The Lark and the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From somewhere deep inside, I found new staying power and used it to drive my mother crazy with desire. My own orgasm waited in the wings, threatening to overgrown my concentration at any moment. But her body and countenance inspired me. I was like a machine, my hips moving up and down in a rhythmic and calculated plundering and time and again, I plunged deep into her, spattering her juice over my tight sack and thighs.

After a brief moment of eternity, my darling mother and I met eyes just before we lost all control and whispered, "I love you" in unison. Then she closed her eyes and I felt her body tremble and suddenly, fire works started to go off like a chain reaction from deep inside me. Occupied with my own tremendous wave of release, I barely heard her crescendo as her own climax roared through her, sending her into convulsions of sheer primal pleasure.

I reached my absolute peak and screamed, growled, yelled, and moaned with her, releasing everything I had into my darling mother. Squirt after squirt of essence poured from my cock and flowed into her, filling her tight hole to overflow. I could feel my mother's body tense as wave after wave of ecstasy took her to a place beyond our reality. Her legs locked around my back, holding me in the depths of her velvety cavern. My vivacious nectar continued to surge into the depths of her canal.

Finally, with our unified orgasm dissipating, I collapsed onto my mother and then rolled to the side, my shrunken cock slipping out and trailing our combined juices across her thigh. I pulled my limp mother's fiery body as close to me as possible and when I kissed her cheek and she didn't respond, I realized that she had lost consciousness during the final moments of her ecstasy.

She came too with a hazy glimmer in her eye as I brushed her hair and stroked her back.

Mum looked into my eyes and smiled in the moonlight.

"That was a pure and ancient magic, soul of my soul." She said softly.

I smiled back, knowing my mother only used those kinds of words when something truly transformative had taken place.

"I love you, mum." I responded but she paused.

"Say my name." she invited, offering me the power to grasp it.

I hesitated. I knew how important a thing it was that she had just set forth. Taking a deep breath I locked my eyes with hers and let her name rise from the depth of my soul until it spilled out of my mouth with all the utterance of holy prayer.

"I love you, Sophia."

Her eyes brightened and she kissed me, holding our lips together for a moment before releasing the spell.

"I love you too, Skylar." She said, laying her head down on my chest.

I sighed at the sound of her taking my name into her depths and settled into our new truth, our promise, our partnership.

"Happy birthday little bird..." I heard her say as we began to drift.

I closed my eyes and thanked the heavens and all divine powers that swirled above us. I was hers and she was mine. Then, and forever on.