The Last Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked his cock and then licked it. Not only was it huge, it was also very hard. Three drops of precum rose from the head of his cock. Each one slowly ran down his shaft. She rubbed it onto his cock from tip to base.

She tried to take it into her mouth, but all she could manage was the head. She went to work on his cock head licking and sucking it and massaging it with her tongue. He moved his knees into the air, putting his feet flat on the bed. This allowed him to move up each time she tried to take his cock into her mouth. Her hands moved down his powerful hairy thighs. She was thinking about how he'd soon be pushing his cock into to pussy.

He was truly a master of the clit. She was starting to moan and could feel an orgasm swelling up inside of her. She could feel her wetness, and some cum from the boys flowing from her cunt. She rolled off of him and laying on her back with her legs apart and knees in the air, she ordered him to fuck her.

He rolled over and knelt between her legs. He rubbed his cock between her lips moving it up and down. She shivered. He leaned forward positioning his cock at her pussy entrance. He slowly eased it into her. When he saw the head of his cock disappear, he stopped.

"So big. I'm not sure I can do this," she said, "but I really want to try!"

"You'll be fine. We'll take it slow. I promise you it's worth the extra effort."

Slowly he pushed his cock and soon he had conquered another couple of inches of her pussy. He pulled back an inch or so and then thrusted his hips forward driving him into her. This time, he was just over half way into her.

"You okay, babe?"

"It feels amazing."

Without trying to advance the total depth, he rocked his hips back and forth a couple of inches at a time. It was obvious that he had a lot of experience getting his huge cock into pussy holes. Then, with a quick thrust, he drove almost all of his cock into her cunt. She screamed and then moaned. He looked down at his cock and her pussy. He rubbed her clit with his thumb.

He leaned forward until his hairy chest was rubbing her tits as he moved his cock in and out. These were not full strokes, but little ones in preparation for something else.

His mouth was beside her ear. He licked and sucked her lobes. "I have another inch and a half of cock to push into your pussy. Are you ready?"

"I don't think I can take any more."

"I want you to listen to me. We're going to do this together. First, I want you to wrap your legs around me." She did as she was instructed. This lifted her cunt up more off the bed.

I want you to relax your body. I want you to relax your pussy. When you're relaxed, I'll do the rest."

With such a huge cock inside her she felt stretched to the limit. But she wanted all of that big hard cock, so against all reason, she relaxed the muscles in her pussy.

He could feel her relax. He gave her a moment then slowly pressed his cock forward into her. His balls hit the pucker in her ass. The head of his cock hit the bottom of her pussy.

Olivia had never felt this before, but knew that he had touched the head of his cock to her cervix. This was the first time anyone had taken all of her pussy.

The coach was about to ask if she were okay, but she started moaning and his question was answered.

He pulled himself up to his elbows and started to slid his cock in and out of her pussy. He went slow at first as she still needed some time to adjust and accept his size. Soon, he was pumping her pussy with vigor. She was screaming with sexual passion. She came.

The coach kept pumping. Now her pussy was even wetter than before. He picked up the pace again. Now he was really pounding her pussy fast and he could feel his ball-sack tighten.

He wasn't ready to cum until Olivia grabbed one of his nipples in each hand and started to finger them. That took him over the edge. "I'm going to cum soon," he cried out. With that, Olivia pinched both nipples hard at the same time. It was like pulling the trigger on a gun. The coach pushed hard into her. He could feel her cervix as his cock tapped it. On the third tap, he paused, fully extended.

Olivia could feel his hot cum hitting her cervix. The harder she pinched his nipples the hard the cum erupted from his cock. She could feel his entire eight plus inch cock twitch with each delivery of cum. She lost count as to how many times his cock squirted a load deep inside her. They both lay there.

He was the first one to speak, "Motherfucker!"

He allowed his cock to retreat and slip from her pussy. Her pussy remained open marking the size of the cock that he'd just taken from her. His cum started to flow. He dived into her pussy, licking her and not willing to let this be over. She flexed her muscles and her pussy closed. He withdrew.

Without a word he got dressed and headed for the door.

As he opened it, he saw the men from the team loitering in the hallway. They broke into applause.

They were calling out, "Coach got some pussy!" "Coach hit a home run!" "Hey, coach, what's it like to get sloppy sevenths?" "Coach, we'd already gotten the best of that cooch."

One guy got close to coach and said, "Hey, is that cock snot on your upper lip mine?"

Coach wiped his hand across his upper lip.

"Okay, you little bastards, get your asses to the exercise room.

It had been eighteen months or more since her encounter with the baseball team. Now, her thoughts drifted to other things. After a romantic dinner out, we returned to the apartment and got naked in the bed.

I was helping myself to her breasts when she stopped me and said, "We need to talk."

"Really? Now?"

"Yes, I think we should have a baby."

I was shocked. I'd always assumed that we'd have children, but I really hadn't thought it would be anytime soon. "You know that I want kids with you. Do you think this is the right time?"

"I'm ready. Are you -- can you be ready?"

"Yes, but I'd like to have an understanding," I said. "I don't want you to do any more gangbangs after we have kids. It just wouldn't be right."

"Okay, I can see that," she said. "I can agree to that; however, I would like to have one more before the baby. A real blow out of a gangbang. Would that be okay?"

"One more? Sure, but just one more."

She was excited about both prospects, the baby and the gangbang. She brought me into the planning. In the end we decided that she'd invite eight or nine people, all friends and that each friend would bring one of his friends. It would be both familiar and have some new faces and cocks in the room. She presented a tentative list.

I looked it over to find a couple of my buddies, both of whom stared at my wife whenever they were around. I knew they wanted to fuck her. There was a guy who lived in the apartment on the floor below us. He was friendly, fit, and was always flirting with my wife. It was always lighthearted, but I knew that he'd fuck her in the elevator given the chance. There was a guy from her office and one from our gym.

"Hey, you don't have the coach of the college baseball team on here. I seem to remember your screaming your lungs out while he was fucking you."

"Fuck him. No way. It was fun, but he stretched my pussy so bad that it was sore for two days. I don't need his shit."

There were several others that all seemed to be good candidates.

We picked a Saturday about six weeks out. And in keeping with her having a big deal gangbang, we started to make preparations. We'd decided that our apartment was too small and we didn't want the friends of friends running all over our place and, being a bit lazy, we didn't want to have to clean up. We decided to go with a hotel. My buddy, Robbie, who was on the list's father was the general manager of a great hotel in the area. We decided to go talk to Robert.

Robert welcomed us to his office and there was some small talk about Robbie and Pete, his younger son. We repeated our condolences for his wife who had passed away eighteen months ago. He thanked us.

Having decided to be candid with him, we told him of our plan for a gangbang and wanted to know about renting a large room or suite at the hotel.

"We can do that. How many people?"

"Maybe as many as twenty."

"That's going to take one of our large corner suites. But there should be room."

"We'd also like a hundred bottled beers in a cooler and maybe twenty or thirty bottles of water. And, of course, plenty of linens, and we're thinking a noon start so maybe a couple of those huge subs -- we need to keep everyone's energy up."

"That going to be about a thousand dollars. Come, let me show you the room."

He took us to the top floor and we went to the corner suite. It seemed perfect. Large enough for twenty people so that they wouldn't be too close or too spread out. The room had a king bed, with an upholstered bench at the foot. A love seat, and several stuffed chairs.

The final price was $1,400 for the day, but he threw in a connecting room to give Olivia and me a place to prep for the event.

"Well, that's more money than we'd expected to pay."

"Is Robbie invited?"

"Of course, he's a buddy."

"Let me float this idea," Robert said. "I'll charge you for the hard costs; wholesale on the beer and food, that would be $500."

"Now that sounds doable," I said.

"There would be two catches. I get to join in and my younger son, Pete, gets to come too."

"Robert, don't you have issues going to a gang bang with your two sons? That would be awkward!"

"No way," Robert replied. "The boys have been watching me fuck most of their lives. Robbie would hear me and their mother fucking and come down the hall. Finding our door ajar he'd stick his head in and watch. At first, he thought that I was hurting his mom but while I kept fucking her, she calmed his fears. It kind of became a regular thing, we be fucking and he'd appear at the door.

One night, he was watching us from the door. I was on my knees between his mom's legs fucking. He came over to the bed and climbed onto the bed taking a kneeling position next to me. I patted him on the head and kept fucking. I put my arm on around his shoulders and pulled him closer so that he could see better. He was watching very closely as my cock moved in and out of his mom. After a couple of moments, he climbed off of the bed and went back to his room."

"You didn't explain?" I asked.

"No, we couldn't figure out what to say. We didn't want to say that we were having sex for fear that he'd tell his friends at school that he saw his mom and dad fucking.

"As the boys grew, we started seeing Robbie and Pete at the bedroom door watching. It happened fairly often. Undoubtedly, Robbie had decided to bring his brother along. Robbie had also taken to making these nocturnal visits in the nude; soon they both made their visits nude. Robbie grew u[ and went off to his first year at college.

"On a weekend home from college, he came into our room where I was again on my knees fucking his mom. He climbed up on the bed and again kneeled beside me. This time, he was stroking is cock. His mom was getting more excited, I was getting more excited and we could tell that Robbie was also getting ready to cum. A moment later he was squirting a big stream of cum. He drenched my pubic hair and then he aimed again landing most of his cum on my cock and his mom's pussy. I delivered a backhand slap to Robbie's head sending Robbie flying from the bed. He landed on his back on the floor. He cock was still hard and pointed at the ceiling; and, he was still cuming. Globs of cum shooting into the air and then back onto his cock.

"That was the last time he was allowed on the bed. He was restricted to watching from the door. Robbie had told Pete that apparently cuming on mom and dad was not allowed."

"So, to answer your question," Robert said, "No, I don't mind attending a gang bang with my boys. Pete is now a freshman at college and I'm sure he'd like to have his first gangbang."

"Sure. You and Pete should come. You can tell Robbie or just show up as a surprise."

"I'll tell him," Robert said.

Our next stop was with Doctor Dan, our family doctor. He was young and just starting his practice. We sat and talked with him describing our plans. He seemed unable to get his head around why we were talking to him.

"We want you to be one of the guys. And, of course you can bring a friend too." With that, his cock started to grow. It was obvious that he was interested. "Do you have a friend in mind?"

"I'll take care of that, no problem," said Doctor Dan.

"We also want this to be 100% safe, so we'd like you to test all of the guys, and us, to ensure that there are no STD's at the event. Of course, you'd charge each guy for their tests."

"I can do that, just send me a list."

The plan was coming along nicely. There were mostly small things to deal with. She wanted some sexy clothes to wear for her big entrance and he had seen some obscene temporary decals online that she ordered.

One evening, I was watching television in the living room and she wandered in with paperwork in her hand. Honey, she said. "First, this is going to work, so don't go crazy on me."

"What's going to work?"

"Well, I've been doing the math and I'll be fertile the three days before the gangbang. So, you'll just have to fuck me to death those three days. Come the Saturday for the gangbang, I'll already be pregnant. No problem."

"It will be my pleasure to fuck you day and night for those three days. What do you say about putting in some practice now?"

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before the event on Saturday we fucked day and night in the hopes of getting our baby started. Knowing that we were fucking to get her pregnant seemed to make it all better. I was harder and seemed to cum a lot.

The only other things we did those three days was to call people back to make sure they didn't chicken out at the last minute and to make sure that Doctor Dan had done all of the tests.

We were set.

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before the Saturday gangbang, Olivia and I fucked twice a day to make a baby. It was exciting. After trying not to get her pregnant for years, trying to get her knocked up was sweet. Friday ended and we were sure that my soldiers had waged a good war and won the battle -- she was now pregnant!

Saturday came and we checked into the hotel. We had a room with a connecting door to the suite where the fuck-fest was to take place. Everyone was told to be there at 2pm and that there'd be food, beer, and college football on the tv. In other words, with all that, and pussy, it was a man's heaven.

My wife started to get ready around 12:30 wanting everything to be perfect. And, she suspected that guys would start showing up a little early, which they did. The first guy and his buddy arrived at 1:45. We showed them into the suite and told them to eat and drink as the party was not ready to start. They took a couple of longnecks from the tub of ice and took up seats in the suite.

