The Lark and the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum and I got a table in the back of the restaurant, giving us some privacy. We chatted until the waitress took our drink order, both ordering non alcoholic beverages so the server wouldn't clock our ID's. When they left, mum got up and went to the ladies room. I watched her strut seductively, moving her hips in exaggerated fashion so I could catch every nuanced movement of her amazing ass. I waited for a few minutes before she returned, model walking up to my side of the table and stopping next to me. She held out her hand coyly like somebody with something to hide and gestured subtly to me, indicating that I should open my own.

I did so, and Mum placed a small item of balled up material into my hand before sitting down in her chair.

She placed her chin in girlishly folded hands as she batted her eyelashes at me.

I slowly opened my hand and looked at my mother and then at her little gift. I felt my prick stir in my own panties as I beheld my mum's silky number sitting idly in my palm.

Suddenly, I saw the server out of the corner of my eye and quickly put the hand holding the panties below the table. I didn't know if they saw what was in my hand but I did know my face was as red as a tomato.

Mum giggled at my obvious distress.

After we had ordered lunch and the server had gone, I pulled my hand from under the table. I unfolded the material and studied my mum's tiny thong and saw that the gusset was soaked. Not even thinking, I brought the sopping material to my nose, inhaling deeply -- my eyes on my mother the whole time.

She watched me and her eyes widened as I casually opened the gusset and brought it to my lips.

I kissed the wet material and then made a show of sticking out my tongue to lick the soaked material from one end to the other.

Mum sighed deeply and closed her eyes as a visible shiver ran through her.

My cock was fully erect and I felt my mum try to one up my torrid display by placing her foot under the table into the lap of my chair, pressing it into my hard panty covered flesh.

We were interrupted again however, as our food came quickly to the table and I swore silently in my head against the seemingly fastest kitchen in the city.

However, the food looked and smelled, and my stomach grumbled at me as soon as its aroma hit my senses. I was indeed famished.

We mostly ate in silence before a question arose in my head that I felt needed an answer.

"Mum?"

"Hmm?" She said, her mouth finishing off a bite of rosemary chicken breast.

"I don't want to invade your privacy or pry into your emotions... but... well..." I stumbled.

"What baby? Ask me." She assured.

I took a deep breath. After all our conversations and admittance, I didn't know why this question stuck in my throat.

"Baby?" She urged me on.

I swallowed my resolve. "Why did you cry last night?"

She laughed at the apparent simplicity of my question.

"Much ado about nothing, my love. I cried because you were beautiful, I cried because you looked like me when I was nineteen. I cried because I love you so fucking much it hurts. I cried because I've been so lonely for so long. I cried because seeing you there like that, having 'caught' you, you didn't give a damn. As soon as a tear hit my eye, you were my protector and my well being was the only thing that mattered to you. I cried because I have a son but I also have a daughter in the same breath. I cried because of so many reasons, so many profound and benevolent reasons. Does that answer your question?"

I fought for a response, my jaw loose and my eyes wide.

"You planned all that?" I inquired, trying to piece the nights events together.

"Yes, little bird. There was no date, I knew I wanted to see you dressed up, I knew that's how I wanted you."

"I've wanted you for a long time too, ya know." I said all matter of fact, trying to match her confidence.

"I thought you might. You're not so subtle, even at nineteen. But I'll admit I've enjoyed all your subtle attempts at trying to kiss me on the lips or glimpse me naked in my room." She laughed as I blushed.

"One more question, then we can finish lunch and get the heck out of here."

"What's that, sweetheart?" She beamed, leaning in closer and pressing her already pronounced tits against the table, pushing them almost to overflow.

"Do you really think I look like you when you were nineteen?" I asked, riding a lot of self-esteem on her answer.

"I've never lied to you, little bird." She said and took a sip of her drink, closing her eyes and swallowing it as she sat back in her chair.

Check mate.

I swooned at her response and turned my attention to the rest of my lunch, blushing hard enough to burn a hole in the plate.

I knew it was the truth, even without her confirmation, for in every shop we entered, Mum and I were mistaken as sisters or even twins. But hearing it from her lips made it a confirmation that held a huge impact on the essence and shape of my identity from that moment onward.

* * * * *

We got home some time in the afternoon after experiencing all the mall's multitudes of shops and near-orgasms, and went quickly into completing the laborious task of moving my new and old things into her room.

If we were going to be together, there really was no point in having two bedrooms anymore.

Late into the evening we finished the task, having moved my matching dressers into her bedroom as well as organizing and redistributing our respective wardrobes and bathroom cabinets and drawers. We figured we'd be sharing a lot of items and articles so it did take some of the strain and complication off us. I kept all of my "boy clothes" in my old closet as I figured I wouldn't be wearing them except to school or routine events. Ready to be off our feet, we ignored arousal and showered just to wash off the day, completed our bedtime routine and, utterly spent, collapsed on the sectional couch in our living room.

As both of us were dressed in nothing but white negligee night dresses and matching white silk panties, we looked like a pair of traditional virgins. Perhaps it could even be spun that we weren't far from the truth, given I'd only ever made out with a girl before mum, and both my mum and I were seeking a union with each other that was entirely an unexplored frontier.

Both my mother and I chose to forgo wearing a bra as now was the time for relaxing and we did so with a romantic movie and a bottle of rose between us.

We had begun the film sitting side by side comfortably on the couch, but as it progressed and we delved further into the wine, we began to entangle and entwine our limbs and positioning, sometimes giving little hints of foreplay. I'd run my hand fickly up and down her legs or touch her stomach or she'd play with my hair or make little pinches on my neck.

About half way through the film, I found my head laying heavily against her chest, cuddled closely into the nook of her arm. My leg was thrown over top and tangled in between hers. On my thigh I could feel the heat from her sex and on my cheek, the warm flesh of her breasts through the thin, almost sheer fabric of her nighty. I began to lose focus entirely on the film and made it my mission to awake the nipple closest to me. I began to breathe hotly against it and raised a hand up to circle the growing nipple with my fingers. Her breathing changed as soon as I begun this action and I felt her thighs squeeze my own. In response, I pinched her nipple and turned my face up to her neck where I planted kisses and playful bites. She breathed heavily as I alternated between pinches and circular motions, teasing and fingering her thick nub. I switched to her other breast as she pulled the lacy neck line of her dress down around both firm orbs revealing them in the low light from the TV.

I latched onto the one nipple with my mouth and sucked eagerly, swirling my tongue around it and biting it lightly and periodically. The movie played in the background as my mother shifted into a more upright sitting position, beckoning me to lay with my head in her lap looking up into her eyes. She cradled my head with one hand and took one of her magnificent breasts in the other before meeting the two. My mouth wrapped around her engorged nipple and I suckled happily.

Mother cooed under my mouth and I felt her hand slip into my own nighty as she began to return the favour, pinching and playing with my own nipples. I hummed as I suckled and soon she shifted her hand lower and took a firm hold of my now hardened clit.

"Sweetheart?" She inquired.

"Hmm?" I moaned in return, my mouth still full with the ample flesh of her wonderful breast.

"Let's go to bed." She said absolutely, and I responded without the slightest protest.

She turned off the movie as we untangled and stood up from the couch. She kept her wonderful ass swaying delightfully in the soft glow of moonlight as she led me up the stairs to our bedroom.

We entered and she took me to the foot of our bed before kissing me hard and pushing me onto it with more force than I expected. I landed with my head in our pillows and was about to reorient myself but was halted in my shifting as I felt my panties get swiftly pulled from my hips and off my legs and her warm wet mouth engulf my prick.

"I love your body... I love your cock, your thick fuckin' clit." She whispered half to herself as she brought her mouth away from it for a split moment. As she held my shaft tight, I could actually feel my beating heart reverberate against her closed fist. When she squeezed I saw a clear drop of liquid bubble out. My mum closed her eyes, bringing the head to her mouth once again. She moaned as her lips circled my swollen head. It filled her mouth as her lips squeezed my cock and I felt her hold it like that, sucking it up and down, until she pressed her face forward and brought its tip deep into her throat. I sighed, moaned, and gasped loudly as she held, released, and repeated the same action several times.

She then stopped and, still gripping my engorged cock, looked up at me as we locked eyes.

In a husky whisper, she asked me, "Do you like your naughty mommy sucking your pretty clit, babygirl?"

