All Comments on 'The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 09'

by YourNeighborhoodSeamstress

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like your stories a lot. I only comment now because I forgot before but I think your writing style since part one is really good. Now even better than in part one. You describe characters and their emotions really well. The relationships seem realistic and how it would work out in the real world even with the supernatural element in the story. I really like how light-hearted and just nice your stories are. Not to much drama bad blood, just very nice plot points with enough suspense to keep the story flow going.

Please keep up the good work, I am exited to see how the story unfolds further with Ava

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ava needs a cum cocktail and a good anal fucking.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmealmost 3 years ago

Great story so far really looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story, impressive if you're a full beginner!!

I like that it's realistic (minus the fantastic part), that the number of people stays low, and that the character are quickly becoming controlled...

The part where the girl repeats the sentence that she's told is especially nice, it's explaining the slow mind changing.

Keep it up, this story is really nice !! So much could happen !

DeepGreenEyesDeepGreenEyesalmost 3 years ago

This is hot as hell, but more than that, it’s compelling. You have an engaging style, nice pacing and I love the scientific method that drives the whole thing. You also have appealing characters — and the world you’ve created is one of them. I can’t wait to read each installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous