The Last Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, listen up," I said. "When you came, I put everyone's name on a slip of paper. We have a door prize -- the name she pulls out gets to fuck her first." The crowd approved. I picked up the room's ice bucket and held it high over Olivia's head. She reached up picked a name and handed it to me. "And, our winner is: Alan."

The men had formed a circle during her entrance and Alan pushed his way to the center of the circle where she stood ready for him. She kissed him making sure that everyone saw their tongue play. She ran her hands across his back and then down to his ass where she grabbed one cheek in each hand. Holding them she slid down and licked the end of his cock. Releasing one butt bun, she took hold of his ball-sack. She tugged it gently while her mouth took his cock. She let her head move slowly as she took his inches and only stopping when her lips were on his pubic hair.

Alan was late twenties with a good build and blond hair. He had a friendly face that had undoubtedly seduced a lot of women into his bed. Olivia was still sucking his cock when he took her hand and helped her to a standing position. He knelt down. With his shoulder at her hips, she picked her up. He was carrying her like a bag of mulch. He marched her around the room. Men slapped her passing ass and a chant broke out. "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" Upon circling the room twice, Alan walked over to the king bed and got on his knees and he gently laid her on the bed. The chanting continued.

Alan straddled her and started kissing her while rubbing her tits. When her nipples popped up, he focused his fingers on them. It was something she loved and she gave up a small moan. Taking her lead, he slid his body down her body stopping when his mouth could lick and suck her nipples. He licked and sucked one breast while rubbing and tugging the other. Her little moans increased and the noise from the men subsided. He reached down between her legs and fingered her clit. She let out a squeal.

He slid farther down her body so that he could get his head between her legs. Once there, he gave her a real tongue lashing. He rubbed his tongue from her pussy hole to her clit finally remaining on her clit. Using his thumb and his tongue, he gave her clit a health massaging. She started to squirm in the bed. The men, still mostly silent were taking it all in and enjoying her enthusiasm. Alan moved his tongue down to replace his two fingers in her pussy hole with his tongue. Driving his tongue as deeply into her as possible, he wagged his tongue focusing on her g-spot. Her juices were starting to flow and soon she gushed.

She had her feet on the bed and her knees in the air. He kneeled between her legs, and with one arm under each of her knees he lifted her ass slightly off the bed. Looking down he aimed his cock head at her pussy and slid it in. There was no need to take it in stages as she was so wet that he slid all the way in easily. When he found a pace, he lowered her legs and leaned forward so they were chest to chest. His bubble butt ass was bouncing up and down. At the bottom of his down thrust, he's used his hips to push forward planting his cock deeply into her. Soon she felt his pace she returned it with her own thrusting. She had her first cum of the day. She screamed. She gasped for more air. Alan felt her body cuming and drove his cock as deeply as he could and waited a moment for his cum to rush out of him into her. It came in waves.

"I can feel your hot cum in me!"

Alan was panting too. He relaxed. One guy called out, "Dibs." Alan let his cock slowly side from her. The second guy moved between her legs.

Olivia's pussy met one cock after another as the men followed each other.

I was standing at the edge of the room when Doctor Dan came over. "Having a good time," I asked.

"Yeah, it's great. But I haven't had my turn yet," the doc said. "I did want to ask you something. When you were announcing the rules today you said that we didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant as she was 'a little bit pregnant', what did you mean by that?"

I explained that she'd become fertile Wednesday and that we'd fuck constantly for three days. So, she should already be pregnant; it was just too early to do the test.

"Well, you need to know some stuff. When I ran everyone's STD test, one of the things that they automatically do is a sperm count and yours is very low. In fact, there's only about a twenty percent chance that you got her pregnant in the last three days."

My heart sank.

"You also need to know that she may be fertile today and tomorrow. So, she may get pregnant by one of these guys if your attempts failed. Sorry, man. I did the math in my head, but with twenty guys here and each taking two turns with her, they'll be pumping about two cups of cum into her. So, if you didn't get her pregnant and she's still fertile today, there's a huge chance that she will get pregnant today."

