The Last Bridge in Pittsburgh Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara paused for a moment, and let out a little sigh. "Yes, I did. We figured you needed a little push."

"Wait. Sorry. What do you mean by we?"

"Ava and I. We got up early, I actually went on a run together, first time in like six years. Really fun. And, uh..." She trailed off, reddening a little. "She suggested it. And... you know me."

I gave her a look. "I thought I did."

She blushed some more. "Aw, c'mon, you know... you know I can't say no to sucking you."

There it was. That slight, flat monotone. A little shadow of her trance state. But that wasn't one of Ava's - it was one of mine, from the first night in Arizona. It hadn't occurred to me she couldn't say no to someone else about sucking me.

"I have to go." I kissed my girlfriend on the forehead.

I had to make a list of all of the other things I'd said. To Sara, to Ava... hell, maybe to Kate as well. Who knew what timebombs I'd planted?

Hell, who knew what opportunities I was missing?

12