All Comments on 'The Last Days of Mr. Right'

by Boota

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A New Low

This story should have been posted in the "Anal" section, since it came straight from someone's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
1984

You must be a Conservative Republican. We need to wake up before this happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your story is bad and you should feel bad...

What are you, 12? This type of over-the-top, anti George Bush crap is laughable. Try again (to kill yourself, I mean).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hmmmmmmm

i can't belive fox news watchers actually read our site. While this is a bit simplistic and i sure don't like the end. (hanging people for how they vote? how sick is that!) it still makes some good points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The difference between Adolph and George

The difference between Adolph and George is larger than the difference between the German people of the 1920s and the American people of today. Driven by fear, and malice, they let one man and his cohorts lead them to ruin. We in America have a President who believes that, as Commander-in-Chief, the Constitution simply means what ever he wants it to mean. Not a big deal, many Presidents have felt the same way. What is different is that there is as little public outrage by either liberal or conservatives as there was when Mr. Hitler was elected Chancellor of Germany and altered that country into something that had the forms of a democracy but not the substance of a free people.

rgraham666rgraham666about 16 years ago
Snicker

A rather fun and quite over the top satire.

I especially liked the part where the 'superhero' destroyed the spinning body of Jefferson.

Nice work, Boota.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good grief

You can structure a story, kudos there. You have your own narrow-minded view of people who disagree with your worldview. I must note that you were allowed to post this political dissent. No one trucked you off to jail and the story still stands after Bush willingly stepped down from office.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Not bad writing mechanics - complete paranoic drivel for a plot.

As a political conservative, with libertarian leanings, one of the things that always frustrated me about the old West Wing television show was how well-written it was and how good the acting was. Meanwhile, the plots were carefully constructed to present semi-plausible "straw man" arguments pitting virtuous, caring liberals against mostly venal, ignorant conservatives.

At least this author spares us that kind of self-satisfied, pseudo-fairness. He's ready to advocate getting us back to the good old Democratic days of FDR and LBJ's wars and corruption, instead of these ... worse Republican policies like rounding up Muslims and homosexuals. (That happened .... right?)

It's interesting, in an appalling sort of way, to see what some leftists would have tried to put on the screen if anyone had been crazy enough to fund this kind of "Turner Diaries" for the Michael Moore crowd.

Oh well, he' s always got MSNBC to agree with him.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
"Mr.Right" - Even Paranoids can have enemies...

Boota, I thought you did a pretty good job foretelling a possible, still possible future. As a hard driving work of fiction. I hope your creative efforts are satisfactory and that you continue to achieve success at what ever you do.

My Enemies list:

It is depressing to realize the general ignorance of history among a miseducated populace. The so-called 'Nanny State' so belabored by psuedo-conservatives was actually created by their predecessors among the Progressive Republicans.

To improve living standards among the impoverished. So they could be healthier workers and strong soldiers. To improve the public health and safety. To standardize education to a National standard, encouraging loyalty and service to the State.


What went wrong is, the Republicans forgot to reproduce and that reality of demographics had left them a dwindling minority by the 1960's. Desperate to recover power, they made their deal with the devil. Holding their noses, they accepted the unwashed masses of dixiecrats fleeing the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights.

 Then promptly lost control of the GOP to the horde of ignorant newcomers.

Resulting in the propping up of that senile buffoon Reagan by the Cheney/Bush League kleptocracy at the behest of their Saudi masters. And it was successful for a couple of generations. The pseudo-conservatives have trapped America into the perpetual war as junior partners subservient to our frienemy the Saudi led Arab tribes against the Turk/Persian tribes.



Trouble is, the New Republicans themselves forgot to reproduce and are now in decline as America's population has undergone a sea-shift in demographics. Another unseen schism in the GOP is the rise of Russian influence led by Putin's buttbuddies the Koch brothers. The Russian's also have a long history fighting the Turks/Persians.

The Ailes/Murdoch gang are trying to figure out which GOP faction to throw their support behind but any realistic coalition would be rivened dividing up the loot. Thieves will out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous