiful flower I'd ever seen. My origin point. I watched her pussy, breathing deeply as my heart beat faster. A shade of rose blushed the surface of my mother's labia. Her scent drifted down to me, invading my nostrils and my lungs, flavoring my mouth with spices that left me starving. When I flicked my gaze upward, Mum's answering smile and smouldering eyes held an intense, appreciative focus.

She lowered herself slowly, and I knew what to do. The internet had taught me some, but now it seemed as if primal instinct and devine inspiration was taking full control.

I swiped my tongue up against the wet of her folds and she let out a cry before placing one hand in my hair and the other grasping the headboard.

I continued my lapping and drank in the juices that her sweet peach excreted. I licked up and down her glistening lips and sucked on her sweet petals until her clitoris showed itself to me. Swirling in her torrential umami, I zeroed in on it and suckled and kissed and licked slowly and sensually with a broad tongue.

Porn was always too vulgar and too fast, so I resolved to clear my mind of internet imagery and focused instead on my art and the goddess whose dripping cunt was being offered to me.

I went to worship, an acolyte of her pussy.

Her smell, the one I was addicted to, made my mind swirl with delight. Her fresh taste, though I'd tried it before in its stale state from the gusset of soiled panties in the hamper, threatened to ruin my pallet for anything else.

I played and explored and danced my tongue and lips over her pussy as my hands squeezed and messaged and pulled at her wonderful ass, the firm flesh warm, soft, and supple. Emboldened by her gentle rocking on my face, I dipped my tongue lower and began painting with long strokes, catching her secret starfish in my path. She let out a giggle and a sigh as I licked her from asshole to clit again and again, taking breaks to flicker and splay the tip of my tongue and lips against both respectively.

Her climax built and built, and with a loud series of cries, crashed again and again as she convulsed and moaned and swore on top of me, her hands clenching my hair as she pulled my face into my origin point for a final orgasm.

Finally she collapsed and became level with me, her body laid neatly beside and draped over mine, her heavy leg crossing over my own.

She petted my face and brushed the hair from my eyes.

"That was magic... a pure spirit." She said at last, almost to herself.

She swept her hand over my lingerie bound body and played with my soft flesh and puffy nipples. Then she began to kiss me again, a renewed urgency swelling as her tongue fought with mine inside our mouths. She shifted herself and began to kiss down my neck and chest and stopped at the lace cups hiding her goal. She moved one aside and took my nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking and biting it playfully as I cooed beneath her.

"My little bird likes this?" She asked, swapping back and forth and drenching my small boyish tits with her spit. Her plump lips felt like heaven against the nerve endings.

She continued her attack on my body, kissing and licking and biting me all over until her hand drifted down to my swollen prick trapped in my panties. Mum dragged her long nails across the fabric and spikes of pleasure constricted my member and my tight balls.

She skipped the teasing stage almost immediately and slipped her hand right in, wrapping her long fingers around my cock as I let out sounds of pure pleasure. She pumped me a few times as she came up to kiss me before taking her lips from mine and with great agility repositioned herself, her face and mouth directly above the swollen head of my cock.

Mum flicked her tongue out, swiping it across my head and tasting the bit of fluid that gathered there.

She used her tongue to lick around the head, teasing the sensitive skin where the head and shaft met. She was being very careful not to over excite me, and like I had done with her, she worshipped my cock slowly and surely.

Taking it into her mouth, she started to gently suck on it, then using her teeth she began to apply a little pressure around the edges.

I stared helplessly in amazement as I watched my beautiful mother suck my cock. She seemed to be in a world of her own as her tongue licked me and her mouth sucked me inside. I moaned each time she took my young shaft deep into her mouth. The warmth and velvety wetness inside was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Several times, I began to throb, near orgasm, but my mother would squeeze tight at the base of my cock, edging me, until my urge was under control again. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt.

She worked on me for over a half-hour, literally making love to my large clit. Licking up and down the shaft and biting softly in segments as she went up and down, she pressed her lips like a clamp in sequence as she blew me. Finally the urge to cum became a fight for survival and I began to trust my garter-belt-clad hips upward, seeking a deep place for release.

My one hand grasped her gorgeous hair and held it, the other I threw over my eyes, as if the loss of sight heightened the experience. She hummed and moaned as I pumped my cock into her mouth until finally she wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and held it tight as she pulled her head back.

She looked up at me as I moved my arm from my eyes. I whispered a faint plea and that was all it took.

She closed her eyes and put her luscious lips and mouth over the head of my organ. Then with both her hands she began to pump me, making wet circles like a drill going up and down. She repeated this choreography with expert finesse and moved the cylindrical vice up and down several times rapidly.

Then I came.

Spurt after spurt of fluid shot from the head of my cock into her mouth and I pinched my own nipples and yelped into the cool air of the bedroom as I came hard.

She kept every last drop in her mouth and finished me gently, sucking everything I had and swallowing it down. Stars burst behind my eyes as I rode the shuddering wave back to reality from the delirium of my orgasm. As my breathing returned, I began to laugh, a pitched laugh that turned into a giggle as my mum changed her demeanour and tickled me as she came up to meet my lips with her own.

I tasted traces of myself on her, and then, much to my surprise and amazement, she swiftly swiped a finger through her pussy and added a slick drop of her own juices to our kiss as we lapped up the taboo cocktail.

"Did mommy do good for her little bird?" She asked, kissing me softly in punctuation.

"Yes....yes....mommy...that was amazing." I replied, fighting for the words.

She smiled and lay her head on my shoulder, her hand absently playing with my bra while her own breasts pressed heavily against my body. She laid a thick nylon encased leg over my own and shifted them together before letting them lay still. Our heat together was a wondrous comfort and my eyes began to close as she hummed her familiar song.

"Happy birthday, my darling." She said before my eye lids closed themselves in protest of my exhaustion.

Then I was asleep, though no dream could be as amazing as what I had just experienced.

* * * * *

I awoke to the beaming of the sun through the large bay window beside the bed. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I began to gather myself, my surroundings, and the events of the previous night. My second year as an adult felt no different than the first realistically, but I knew in my heart that everything was indeed different. A pang of nervousness crept into my heart and I swallowed at the fear that we'd done something terribly wrong. Would I be able to face my mother after last night? What were her thoughts this morning? These questions burned for a moment but my attention was stolen away from them as I shifted under the covers.

I shivered at the sensation of my still nyloned legs gliding against the silky fabric of the sheets. My nipples hardened again. I removed the blankets and marvelled at my body, pantyless in the morning hour. I stretched and opened my senses to the new day, realizing that the sound of the shower churning its morning routine echoed through the closed door of my mother's bathroom.

I slid out of bed and planted my feet into the plush of her carpet, delighting in the sensation on my waking toes. Treading to the mirror, I began to strip out of my lingerie, still marvelling at the fact it was indeed MY lingerie. Bought for ME. In PARIS.

Naked, I crossed to her bathroom door and, after a second of hesitation, tried the handle only to discover it unlocked.

An invitation?

I turned it slowly and entered the room, now more of a sauna than a simple bathroom. The perfumed and translucent steam collided with my waking mind and swirled around my naked body. Within the fog covered chamber of the shower, my mother stood, paying careful attention to the washing of her hair. She hummed her regular melody and in that instant my fears were laid to rest. I didn't need any other sign, after nineteen years of being raised and living with this wonderful woman, I knew that sign was more assured of benevolence than if it had come from god herself.

I quickly put my hair up, and tied it with an elastic that I took from the top counter drawer before I stepped to the shower and whistled a harmony to her melody, alerting her softly to my presence. Boldly, I opened the shower door and stepped in as she rinsed some formula from her scalp. Now inside the shower with her, I could see all the better and the sight lifted my heart into my throat. Her voluptuous curves glistened with the remnants of a shower oil, and her eyes struck mine with their soft radiance.

