The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, she unbuttoned my pants. "...I am a terrific girlfriend."

---

For the first time ever, I didn't spend any time planning Sara's conditioning as she blew me. Maybe that was a sign that I was finally growing comfortable in my now only somewhat new powers. Or maybe it was just that Sara really had turned into quite the cocksucker. Her innovation today was to gently massage my balls as her lips worked their magic. She'd used her hands on occasion before, mainly when I was about to cum, but today they were ever-present, her fingers gentle but insistent, making me moan each time she timed light pressure with a lick. Before I knew it, I was approaching the edge, but I was enjoying myself too much to finish too soon. I touched my partner's head lightly to get her attention.

She pried her eyes from my shaft to look up at me, idly moving her hand up and down. "Who dares disturb me?" she croaked, in an imitation of the villain from a movie we'd seen the previous month.

I chortled, sending the tip of my cock bouncing off her nose. "Whoops - haha - sorry. Just wondering something, is all. Where did you come up with the hand thing? I'm pretty sure I didn't suggest it."

Sara blushed, which was kind of remarkable given that she had just been joyfully cramming my dick in her face. "Uh, same place as the licking thing I was just trying. I, uhh, may have been doing some reading."

My face broke into a wide grin and I decided to tease her a little. "My bashful girlfriend, reading smut? What happened to not watching porn because you didn't want it in your search history?"

"It was not" - She squeezed my cock just a hair harder than felt good - "smut. I may... have found a library book. A guide. Very clinical, for your information." Her mock irritability subsided, and she was back to blushing. "I got it last week, and I was reading it last night to take my mind off Ava. Well, and I guess I really want to make sure these blowjobs are good for you."

That was pretty touching. I reached out to clasp her hand resting on my thigh.

"Sara, I've already told you how good you make me feel. Though I must say, getting a textbook is so in character for you." I paused. "The library? I didn't think they had that sort of thing. Can I see it?"

"It's not a textbook. And, later. I have an important practical exercise to finish." She winked before descending back upon me.

Her energetic sucking quickly had me back on the edge, and I boiled into her mouth with force. I hadn't realized how pent up I had gotten in just one day. Or maybe it was just Sara's newfound book-learning. Whatever it was, I collapsed back on the bed for a moment to catch my breath. Between my legs, I could see Sara slip into trance, her mouth still on me. I closed my eyes and basked in the moment.

Until I heard a soft rustle in the hallway outside.

Already knowing what I would see, I turned to catch Ava smirking in the doorway, her hand gripping her crotch. I froze for a second, before scrambling for a pillow with which to cover myself. What the hell?

"Oh, don't mind me. I was just curious." Ava chuckled.

I cast about for my pants - to run and shut the door that had, I assume, drifted open sometime during my and Sara's passion - when my focus was snapped back to my girlfriend, still in trance.

"I don't mind you. You were just curious."

Sara's words slid out of her in the flat, glossy tone that screamed 'trance'. My mind churned uselessly. Ava would find out what I had been been up to! Wait, no she wouldn't, I had handled that. Well, this was still bad -

"Oh? You must really like me watching, huh?" Ava's smirk grew wider, but grew kinder, too.

"I must really like you watching." I spun back to Sara just in time to hear her repeat it.

"Ava!" I finally exclaimed, sputtering. "You can't - "

Our interloper threw up her hands defensively. "Oh, hey, I - I guess you don't like it though!" she responded, looking truly embarrassed. And with that, she slipped down the hall. "Sorry!"

Her door slammed. And I looked back to Sara to see her awake.

Good lord, what was that?

---

Author's note - Please reach out with feedback, comments, suggestions or other thoughts at all. I am entirely new to writing - really of any kind at all - and so I really value the occasional thoughts I have gotten; they both are useful as I seek to improve but also are invaluable encouragements on days where it's hard to write.

12