That started a fairly constant influx of guys. I ushered them in and was introduced to the half of the group that I didn't know as they'd been invited by our friends. Each of our friends had been allowed to bring one guest. Of course, one of the guys showed up with two friends and I decided what the hell, and let them in. The number of men was now going to be just short of twenty. I was sure my wife wouldn't mind; she loved cock and fucking.

By two, everyone was there. And they were eager to start. "Where's the pussy?" and "Bring her on!" were just some of their shouts.

I climbed up on the bench at the foot of the king size bed and said, "Settle down you horny bastards. We'll be getting started soon. The lady is next door getting ready for you. So, let's review the rules. First, she says that she'll be naked and all of you need to be too. So, start shedding your clothes. No shoes, socks, t-shirts, or boxers to be kept on." The men started to strip tossing their clothes into piles against the walls.

"Now, listen up. There'll be no rough stuff and if she tells you to stop whatever you're doing, she means stop right then. You are welcome to the food and beer. Because everyone will be barefooted, toss the twist off caps into the tub, don't leave them on the floor to be stepped on. And, NO cell phone pictures or videos. Sorry, guys, hard rule."

"Doctor Dan, where are you," I asked. He waved from the back of the room. "Doc, tell us about the test results."

"Good to report that our host and hostess and all of you were 100% negative on STDs. You're all safe here."

"Great news, Doc. You also need to know that she's just a little bit pregnant so there is no issue with your getting her knocked up. This being the case, we're declaring this a bareback event."

This drew applause and cheers from the men.

"One more rule. No one gets seconds until everyone has had their first fuck. There's one more person that I'd like to introduce and that's Robert. Most of you know Robbie, this is his dad and the general manager of this hotel. Robert thanks for the great rooms." There was some cheering for Robert. Robert had stepped forward with Pete. "Everyone, this is Pete, Robert's younger son. He's a freshman at college and pretty smart, because instead of staying on campus and watching the game from the stands, he chose to come here for a gangbang. Robert took Pete's wrist and raised it into the air as if he'd just won a boxing match.

"Hey, Robert," someone called out. "How come he's at least an inch longer than you? Are you sure that he's yours?" The group laughed.

"Robert, maybe you should get a ruler and measure all the men in your neighborhood."

"Hey, cut him some slack, maybe Pete gets is cock from his mother's side of the family!"

"Robert, fuck! How big was your wife's cock?" The room roared with laughter while Robert raised a fist giving them all the finger.

"Guys, hold on. I'm going to check on our entertainment." With that I got off the bench and undressed. I went through the door into the connecting room where Olivia was preparing. As I came through the door, she had a big smile on her face.

"They seem eager!"

"Yep. You look great. Perfect for a last gangbang. Are you ready?"

I took her hand, and opened the connecting door and she walked into the suite. Cheering and whistles erupted from the men. She circled the room tugging ball-sacks and cocks and giving the guys pecks on the cheek. When she found a guy with hard nipples, she'd stop to lick them.

Moving to the center of the room, she started gyrating her hips. She touched her body through a black lace top that stopped at her pubic area. She was wearing matching black panties. She slowly reached down and removed first one and then two black heals and tossed them to the crowd of men.

She scanned the men. "Any of you guys tits men?" It assumed that they all were. She rubbed her tits and slowly removed her top. Her beautiful tits were now free as everyone could see. Continuing her sexy show, she noticed that most of the men were hard or stroking. "I need someone to help me out of these panties."

Four guys stepped up but one took the lead caressing her cheeks and running his hands under the lace that covered her pussy. It was obvious that he was working his fingers from her clit to her pussy hole. After enjoying her pussy, he withdrew his fingers and slowly started to slip her panties down. Reaching the floor, she stepped out of them. The guy picked them up and pressed them to his nose inhaling loudly. The crowd cheered.

She had had her pussy area waxed and trimmed leaving only a triangle above her pussy lips. Just above that was the temporary tattoo that she'd applied. It said, "FUCK ME". She ran her fingers over the words and the men loved it. She did a wiggle walked to the bench at the end of the bed. She climbed up onto it facing the bed and away from the men. She wiggled her ass in the sexiest way I'd ever seen. With her knees slightly apart, everyone could see her pussy. She reached back between her legs and caressed herself. The guys were getting really eager for their chance to fuck her.