"Good morning, darling. Sleep well?" She asked simply as I took her in my arms, unable to resist touching her.

"Like I'd died and gone to heaven. You?" I replied as her vivacious breasts pressed heavily into my chest.

"Mhmmm." She moaned as we shared a kiss which lingered as our tongues explored each other's mouths, reuniting and reintroducing themselves to one another after the night slept and spent apart.

Breaking the kiss, I helped her rinse the formula out of her hair and massaged her scalp with my dexterous fingers. In the early days of my schooling, I found an interest in sculpture and after being moved to an arts school where I could develop the interest, my hands were powerfully slender tools of dexterity.

She cooed under my fingertips and held my back in a tender embrace, running her nails up and down my spine and the thin sinew of muscle that supported it.

"Here." She invited as I finished with her scalp, the straightened dark strands shining in the white light of the stall.

She took a bottle of body wash, the one I loved so much, and poured a generous amount into her personal loofa. As much as I had showered in here before, I never used her loofa, deeming it a step too far. But she applied it to my body with a carefree nature. I guess after having my tongue in her cunt, the superficial boundaries between us were no more!

Moving her hand in circular rhythms, she passed the loofa deftly over my burning flesh, soaping my chest, paying attention to my puffy nipples, over my back, down my spine, across my tight abdomen and over my sharp hips. She then went to the marble tiled seat that was a part of the shower chamber and sat. Her ass pressed out firmly beneath her, accentuating her already incredible hips, and creating that line between hip and thigh that I still fight to name. She edged me forward with a hand cupping my bum. She worked the loofa up and down my legs with a divine concentration as the formula soaked into everywhere it had been applied. My mother then brushed it gently over my soft prick and bum, and taking some excess formula in her palms, laid the loofa down. More personally now, she began to work the formula between the cleft of my cheeks and down around my tight balls. She took my stiffening cock in one hand and pumped and coated it in the formula as it hardened to its full and modest length.

I moaned softly as she played with me, sending shivers up my spine as my mind raced with the hot air and perfumed intoxication.

Finishing her application, my gorgeous mother stood and pushed me back into the full stream of the shower. Letting the water rinse my body off I began to soften as the heat and her hands enveloped me, bringing my mind from the sexual to the artisanal. The way she massaged my flesh and worked the soap from my body was like a professional masseuse and I melted at her touch.

I took her in my arms after I'd rinsed off and held her tightly to me. She allowed my embrace I felt her hard nipple poke into me as her breasts were pressed between us. She settled her head upon my shoulder, her lips whispering against the flesh of my neck. It was a moment I didn't want to end and we stood like that, gently swaying and humming our harmony until the water began to run cold.

"Come on." She said before turning the water off and letting us out into the dancing air of the bathroom.

We worked together to dry our bodies off and to complete the ritual of moisturizing and perfuming our bodies, allowing our hands to explore and kneed and apply the serums generously. I paid special attention to her swaying breasts and hard nipples, massaging the cream into the soft flesh. I allowed her to apply the solution to her more intimate areas and she closed her eyes as she gently caressed her cunt. I watched attentively to her show as she worked it through her folds and rubbed her clit, sighing under her fingers, masturbating herself in front of me. She stopped herself just before going over the edge and winked at me before continuing with her ritual. We kissed and laughed and tickled each other as we completed this task, our actions and countenance so alike we could've been twins.

Before, I had always used her old perfume but today she spritzed me with her expensive bottle. The striking scent of lilac, cedar, and lavender played sweet serenades with my senses and I swooned at the aroma that surrounded us.

Taking my hand, she led me from the bathroom back into her bedroom, the chill of the air here sending goosebumps across our skin and hardening both our nipples once again like we were cursed to constant arousal.

"Sit on the bed little bird." She commanded, softly but surely.

I did, without a trace of protest. Whatever she wanted of me I would do to the utmost. Dutiful as her son and acolyte.

She went into her walk in and I could hear the faint sound of drawers opening and hangers shifting on their metal beams. After a few moments, my mother reemerged holding a familiar black set of her lingerie, a neatly wrapped bundle in her arms and an intricately patterned silken kimono. She crossed to me and sat placed her load atop the bed before sitting nude beside me. She took my chin in her hand and brought her lips to mine for a soft yet supple kiss. The delicacy of which contrasted our previous night and morning oral explorations.

"Ready for your present?" She asked, taking her lips from my own.

I nodded. Words were proving unfamiliar and my body had resorted to simpler forms of communication.

She took the parcel in her lap and set it beneath her breasts -- their display proud and pert; heavy but firm upon her chest, swaying slightly with every breath she took. I watched intently as her unblemished hands neatly undid the ribbon tying the parcel together and set it aside. She unfolded the rich cloth wrapping and revealed a curious red box. Simple, yet mysterious and deliciously enticing.

"You take it." She said as she passed the package to me.

I laid it on my lap and set my hands upon it but hesitated before opening it.

"Mum...what we did...what we're doing...is it okay?" I asked, hating myself for potentially ruining the moment, but I needed to know if this would last, I needed to know if she was okay.

She cradled my face in her hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Little bird, you are the only thing in my life I truly love. After your father died, I never knew if I'd be whole, and the gift of life that was you, gave me such a profound sense of being. I cradled my identity around your upbringing, raising you to be perfect. But a woman has needs, intimate needs that I ignored for a long while. You know I've dated, and you must know how much I've hated dating. Nobody held even the slightest candle to the flame that was your father. Last night, coming home and seeing you, so effervescent, so beautiful. My heart was full again in that singular moment. I realized how potent and layered my love for you truly was. I resolved to make you mine, but...I also understand how incredibly unorthodox such a relationship is. If you don't want it, or if you harbour fears...I understand. We can stop everything right now. If you say so, we will stop right this moment, and go back to the way things were. I promise. Do you want to stop?"

She held my eyes and I hers as my thoughts plummeted like a runaway train through my mind. My heart ached, and my eyes began to well. Finally, a word, singular and volatile, came thundering up from within me.

No.

Fuck no.

Absolutely fucking not.

Then again. "No." I whispered out loud. And again, more forcibly. "Fuck no...." A third time set the tears streaming down my face. "Absolutely fucking not."

She held my face as I cried and pleaded with her. "I never want this to end. I never want you to feel alone or unwanted or ugly or old...I never want anybody to hurt you. I am yours, I have always been yours. You moulded me into you, you gave me life. I am nothing without you! I love you. I will always love you."

My tears dried as my voice began to trail off and falter. My body and heart and mind were quickly exhausting themselves.

"Little bird. My beautiful son, my wonderful daughter. My moon and my soul. Flesh of my flesh. I love you sweet baby. I love you so much and I will never leave you. Not as long as I live."

She took my face in both her hands, wiped my cheeks, and kissed me slowly, passionately, the first kiss of new resolve. And I kissed her back, the blood surging through my veins, invigorating my body and flooding my heart with a profound and utterly indescribable sense of belonging, of purpose, of divinity.

Now it was my turn to wipe the tears from her eyes and for a moment after we just held our gaze, searching the windows to our souls, sealing our pact, informally still of course.

"Open your gift." She said finally, returning us to reality and the present moment.

I didn't need to be told a third time, so I carefully lifted the lid of the curious red box and beheld with fervour the illustrious material within.

Its colour, firstly, was like that of a ripe black cherry bitten into. Torrents of dark purple and swirling red played in symphony with each one another; a duality of intertwined hues of the sanguine and lavender, deep as a spring pond under moonlight. Carefully, like unravelling ancient silk, I lifted the material and let it unfurl its length. How meticulously it must've been folded to store in such confines the amount of material I now held aloft.