"Yes....oh goddess, yes mommy. My girly cock feels amazing in my mommy's mouth." I replied, trying to match my mother's nasty words.

She took my cock deep into her warm and wet mouth again, making loud, enthusiastic, slurping, sucking noises which sent my mind reeling.

Though the feeling was incredible, I knew it was not how I wanted to cum so I placed my hands on her shoulders and stopped her motions as I felt the beginnings of my orgasm approach.

"I need to taste you again, mommy." I said pleadingly, womanly, with a slight whimper in my voice.

Now it was her turn to shirk a protest and she climbed up onto the bed and laid down beside me.

I put my arm around her and pulled her tightly to me, her still uncovered breasts pressed to my chest as I held her. Without skipping a beat, I turned my face and brought my lips to hers, now pushing my tongue into her mouth and battling for supremacy inside it against her own.

Our body heat began to climb rapidly as our kisses grew in intensity. It seemed so natural as I slipped her straps from her shoulders and helped her shimmy the thin material down to reveal the soft curves of her body. Pausing in our kiss, I stared in wonder. It seemed that each time I saw her naked, she looked more beautiful, more enticing.

I began to pull all of my mother's sexual strings and removed my own negligee before leaving her defenceless. I kissed her lips softly then invasively, moving up and down her neck and bringing chills to her warm body. Then my tongue alternated in exploring her ears, circling them and leaving wet trails behind.

"I love you, Mommy." I whispered before kissing back down her neck. Moving slowly down, my tongue followed the contours of her body until I reached the swells of her breasts.

"I love my mommy's beautiful, big breasts." I announced naughtily as I placed gentle kisses and playful bites across their smooth surface until I reached the nipple.

"I love my mommy's thick nipples." I sucked one and then the other into my mouth. Making sure to never leave one unattended, I used my fingers to tweak whichever nipple my tongue wasn't busy working.

My mother at this point was a moaning mass of quivering flesh by the time I reached the soft skin of her belly.

Planting kisses and pressing my face against it, I gave it its due, swiping my tongue up and down her sides and inside her belly button before pressing onto my ultimate goal. I knelt between her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders.

"Move up, mommy. Your daughter wants to see better." I demanded cutely as I slowly bent to her center, kissing her soft and quivering thighs as I went.

I teased her just a bit, denying her my mouth to the place I wanted it most. Up and down her legs I moved, even taking her toes into my mouth and sucking them. I knew that I was teasing my mum to the brink of her endurance.

"I'm going to eat your lovely, sopping pussy now, mommy." I stated finally, as I spread her legs as wide as possible and paused, looking down at her pulsing sex.

I could tell that she was positively drenched as a dark wet spot soaked the gusset of her white panties. Her pubic mound pressed against the fabric, smooth and soft. My mouth practically drooled as I slowly pulled her panties from her hips and tossed them away with little care. A trail of her slick juices went with them and with a little moan I bent my head to her wet pink flesh.

"Oh fuck....little bird...oh my fuck.," She moaned profanely as my tongue moved up and down her smooth outer lips. I even pushed my tongue into the crease on each side, licking the sensitive flesh. My tongue worked around her swollen lips, grazing, exploring, and touching them lightly.

I pulled back and smiled at my mother and I saw her eyes glazed over in delirious and denied pleasure. I reached down and gently opened her lips, exposing her now throbbing clit. I lowered my head again and blew warm air on the little nub, watching it quiver with need.

"I love my mommy's gorgeous clit. Does mommy want me to kiss it?" I asked searchingly.

"Oh fuck baby... please," She begged and I smiled with my lips kissing her most sensitive spot.

However, instead of staying and focusing on it, a wonderfully perverse idea came into my head and I pushed her legs up to her chest, exposing her entire groin. I could see her tiny rear hole almost winking at me and suddenly, I felt the need to kiss it, to pay it way more attention than I had before. My head bent quickly, before she could adjust and kissed her little hole, feeling it pulse under my lips.

"I love my mommy's rosebud. Her naughty little asshole." I swore filthily, illiciting a shiver from the goddess before me.

"Oh fuck, sweetheart..." She almost screamed as I felt my tongue trace circles on her back passage, delivering her a different sensation altogether. "Baby...baby please...what are you doing?" I heard her gasp.