There was nothing that I could do. This had already gone too far and there was no way of stopping it. I looked to my wife who had a black guy on her pumping away. Earlier the Asian-American guy had taken a turn. If she got pregnant today, there was a chance they couldn't just claim that it was his.

"So, can you do anything?"

"No, sorry."

"Okay then. So, which of these guys did you invite?"

Doctor Dan pointed him out. "It's Rod. He's the one on the other side of the room. He is a doctor too. He works in the same building as I do. We also see each other socially. He, our wives and me do a monthly drink and fuck."

I saw the guy he'd pointed out. He was something of a brawny guy around thirty. He had fairly short hair on his chest and legs. When Doctor Dan waived him over, as he crossed the room, his dick which had to be at least seven long and it still wasn't fully hard, swung from side-to-side. More impressive of all, his shaved ball sack also moved side-to-side. It was loose and the top of his balls was about three inches below the base of his shaft. His balls were easy to see in the loose sack. They were literally the size of extra-large hen's eggs.

We greeted each other. "I have to keep my eyes on the black guy. I'm on deck and don't want to lose my turn. She's a beautiful woman. You're a lucky man!"

"I just have to say it. I've never seen a guy with balls that big."

Rod took his balls into his hand. "These are 'the boys' they never let me down. Wait, I think my turn is up now. The black dude is cuming. He'll be out of her shortly. I'm going to give her some good dick and then let 'the boys' deliver a big helping of baby batter." With that Rod crossed the room to the bed and climbed in.

"Speaking of his balls, you know that when men get excited, blood rushes to their balls and they generally increase their size by fifty-percent. Some guys have balls that almost double in size during sex. As part of our swinging with him and his wife, I can tell you that even as big as those balls are, they'll get bigger. You should keep an eye on them. The other thing about Rod and his "boys" is that he cums about three times as much as the normal guy and his cum is really thick. The thickness means that it is less likely to run out of the pussy before doing its job."

Doctor Dan put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me close. "Our foursome sometimes invites others to join us. Given your inviting us here, I'm sure that you'll always be welcome to join us. It's a no-holes-bared thing that I think you'd enjoy."

"No holes bared?"

"Just that." His hand gently slipped down my back and he lightly patted me on the ass. "I'm up after Rod, so I need to get over there -- although Rod has a lot of fucking left in him." Doctor Dan moved across the room to the bed.

Rod had taken over from the black and was chest-to-chest with Olivia. All could see his cock sliding in and out of her cunt and his big balls banging against her ass hole. After what seemed like a long time to me, he pulled her up into a doggie position. When she was in place, he pushed his face into her separated and now enlarged pussy lips. He was really working her clit before he moved to licking and inserting his tongue into her pussy opening.

When her squeals changed to a higher pitch, he mounted her. Doc was right, his balls now appeared to be substantially larger as they swung back and forth as he pounded her pussy with his big cock. He fucked her for what seemed to be an eternity. Olivia was now screaming almost constantly and I could tell that Rod was getting ready to cum. Rod's balls, now huge, moved up in their sack, but only about half way. We could tell when he started to cum as with each squirt, his balls twitched and moved up a half inch before returning to the midpoint of his sack. They twitched again and again and I knew that he was pumping all of his cum into her waiting cunt and maybe getting her pregnant. This twitching and cuming went on for at least a minute as he held his body pressed to hers. Then he pulled back and drove his cock quickly into her three or four times. Then his balls jerked and were pulled up to the base of his cock and started to twitch constantly. It was obvious that he was, only now, delivering the bulk of his baby batter.

When Rod finally backed out of her cunt, Doctor Dan inserted his cock into her and started to thrust.

At this point, at lease half of the men had made their cum deliveries. It had all become more relaxed and paced. The guys seem willing to wait for their turn.

Pete, Robert's son, had stepped up to be next. "Here comes the kid," someone called out and he got a small applause. Someone else called out, "I've got twenty bucks that he can't make it two minutes." Another called out, "I'll put up $40 that he can't last three minutes."

When the black guy in front of Pete finished, he slapped Olivia on the ass and moved away. He'd taken her doggie style and when he finished, she looked weak in the legs and rolled over onto her back.

Pete, offering her a moment to catch her breath as he kissed her and caressed her now wet with cum tits. He leaned over and started to lick and toy with her nipples. She responded with a small moan. He kept it up and the moans grew. He moved down taking time to stop and tongue her bellybutton. He moved her on her side facing away from him and raised her top leg. She caught her upper knee and Pete was free to go face down between her lips. Having already cum more times than she could count, the moment his tongue touched her clit she jumped from its now intense sensitivity. Undaunted he ran his lips in the valley of her lips to her pussy entrance which had not closed when the black guy pulled out. There Pete inserted his tongue as his lips covered the opening. From the sounds she was making, it was certain that he'd found her g-spot. He suddenly pulled back and spit out a large wad of cum. He went right back to work on her hole. His vigor was rewarded with her whimpers of pleasure.

Moving into a better position, he pressed the head of her cock into her pussy. Taking a few strokes into her, he slightly repositioned their bodies to give him deeper penetration.

Someone called out, "Ok, start the timer." There was some laugher but Pete was unaware. He was focused on her pussy. Maybe watching his Robert fuck his mom all those years had given him some tips. Hard to tell.

"Fuck! There goes two minutes."

"The little fucker can hang in there!"

Pete lay back on his back and asked her to ride him for a while. She climbed him and reached down to guide his cock back into her. Pete reached up and took her breasts in hand. Pete was getting the job done and no one was calling him "kid" any more. As she rode his cock, loads of cum started to drain from her hole and run down his cock. Soon his balls were covered. Changing positions, he rolled her over on her back and slid his cock into her. Laying on top of her he started to thrust faster. She responded and he could feel his own cum getting closer. They both felt his cock grow in size and become harder. As he started to cum he continued to thrust. She gripped his cock not wanting to lose it. He collapsed on top of her.

Robbie stepped in after his little brother. He chose doggie style and had her move into position. He fingered her protruding pussy lips and fingered her hole before sliding his cock into her in one smooth motion.

Robbie had been pounding her hard for what seemed like a long time and she was gripping his cock and screaming passionately. Robbie jerked, his body stiffened as did his cock and he blew his load into her. Robbie's dad, Robert, climbed onto the bed next to him and slapped his oldest son on the ass dismissing him. Kneeling behind her he took over where his sons had left off.

Robbie got off of the bed and stood next to his little brother, Pete, who was standing against the wall near the bed. They hadn't touched their cocks since leaving her pussy and they were wet with her juice and the cum of others. The odd thing was that they were still watching their father fuck just as they'd watched him as kids. One would have thought that they'd gotten over the whole "watch dad fuck thing."

Robert showed stamina but eventually nutted and backed away from her. The next guy, a guest of a guest, climbed onto the bed and turned up his long neck beer bottle draining the last ounces from it. He approached Olivia with a big devilish smile. He then slid the neck of his beer bottle into her pussy, what came out was a very slick beer bottle. He then slid the neck of the bottle into her ass. He was gentle but continued to apply pressure. Slowly, the bottle neck disappeared into her ass. Removing it, he then started over inserting the neck into her ass. He slid the bottle out and pulled her to the edge of the bed. With her feet on the floor, he bent her forward over the bed. He sucked his fingers and then inserted them into her ass. As he worked them into her ass, he could hear her sounds denoting her pleasure. The removed his fingers replacing them with his cock. Slowly, his cock disappeared. Soon he was balls deep, he started to pump her ass.

Another guy moved onto the bed laying on his back beside Olivia. He was stroking a hard cock. He moved down until his ass was on the edge of the bed. Olivia knew exactly what to do. The man behind her paused and pulled his cock from her ass. She moved over and impaling herself on the second cock. Once he was fully inside her cunt, the first guy reengaged her ass with his cock. Now, with two cocks inside her she relied on the guy in her ass to move all three of them. The sensation of two cocks in her at the same time was new and very stimulating.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me you motherfuckers," was all that she could utter. Her heavy breathing had taken over and she let out little squeaky sounds with each thrust into her ass.

She'd never seriously considered having two cocks in her -- one in her ass and one in her cunt, but it was exciting. It was when the guy with his cock in her ass slid two of his fingers into her pussy beside the cock that was already there. The fingers enter easily. Her juices were flowing and she had multiple loads of cum in her pussy. She felt the guy in her ass pull his cock from her ass. He knelt at the edge of the bed eye level with her pussy. Soon he had three fingers sharing her cunt with the other guy's cock. She felt stretched to the limit. The guy continued with three fingers inside her. Then he stood and she felt his cock head at her pussy. She could think of no way that this was going to happen. When the guy fucking her figured out what was going to happen, he slid his cock all of the way in and held his position. She could feel the second guy pushing his cock in beside the first one.

The second guy only had the head of his cock inside her when she said, "Wait. This is not going to work.'

She felt him press harder and another couple of inches slid into her. She complained and he waited. The action had caught the attention of the other guys who were now gathered around watching. "You can get it," one guy said. The cock slid another inch or so into her. Again, he waited.

She had never had this much cock inside her before. She began to wonder if she really could take both of them. She feared the answer was a firm no.

He slid in another inch and a half and then the other guy started to pump his cock in and out. The second guy started moving with the same timing and his cock inched its way deeper and deeper into her. With the two cocks moving together, they both found their full lengths into her. A minute later both guys called out and blew their loads into her. They both backed out of her pussy.

The last remaining man in the fuck line was there to take over. He was a black dude -- a friend of a friend. He was well endowed, but after having two cocks in her at once, it seems like a small thing. He pulled her back to the center of the bed and took up a missionary position. Supported on one elbow, he reached down and guided his cock into her cunt. It seemed really loose until she flexed her mussels and gripped his cock. He started pounding her. His bubble butt bounced up and down on her as he delivered his cock into her. The crowd who had been watching wandered away. He ended with a frantic pace and a loud, "Ohhhhhhh!" marking his cum.

As he pulled away and slid off the bed, I took Olivia a bottle of water and said that everyone in the room had taken their turn. I asked her if she wanted more.

"Fuck yes!"

"Guys," I announced, "everyone has had a chance and she says that she'll entertain seconds."

As the guys gathered around her, the mood had shifted. Guys had given up all pretense of pleasing her and getting her to orgasm and were just using her as a cum dump. He had taken an all-fours position and cock after cock mounted her. They were also starting to call her "bitch" "cum hole" and "cunt" among other derogatory things. Her pussy had taken so many loads that it was really slippery and the guys weren't getting their cocks to grip her insides. They started to complain hand slap her ass cheeks, often really hard.

Finding her hole too slick for a good fuck, they gravitated to her mouth. It wasn't unusual for three guys to be having a cock fight to get into her mouth. They came in her mouth, on her face and on her titties.

Doctor Rod, Pete, and one of the black guys with huge cocks found enough friction in her cunt to allow them to enjoy their seconds.

Things were winding down. A line had formed of naked guys waiting for the bathroom. One-by-one, they were getting showers and emerging from the bath in a towel, drying off and getting back into their clothes. The door to the hallway opened and closed as each one departed.

The fucking had ended. I helped Olivia back to our connecting room and closed and locked the connecting door. She had me help her into the shower where she stood for a half hour.

She emerged from the bath and rummaged through her backpack and found some vaginal douche. "I'm going to use this. It will kill all the sperm and flush out my vagina." She went to the bathroom, got into the tub and started the process.

When she came out of the bath, she fell across the bed and I joined her there. "You are so sexy," I told her. "Was this what you had in mind in your fantasy?"

"Exactly!" She paused. "My pussy is really sore, but this was exactly what I wanted."

"Now that it's over, you're good with this being the last time?"

"Yeah. I'm done. Now it's on to having our baby."

I cringed. This didn't seem the time to share what Doctor Dan had said about my low sperm count.

She drifted off and awoke a half hour later. She scrambled off the bed and went back to the bath.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I just feel that I have to do another douche."

When she returned, she was wiping between her legs with a towel. When she was dry, she inserted two fingers into her pussy hole and fumbled about. In a moment she pulled out a diaphragm.