The Lark and the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swore under my breath, a behaviour unbecoming but justified as I marvelled at the maxi robe in my hands. The shine of its weave, the sheer uniformity of its being, in all my life I'd never seen a piece like it.

"Come back to me." My mother invited playfully, knowing what still lay in store.

I set the robe beside me as deftly as I could, as if upon it was written the words of god herself.

Moving my attention from it back to the box, I lifted a thick silken sash and laid it too with its counterpart. Then followed the next treasures to be unearthed; a long line balconette bra whose masterful crafting and artisinal nature was made effortlessly evident to me in a single glance. Slightly lighter in colour than that of the robe, the bra shone as if the deep pool was lifted to the day by a new morning sun. Lace detailing that rose and fell with the divinely laid silken panelling set my heart racing. I felt a warm glow steal my countenance and I beamed as I set my eyes upon a tiny silver pendant set into the crest of the bra's goring.

It was a little bird, wings outstretched in flight.

Poetic and undeniably thoughtful, both in reflection of my new path and the new horizon of love discovered by my mother and I.

"Would you like help with that?" My mother asked me, and I nodded, passing the bra to her generous hands.

I turned slightly to allow her more ease of access to my back and she slipped the bra around my front, with my arms through the straps, and fastened the six hook closure with practised finesse.

It lay flush with my aroused nipples and I shuddered at the miraculous fit and support of it, like a warm embrace or a second skin.

With still more to unravel, I lifted a pair of matching high waist cheeky panties, the cut being my uttermost favourite. Sewn with intense concentration, its geometric panelling worked together like sheets of ice locked together but shifting all the same.

Following the panties, I pulled a garter belt of flourishing design and in the same tone as both the panties and the bra. It rose on its sides like the folding of wings, and finished itself like the falling crest of a wave.

Lastly came the piece that tied it all together, a pair of tightly woven thigh high stockings with built in reinforced garter rings. I studied the stitching and was made nearly delirious by how many interconnecting strands layered themselves within the material. What was more, that each strand looked like as if it were a well, pulling in faint traces of starlight and giving the overall fabric a shimmering gleam that shifted as I moved it.

All the while my patient mother waited, watching me like I was opening presents on Christmas. Finally she gestured to help me dress and I accepted the gesture gratefully.

I stood up and with one leg after the one, slipped the panties that she held for me up to their terminus. The fabric slipped into my the cleft of my bum and cradled my cheeks, and with the strength of the reinforced front panel, the panties flattened my flaccid bulge to a wondrously incognito appearance. Too enamoured with the artistically expertise nature of this new set, my blood was relegated to keeping my mind awake and my body from fainting. Arousal was the last priority in these fleeting moments.

My mother helped me fasten the garter belt around my waist and rolled each stocking for me as I slipped my delicate feet inside. The weave was like my own tight skin and tightened it further still, binding my soft legs deliciously.

Finally she beckoned me to turn and draped the robe about my shoulders as I slipped my arms through its sleeves. She inserted the sash but did not tie it before turning me back around to face her. Glancing down at my own body I smiled, I was a vision in deep violet, and the way my mother's hands caressed my body, tiny breasts, down my sides, and over my hips, confirmed how delectable I must've looked to her.

"You look incredible, little bird." She said softly, half aware of the trance her hands were in. She raised her eyes to me and stood, moving us to face her full body mirror.

I stared in utter amazement at the person I saw before me. I was indeed a vision. My legs went for miles and my white skin contrasted the black cherry complexion of the lingerie with utter brilliance.

My mother stood behind me and pulled my hair behind my shoulders before kissing my neck.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I don't know what to say... it fits like it was meant for me."

"It is meant for you, love." She replied earnestly.

"No, but like it was made for me." I added, still working through the perfection of its tailoring.

"It was made for you, silly." She said plainly, pushing the point. "I had it tailored to your exact measurements, it's custom from Europe. Just like the green set you love so much."

I turned, caught in the realization spawned from her words. "But...how long have you known?"

"A long time. Years now I suppose. It was intuition at first, but I made it clear to myself with meticulous organization and little tricks." She said with simple confidence. She was my mother after all, and I should've known I couldn't possibly have kept my dressing from her.

"Why didn't you ever say something?" I asked.

"Say what? You weren't hurting anybody. You weren't hurting yourself. I knew from how careful you kept the condition of my lingerie that you had a deep respect for it. I figured it best to let you do what you wanted."

"But you didn't think I was gay, or trans?" I asked, covering my bases.

"Are you?" She inquired simply brushing the hair from my eyes.

"No....not at all. I'm a boy. But... I guess too I'm also a girl. I like being able to be both. I like that I'm like you....more than you know." I explained, perhaps clumsily.

"And you dress up because?" She asked rhetorically.

"To be honest, it felt like the best way to be you. To be close to you when you weren't here. When I dress, I feel like I am at worship, of you my mother, of women, of femininity and of womanhood. I feel like a boy, but I feel like a girl. I feel like I just belong in the space and am comforted by it all. Not to mention how incredible the art of lingerie and women's bodies are in general. I'm thankful for my androgynous appearance, I don't know what I'd do with a hog body like the kids in my school -"

"Then that's perfectly okay. However or why ever you dress up, whomever you choose to be, I love you. And I accept everything. You flatter me...wanting to be me. I don't believe I could've raised you any better my darling. You make me smile every day, and I'm so proud to be your mother."

"I'm proud that you're my mother. I love you." I said before planting a kiss firmly on her mouth. "But I want you to be more than my mother...I want you to be my goddess."

"I think we can arrange that my sweet, beautiful girl."

She kissed me back hard and swung me from the mirror, her breasts swinging with the movement.

"Now pass me my lingerie, sit down, and let me get dressed, or your mum is gonna catch her death of cold."

I giggled at her sudden change in demeanour, and gathered up the black bundle that had been waiting so patiently for its time. Passing it to her, I then retreated to the bed and sat down, carefully folding the robe beneath me as to not crease it.

She made a show of getting dressed for me, a deliberate array of soft and elongated movements. She pulled the black panties tortuously slowly up her legs, shifting her feet and swaying her hips as she shimmied and danced into the material. Like the pair I wore, they slipped up into the cleft of her ass and were lost there, cupping her wonderfully large cheeks and sporting a lace "whale tail" at their top. The front panelling gently formed against the swell of her pussy as the gusset outlined it in the morning light, a silken glove over a ripe peach.

She winked at me as she bent forward, letting her pendulous breasts swing slightly. Taking the matching black bra, she lifted the cups to her tits and undulated back into an upright standing position, pulling the weight of her chest into a proud and high nesting. She clipped the back and slipped her arms through the straps, edging them meticulously until they rested just before her pronounced collarbone.

Strapping the garter belt around her waist, she twirled and laid it flat with her abdomen.

I laughed as she put on a balancing act, expert in her stance as she rolled one stocking and the other up her legs before fastening them to the garter belt. I loved the way they encased her legs, her supple flesh pressing against the material with graceful ease.

She finished the show with a spin as she pulled the silken kimono over her shoulders, and after a hop and a bow, she tilted her head to me and gave me a wink. I laughed at the playful nature of my mother and the ease at which she shifted from serious to showy, from playful to downright silly. I'd always loved that in her. It always set my mind at rest, knowing my mum could always make a joke or elevate a mood.

She strode over to me and offered me her hand.

"How about some breakfast, my love? While we lounge around like a couple of high society, burlesque ladies." She invited.

"That sounds lovely" I replied as I took her hand.

"We have a big day." She added, peaking my curiosity.

"Oh?" I inquired as she stood me up, before studying the two of us in the mirror. We looked like sisters, one skinny and model-esque, the other a full vision of voluptuously toned beauty and divine grace.

"I figured we could go shopping for you. After all, you'll need a new wardrobe I think, and plenty more lingerie. Maybe get you some makeup? Not that you even need it you're so fucking beautiful as is." Her easy cursing caught me off guard but I blushed because of it.

"And then when we get home," She continued, "I think it best that we move you into my room. We can figure out what to do with your old one later. Maybe a studio for your sculpting?"

I felt my heart swell at the passion in her words.

"I would love that." I nodded and smiled as she lay her head on my shoulder. I couldn't imagine a more fulfilling birthday morning.

