The Last Cigarette Ch. 04 - Sir's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still quite besotted with the yoga pose picture. There is something about her body that seems to be crying out for attention; for caresses; for firm hands to grip, hold and move. The stretch of her body and the swing of those glorious breasts. Why do I wish to alternate between slapping and kissing them?

I'm not much good with female sizes but I want to say that she is a double D cup. I tell her that they look amazing in the pictures that she sends me but am not sure I can find all the correct words for how gorgeous her body looks. Seeing them takes my breath away each and every time.

Anyway, as she is going out today, she has now been given the task of undoing one more skirt button each and every two hours. This should give her a preset deadline of being completely bottomless if she doesn't get home until very late.

with each renewed and increasing expanse of thigh visible as she sits over the course of the day, it will hopefully trigger her pussy to moisten beyond her capability to cope and for her head to return to that happy subbie space she is becoming more and more accustomed to.

Side note:

I didn't realise that the suction dildo was a powered version which makes work near water not recommended plus the shape of the bath is not conducive to her angling her body to take it. I have to say that this is a bit of a blow.

I think we need to find something else for her to use with her hands so as she can still be on her hands and knees in lovely warm water, with her ass and pussy visible and clear above the waterline and her head resting on the bath edge whilst her breasts pool in the water.

I would quite happily sit on the toilet to watch as though it was a personal porn show from subbie to her Sir, or join in as appropriate and necessary and to see her squirt into her water when the sensations become far too much, instructing her to continue for a second or third cum, or to stop altogether in mid orgasm.

There is something tremendously exciting about watching a woman who is so sexually worked up that they don't know or care if they are cumming or pissing or both.

Having seen her picture however as she left the house, she does appear to have on more layers of coats than could possibly be comfortable on some a balmy day.

I can't deny that it has slightly displeased me that she still seems to be trying to hide herself but never mind, I have a plan for her next week if she wants to wear that many coats.

Monday 18th

"Task: Before you leave work this evening, you are to remove all your clothes and fold them into your bag and wear only top coating so as you look as you normally would.

On this occasion, it is acceptable to remain in trainers for the journey home.

Take the suction dildo with you too today.

Say the words."

I was wondering how far I should take my little subbie. She was obviously enjoying the range and variety of tasks. Considering I was alternating between giving her private masturbation and public dare tasks, on balance, she seemed to be enjoying the possibility of being caught nude a little more than potentially wearing her pussy out.

We played a game at lunchtime. Playing essentially what was: choose a hand, if she was correct she had a quick and simple self fucking the suction dildo whilst it was stuck to the toilet seat. Wrong, and she would have to get completely nude for a Wall Wait task before having to fuck herself using her hands as though it was her role to wait there for a fucking from a forceful but unseen person.

A subtle difference, but the effort she would have to go through was enough to cause her to engage with some consternation as to the outcome.

The relief that she was correct was palpable even across txt messaging, that she managed to save having to undress totally until the moment she had to leave work for home. The picture I received was quite a tease, as it was most obviously taken between her legs almost at the moment of the dildo's entry though without her pussy visible.

I suppose that, as I was teasing her through increasingly naughty ideas, it was her way of taking back some of the control over me, knowing full well how excited I would feel, receiving it as I did, just before returning to my own job.

Hopefully, she would have spent the afternoon aroused and excited about the journey home.

...

My inbox held the picture of her with a slim gap in her clothing down the middle of her body, offering evidence of her nudity beneath the coat and a hint of shaved pussy. With exhileration, I knew she was in the middle of her adventure home and completing the task as she had promised to.

As nervous as she was, my good girl had completed her evening assignment though the worry and concern of everyday life, I think, unfortunately weighed heavily and she didn't find herself fully able to enjoy the sense of freedom beneath her coat.

I have told her that she should have tomorrow off from tasks and haven't mentioned that her next one is going to be going to be that she is not allowed clothing beneath her coat whilst in her car. Maybe I should tell her that the next game we play will be for her to have to wear her yoga heels instead of trainers too, and to go shopping like that after work. The thought of making her bend at the waist for bottom shelf goods whilst dressed in essentially just coat and heels is a very exciting one. I am sure I could gradually shorten the coats she wears as time goes on also, meaning her excitement of her possible discovery would increase. If I could couple that with making her stretch through her car for her purse after she has parked up, I am positive that her pussy would be dribbling quite freely down her thigh before she even got into the supermarket.

I am going to have her photograph her coat collection. As the weather gets colder, it'll be more and more fun to pick and choose her coats for this type of task. I wonder if she has a coat with limited buttons?

....

We will have to see what happens!

12