The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot a cross look at Kate. She was getting a little liberal with the wet cock noises.

"I can hear you blushing. How is that possible?" I teased. "I guess I have missed you. You were spoiling me that last week, there."

"Oh, I didn't mind. I -" Sara's voice dropped, even though she was clearly walking outside alone. "I actually really miss sucking you."

Kate stifled a giggle, and I could feel her body shake with increasing tempo as she fingered herself. She made a little "more" gesture with her hand, and I resisted for a second before surrendering to the heady, erotic fumes of the moment.

"What... what specifically do you miss?" I asked Sara.

"Well, uhh... oh, c'mon, you know I'm so bad at talking dirty." Sara nearly whined, a hint of desire detectable.

"Consider this a chance to improve."

"I... ok, ok. I miss the taste. My roommates told me it would taste bad, but I kind of liked it, you know? Musky, and salty. Except for that time in the shower. You sort of just tasted like your peppermint soap."

"I should have rinsed off better first. You sort of surprised me, in my defense." I replied.

"And... I like the way your cock looks. Though, have you considered shaving down there? And I like how you give those little moans as I suck you. Especially when I... you know. When I go down a little further down. Do you think I could practice that with you sometime? Going further down, I mean?"

"Sure." I said, magnanimously. I noticed Kate's look had turned somewhat feral, and she had begun putting far more energy into frigging herself than into my cock. She clearly had some undiscussed... well, what fetish was this, anyway? Did this count as exhibitionism? It was sort of voyeuristic of her, too, listening to me and Sara talk about sex.

"And... I don't know, it makes me feel so feminine. Kneeling in front of you. Knowing I'm making you feel good, giving back, you know what I mean?"

I really didn't know what she meant by 'giving back' - she wouldn't let me eat her out, but tactfully kept quiet. I dimly noticed, in my peripheral vision, Kate's eyelids fluttering in orgasm. Jesus, Kate.

"It makes me feel so close to you. And it's hot to know I'm going to make you cum. OH! And your cum is delicious. Like, everyone says it's supposed to be nasty? Does that make me a slut?"

"Nothing wrong with a little sluttiness now and then!" I panted, as Kate returned both hands to my shaft. I silently willed her to stay quiet.

"I'm not so sure about that. But anyway, yeah, I guess what I'm saying is, I miss you too. There's a nice long blowjob waiting for you down here."

I suddenly cried out - Sara's aroused but embarrassed tone, combined with Kate's manic handjob technique, had pushed me over the edge.

Suddenly, the whole world was in slow motion as Kate's eyes widened in realization. Her subconscious remembered last night's programming before I did, and she parted her mouth and closed her lips around the tip of my cock, gulping down my cum with a look of bliss on her face. I came more than I had all week - partly driven by the gentle suction around my glans, but mostly as the tension of the last few minutes roared out of my dick.

Sara's awkward laugh broke my reverie. "I, uh, I guess I should probably go, and let you clean up. I've never had phone sex before, wow!"

I grunted assent and the call dropped. I'd text her later. For a moment or so, I lay on my bed of laurels, reveling in the sensation of Kate's now tranced lips still affixed to my tip - a place her mouth would have never gone near just yesterday.

Finally, once blood had returned to my head, I got up, directed Kate towards the bed, and tiptoed downstairs to retrieve my equipment. Back in her bedroom, I turned on my computer and hit 'capture' - I wanted a record. For science, of course - not because what I was about to do was hot as hell.

I kissed Kate's cheek tenderly before slipping the headphones over her ears.

---

Repetition 1:

> "You need my cum in your mouth."

"I, uh.. I need your cum in my mouth."

>"You love the feeling of my cock between your lips."

"I, uhhh... I..."

>"You want to suck me off."

"Uh..."

>"You fantasize about sucking my dick."

".."

---

Repetition 13:

> "You need my cum in your mouth."

"I need your cum in my mouth."

>"You love the feeling of my cock between your lips."

"I love the feeling of your cock between my lips."

>"You want to suck me off."

"I, uhh, I want..."

>"You fantasize about sucking my dick."

"I fantas- uh..."

---

Repetition 22:

"I need your cum in my mouth."

"I love the feeling of your cock between my lips."

"I want to suck you off."

"I, uh, fantasize about sucking your dick."

---

Once she had accepted my suggestions, I let the recording do another five loops before I gave Kate a break, dabbing her lightly sweating forehead with a towel from the bathroom and waiting for her heavy breathing to return to normal. I noticed a spreading stain on the duvet cover near her crotch and realized she was very wet, her juices slowly trickling out of her. On some level, Kate was getting off on my conditioning. I dipped a finger into her for a taste before waking my computer up to put in my next batch of instructions.

---

Repetition 28:

> You want to suck my cock.

"I want to suck... your cock."

> You want to get me off with your mouth.

"I want to get you off with... uh, my mouth."

> You want to be the best you can be at blowing me.

"I want..."

> You'll practice with sex toys.

"I'll, uh.."

> You'll get yourself off as you do.

"I'll get myself off as I do"

Less resistance that time. It was a little funny how Kate seemed to have some small objection to practicing - but none at all to my command to get herself off during. I hit the "infinite repeat" key.

---

Repetition 34:

> You want to suck my cock.

"I want to suck your cock."

> You want to get me off with your mouth.

"I want to get you off with my mouth."

> You want to be the best you can be at blowing me.

"I want to be the... best..."

> You'll practice with sex toys.

"I'll practice with... sex toys?"

> You'll get yourself off as you do.

"I'll get myself off as I do."

---

Repetition 41:

"I want to suck your cock."

"I want to get you off with my mouth."

"I want to be the best I can at blowing you."

"I'll practice with sex toys."

"I'll get myself off as I do."

Perfect. I put all the recordings together and hit play again.

---

Repetition 72:

"I need your cum in my mouth."

"I love the feeling of your cock between my lips."

"I want to suck you off."

"I fantasize about sucking your dick."

"I want to suck your cock."

"I want to get you off with my mouth."

"I want to be the best I can at blowing you."

"I'll practice with sex toys."

"I'll get myself off as I do."

--

When I finally switched off the computer, Kate was panting with desire. A part of me wanted to take her right there, but she looked beat and I had a long drive in the morning and I found the will to resist. My hands sliding on her wet skin, I tucked her into bed before easing the headphones off and slipping out into the night.

--

Author's note - Please reach out with feedback, comments, suggestions or other thoughts. I am entirely new to writing - of any sort - and so I really treasure the occasional message I have gotten.

12