* * * * *

I followed mum into the kitchen where immediately she began to gather the ingredients for our usual weekend morning lattes. I watched as she moved from cupboard to cupboard, her hips swaying with each graceful shift. Her robe hugged her curves delicately, and shimmered in the morning light.

As she ground the beans, I stepped up behind her and threw my arms around her stomach, holding her to me in a tight embrace. Though the hug had been an innocent gesture, the warmth and feel of her body was too much. I couldn't resist myself so I swept my hands up her front to where her breasts sat high and pronounced in their structured lace prison. I grasps and gripped them, squeezing them as she paused her own action.

"Baby, I gotta make the coffee..." she lamented halfheartedly.

I ignored her as I massaged both her huge globes through the thin material that encased them.

My dexterous fingers probed gently but deeply into her supple flesh and I felt her nipples harden through the thin layers of material. She dropped her head and placed her hands on the counter to brace herself as I continued kneading her breasts like I was working a stubborn clay. I pressed my growing erection into the cleft of her ass and pressed the weight of my body into her back before opening the sash of her robe and gliding my right hand down to the band of her panties, tickling the skin above it with faint brushes of my finger tips. She began to move her hips in a circulating motion, effectively grinding her ass against my prick. I kissed at her ear and licked her lobe before I slid my hand into her panties and placed it firmly, cupping her already dripping peach. She gasped and moaned, biting her lower lip as I began to grind my palm against her swollen clit, masturbating her whilst still massaging her heaving breasts in alternating shifts.

I curled and dipped my long fingers into her hole and they sank into her quivering flesh without protest. I moved them against her internal ridging as her breathing quickened and soft, almost inaudible whimpers escaped her lips. I curled my fingers up and pressed deeper into the fleshy grooves of her g-spot, circling them rhythmically as I felt her body begin to shake.

"Baby... baby you're going to make your mother cum... please don't stop... don't stop... oh god right there, yes baby just like that... just like that..."

My mother convulsed beneath my touch as I worked and massaged her many wonderfully erogenous zones. I pressed my fingers in tantalizing rhythm's into and against her sopping pussy, making sure to pay precise attention to her g-spot upon every shift.

Finally, I felt her tense up and a profound vocalization escaped her lips as her orgasm thundered relentlessly through her body.

Thank god the kitchen windows were closed or the neighbours might have inquired as to the reason for her intense vocalizations.

I turned her around as her afterglow overcame her and with one hand behind her head, I took her lips to mine while my other hand softly massaged the excess of moisture in her panties around her swollen cunt.

Moaning into each other's mouths, we kissed and swiped our tongues together as the rest of her glow began to fade.

When the moment had come to its natural conclusion I released her. She paused and did up her robe and fixed herself.

"Bad boy....such a bad boy." She managed to scold finally catching her breath. "Can I make us some breakfast now, oh beautiful son of mine?"

"Of course mommy. I guess it's okay." I pouted cheekily as I gave her a peck on the cheek before skipping to the fridge to help her prepare.

* * * * *

We enjoyed the lattes as we prepped and after a wondrously decadent charcuterie style breakfast, consisting of an array of fruit, cheese, meat, and Mediterranean olives, we finished with a moscato sangria.

Mum then took me back upstairs to get ready for the day.

"Boy or girl?" She asked, hanging our silken robes up in her closet with the rest of her luxurious negligee.

I gave it a split second thought and decided easily.

"Girl." I said, not wanting to break the mood of our morning.

"Good choice." Mum confirmed, winking at me. "Though, we'll need to go with some simpler underwear for what we'll be getting up to. These sets are much too precious for daily wear and tear. Why don't you get undressed love, I'll give you something more accessible for a day of shopping."

I carefully changed out of the violet set, sad to be let it go, but delighted in being able to wear my mother's own underwear in her presence.

"Here, these should fit you." She said simply as she gave me a mid cut peachy pair of hipster panties detailed with a little bow and lacy hems.

Then, shuffling through her closet, picked out a spring patterned, bohemian style, blue maxi dress and passed it to me.

I brought the panties to my face and smelled them for her scent -- an act which made her gasp and bite her bottom lip -- before pulling the panties up my legs, shivering as they slipped over my flaccid cock and around my cheeks, holding me comfortably.

They were a simple but beautiful pair, and I admired the way they showed off my sharp hips and hid my bulge in the mirror.

I threw the dress on over my head and let the material cascade to the floor where the hem just barely flowed above it. Billowed sleeves went 3/4 length to my wrists and a shallow neck line showed the contours of my pronounced collarbones. I swirled in it and loved the way the fabric gathered and moved with my body, like a shoreline enticed by the ocean waves.

She then passed me a pair of summery strappy heels, a creamy latte coloured purse and a light straw brim hat.

"Are you comfortable in heels?" She asked.

I nodded. May as well go all in I thought, I'd practised plenty with hers and figured there wasn't any point to keeping any of my old habits a secret. "Yep, I still stumble sometimes but generally I think I'm pretty good."

She giggled, "Really it can't be helped, even by the best of us. Thank god you and I are relatively the same size in a lot of categories. You look simply ravishing in that dress my darling."

"Thanks." I replied sheepishly as I blushed and sat on the bed to strap my feet into the heels.

Standing was no problem and I felt the hem of the dress pick up a couple inches from the floor. Just enough for an easy stroll.

I placed the hat on my head and completed the look, looking like a vision of springtime indeed.

My mother emerged from her closet minutes later also wearing a maxi dress, but hers was white and floral patterned with sleeves that ran to her wrists but only started at her biceps, and a neckline that showed off her shoulders and ample cleavage. I suspected she was wearing a push up bra, not that she needed one at all, but I enjoyed her exhibitionism with great admiration.

She must've caught sight of me licking my lips because she strutted toward me and winked as she adjusted the bra, giving me a full view of her breast's shifting flesh trapped within the astoundingly structured cups.

"Don't get any ideas, badness." She admonished jokingly.

Mum completed her look with a pair of white sandal heels, a varnish coloured purse that dangled by her hip, and a straw brimmed hat.

Standing beside me, we looked infinitely more like sisters than mother and son. I was unclockable, but whatever feminine radiance I gave off, she dwarfed.

"One more quick thing, sweetheart." She added and she went into her bathroom quickly and re-emerged half a minute later.

Without a hint of protest, rather quite the opposite, I allowed her to apply a glistening red stick and dark black mascara to my lips and lashes respectively. Then I watched as she did the same to herself.

"There, just a touch and we're ready. Off we go, love."

I followed her as we went from the bedroom and clicked in unison down the stairs. My heart beat with great excitement at the realization this was going to be our very first date as a couple. Sure it was just shopping, but to share any time in intimate space and company with this woman was a gift I would not depreciate or squander.

We went out the door holding hands and got into her car as she let the sunroof down.

Starting the engine, we did up our belts and she adjusted the rear view mirror before turning her face to me and assaulting my lips with her own.

I was caught completely off guard as her tongue jammed into my mouth, and I met its slickly velvet intrusion with my own, fighting a losing battle for supremacy as we swapped our saliva.

My eyes widened as I pulled my face away in a jerking motion.

"What about our lipstick??" I asked, half panicked it was ruined.

She showed me in the shade flap mirror that my lipstick was nothing to worry about and that in fact both of ours were perfect as if just applied.

"Waterproof and smudgeproof, little bird. Don't think your mum doesn't know what she's doing."

I blushed in embarrassment as she lifted my chin and kissed me tenderly this time.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Love you too babygirl. Ready for our date?" She said as if she had read my mind and we pulled out of the drive as I hid my blushing in the light of the June sun.

* * * * *

We spent the afternoon shopping for new everyday underwear and finer lingerie, finding several styles and colours to fill my dresser. We also picked up several boho-chic outfits and coordinates, makeup, and a couple styles of shoes for my quickly blossoming female identity. She helped me to choose out the outfits we purchased and always joined me in the change rooms, sometimes to help me dress and other times to get in a quick session of lewd activity. Whether it was us making out, or her eagerly sucking my cock or me lavishly eating her cunt, we made sure to be discreet and avoided messes by practising what she called "edging"; bringing each other time and again close to the brink of glory but never crossing it. Feeling that the shopping, among other things, was giving us an appetite, we took a short break to grab a late lunch at a bistro style restaurant attached to the mall.