I paid her question little attention. My tongue licked around the hole, teasing the sensitive skin and feeling it quiver in response. Then without warning, I pushed it inside.

"Baaaaabbbbyyyy!!!!" My mum's hips bucked up into my mouth as my tongue stretched her tight passage.

I tongue fucked her asshole for a prolonged amount of time while periodically pausing to paint with wide strokes of my tongue as to not forget her drenched puffy pussy lips and throbbing clitoris.

Satisfied with my exploration of her backside, I moved back to her clit and sucked it into my mouth with one fell swoop, delighting at the way my mum squealed in response.

I sucked it and flicked and licked it with my tongue as I pressed my chin against the folds of her lips and my thumb against the flesh right above her clit, making little circles with it as I felt her orgasm building.

I paused utterly and pulled away just as she teetered on the edge of going over.

"Baby...baby please...don't stop, I can't take it anymore." She pleaded and in the moment I felt a pang of guilt for robbing her of this ascension's release. But I had other goals, one in particular that had been building since our first touch the night previous.

"Mommy. I want to make love to you. I want to make love to my beautiful mommy in her sweet goddess pussy." I cooed as seductively and sweetly as I could, trying to invoke the intimacy of all of our years together.

"I want to return to the place I was born." I added and without another word between us, my mum took me to her and guided my throbbing cock to the entrance of her glistening sex.

"No going back after this, little bird. We're forever one if we cross this line." She said deeply and sternly. Her spirit and sex was not a thing to be crossed or played with.

"I want this more than anything. You're mine, now and forever." I said back, dropping the dirty talk, and trying desperately to convey the desperation in my resolve.

"Then make love to me my beautiful boy, my loving darling daughter. Make love to your mommy. Become one with your goddess."

I needed nothing more and my heart beamed not only with her words of permission but in the way she adopted my gender's fluidity without hesitation.

I slowly let my weight down, pushing myself inch by inch into my gorgeous mother's cunt. I heard her moan as I slid deep into her until my hilt touched the soft skin of her pubic mound. My body pressed down on her, my chest against hers, feeling her burning body and hardened nipples against my own.

My mother's hips began to buck up in spasms as her arms went around my neck. Her mouth went to my shoulder and she bit down, cutting off a violent cry of pleasure.

Focused on lasting, I was fighting for control and had to call on all my strength to hold back my climax. I had never felt anything so wonderful. My mother's warm cavern caressed the length of my cock like a velvet glove.

I held myself deep in her cave, pumping her with slow, loving thrusts, working her cries and whimpers out with deliberate power. I looked at her beautiful face and brought my lips to hers in an eternally emotional kiss, speaking incantations of silent dedication and devotion. My tongue went deep into her mouth as my shaft pulsated inside her welcoming temple, the tip of it pressing again and again against her cervix. I could feel her soft breasts pressing into my chest, heaving with her laboured breathing as we pushed against each other in our heavenly rhythm. Our bodies, like works of art sculpted by god, were connected from top to bottom, but soon, a new feeling crept into the sepulcher of our sex. Where there is heaven, so too must there be a hell.

And so, I pulled my lips from hers and stated simply, "I am going to fuck you now, Mommy. I have my young cock deep in your beautiful cunt. I am going to fuck you until you cum. I want to feel my tight mommy's pussy squeezing my clit like a vise, squeezing the essence out of me. Are you ready, are you ready for your little bird to fuck you?"

I could hardly believe the words coming out of my mouth and I barely waited for her reply before beginning my pistoning.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard babygirl. I need it! I need your cock deep inside me! Fuck me! Stretch me, pound me, break me! Make me cum all over that wonderful clit of yours!" All of her control, like mine, was gone.

We were lost in a forbidden sexual delirium.

That's what I was waiting to hear. I pulled back slowly, hesitated for just a second, and then rapidly plunged into her.

My mother screamed; and it felt like her mind had lost all control of her body. I was now rapidly spiralling into a profound climax and didn't know how much longer I could last. I was having sex, making love, and fucking my mother all at once, we were now real and insurmountable lovers. Our wet slapping and lust laced moans echoed in the quiet of our room.