All Comments on 'The Last Gangbang'

by bart23233

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun, but unlikely.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 2 years ago

I'll give it a 4 because at least you didn't end it with her baby being someone else's. But the writing isn't very good. You changed from first person to third and back again. There's no obvious transition between scenes. And the sex scene descriptions are quite unreal, ie. the one guy shooting onto his father and mother, then being knocked to the floor with his cum still shooting into the air. But it's a gangbang fantasy, and I'm sure you'll be knocked down by others with cuckhold/slut/whore comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would any sane man want a bitch like this and why write about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Why would any sane man want a bitch like this and why write about it?"

.

Not liking a story is a matter of opinion, but at least give some indication you read the story. It was clearly stated he met her at a gang bang. It was clearly stated why he was with her. It's also pretty clear you never bothered to read the story.

MinxetteUK2MinxetteUK2about 2 years ago

Didn’t really do it for me. But I’ll be fair and give it a 3 star.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years ago

I just love this story. Reminds me of myself so much. My hubby used to organize gang bangs for me

Anna

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

I can't believe that men like these guys exist. but are they really men since they break every principle of what a man is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know if you intended this to be funny or not, but I'm snort laughing. Cock snot, monkey juice, and horsey style all have me screaming, and that's just page one 🤣🤣🤣

Unfortunately, such bad prose tends to take me right out of a story, so not sure if I'll finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous