The Last Bucket List Item

Story Info
Elderly couple seek to achieve a bucket list item.
1.5k words
4.23
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Harman's are a senior citizen couple that decided to make the Route 66 trip from Chicago to LA. It was a bucket list item for them.

Harlan and Carrie Harman had been a raucous pair in their youth. They made a lot of noise when fornicating. But things had quieted down as they grew older. Fornicating had become secondary in their lives, which was a big turnaround to what had been the norm.

Somewhere in Missouri, Harlan spotted a pair of hitchers heading west. On a spur of the moment, he pulled his SUV over and offered the pair a lift. Carrie had been dozing and woke when the SUV rolled to a stop. She was pissed at first because she was in the middle of a wet dream and had not yet orgasmed. Harlan will pay for this she thought.

They hitchers introduced themselves as Mary Beth and Jorge. Harlan completed the introductions by saying I'm Harlan and this is my wife, Carrie.

Carrie picked up on a wry smile from Jorge. The mischievous thought running through Jorge's mind was this old broad looks very fuckable.

Harlan had similar thoughts of Mary Beth thinking what good fuck she would be. Both men had visions of their hard cocks in the mouths of the two ladies.

"Don't know how far you folkss are going, but we are heading to LA, and we are planning on stopping in Rolla for the night. There is a motel called Zeno's with a very good Italian restaurant," Harlan said.

"Sounds good to us," said Jorge. Small talked ensued until Harlan pulled into the parking lot of Zeno's.

Harlan said, "I will check on accommodations and be right back." When he returned, Harlan said, "They only had one room left with two double beds. On the chance that would be okay I booked the room."

Mary Beth and Jorge looked at each other, then nodded that it was okay.

"Time for some succulent Italian food," Harlan said. And into the restaurant they all went.

They were barely seated when Jorge's hand had reached Carrie's knee under the table and was working its way toward Carrie's pussy. By the time the waiter reached their table, Jorge had sunk his forefinger into Carrie's moist cunt. A red-faced Carrie made an audible moan. Mary Beth knew exactly what was happening but Harlan seemed unaware. Harlan was being distracted by Mary Beth's hand squeezing his hardening cock. The old couple were being seduced at their table in Zeno's restaurant.

The waiter asked Carrie for her order and she squeaked out, "I will have Spaghetti with Italian Sausage."

"Make that two," said Jorge.

Harlan and Mary Beth placed their orders. Jorge was finger fucking Carrie and quickly had her on the verge of orgasm. Meantime Mary Beth was stroking Harlan's cock through his pants and had the old boy trembling.

Carrie had always orgasmed easily and usually very hard. Harlan, on the other hand, was more-slow to achieve orgasm. But Mary Beth's ministrations were having a devasting affect on Harlan. His cock was rock hard and throbbing seeking release. Cum was boiling up from his balls soon to be released.

Just as the food arrived, Harlan unleashed his spunk in his pants and Carrie coated Jorge's fingers with her pussy juices. Both were vocal causing the waiter to almost drop the food tray.

Placing the food on the table, the waiter scurried away to tell the people in the kitchen of the strange happenings at table 19.

Harlan and Carrie had experienced awesome orgasms siting in a crowded restaurant. Both Jorge and Mary Beth were smiling from ear to ear.

After dinner the two couples retired to their room. Jorge explained the sleeping arrangements. Mary Beth would be in bed with Harlan and Carrie would share a bed with Jorge.

Marty Beth announced it was time for everyone to get naked as was the first to shed her clothes. Harlan took note of her small but perky tits and shapely ass.

Harlan was next to strip as Mary Beth's eyes fixated on the old man's long slender cut cock. That damn thing is 7" long and not yet hard, she thought.

Jorge was close behind and displayed a very large thick cock causing Carrie's breath to be taken away. Oh my god, she thought he has a monster.

Slow to get undressed, Carrie finally shed her clothes displaying large and sagging tits with a thick bush covering her pussy lips. Still her elongated clitoris protruded through the bush and was clearly visible.

Many times, over the years, Harlan had sucked that clit like a small cock.

Without a second thought, Jorge pushed Carrie back on the bed and dove between her legs. His long tongue lashed out and swiped Carrie's pussy lips making contact with her clit eliciting a shriek from Carrie.

All the while, Mary Beth was on her knees bringing Harlan's cock to full mast by sucking it like a lollipop. The room was run amok with moans and groans,

Things were happening that were not on Harlan's and Carrie's bucket list, but things that should have been.

As much as Mary Beth wanted to slurp the old man's cum, she needed his stiff cock in her pussy. When you have been repeatedly long dicked by Jorge, the need for cock is a necessity. She got Harlan to lie down on the floor and proceeded to sit on his stiff cock. As her pussy sheath slid down over his cock, Harlan did something he had not done since his youth, he prematurely ejaculated filling Mary Beth's cunt with warm cum. "Why you, old bastard," she said.

Climbing on the bed, Mary Beth lowered her dripping pussy over Carrie's head and said, "Eat!"

Carrie had not licked a pussy since her youth when she had sleepovers with her friends.

Drops of cum were landing on Carrie's lips and she recognized the familiar taste of Harlan's cum. Her tongue reached out and licked as much as she could get in her mouth before plunging her tongue between the lips of Mary Beth's pussy. Soon Carrie's tongue was accomplishing what Harlan's cock had failed to do. It was bringing Mary Beth to the verge of orgasm.

Damn, the old broad has eaten pussy before, Mary Beth thought. With Carrie and Mary Beth both on the precipice of orgasm, two faces were about to receive the juice of female ejaculation.

Carrie had lost her thoughts of having Jorge's monster cock in her pussy and exploded on Jorge's face. Mary Beth followed suit and splashed Carrie's face. Both women experienced awesome orgasms.

All were sated but Jorge, he had not cum yet. Jorge was determined to change that in a much different way. He had decided to fuck Harlan.

Jorge's hard cock needed release and Harlan's tight ass seemed as good a place to deposit his seed.

Jorge rolled the limp Harlan over and approached him doggie style. Carrie's eyes flew wide open and her mouth was a gape as she realized Jorge meant to fuck Harlan up the ass.

Carrie feared for Harlan's safety but was yet very excited at the prospects of seeing her husband fucked by a man. A man with a huge cock that was meant for her.

Harlan screamed in pain as the big head of Jorge's cock made his sphincter muscle surrender. As Jorge drilled deeper, the intense pain subsided and was replaced by a warm wonderful feeling. A familiar feeling that Harlan had experienced when his Urologist examined his prostate. Jorge wasted no time and began plowing Harlan's ass giving his prostate a massage like none ever delivered by the Urologist.

Harlan's loud moans and Jorge's grunts could be heard by the young couple in the next room. Little did they know it was a man fucking a man.

Harlan let out one last yell when Jorge splashed the walls of his bowels with a huge load of cum. Jorge could only let loose a huge sigh.

Harlan's loud yell caused the couple in the next room to simultaneously orgasm.

Jorge's devious mind thought, I have not fucked the old broad yet. That will have to wait till later and I have recouped, he thought.

Sometime during the night, Carrie was woken by a hard cock probing her pussy lips. At first, she thought it was Harlan, but soon realized it was the Hispanic Jorge with the big thick cock.

As Jorge's cock slid into her wet cunt. Carrie let out a loud sigh heard by both Mary Beth and Harlan. Damn, he is fucking the old broad, thought Mary Beth.

As Carrie was having her old pussy pounded by the young hard cock, Mary Beth felt Harlan's cock trying to reach her pussy. She was amazed at just how horny this old couple was.

Soon two women were moaning and two men were grunting as total fornication was underway. The loud noises woke the couple in the next room causing the man to begin masturbating. It was not long before his hand was removed from his cock and replaced by his wife's mouth. He began to moan in unison with the couples next door. Sex was in the air.

Morning came early as the two fucked out couples showered to start the new day. After a succulent breakfast in Zeno's. they were back on route 66 headed to LA.

A bucket list item was in their near future.