The Last Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth," I asked.

She explained. "Good," I thought, "there's one less chance that one of these guys got her pregnant if I failed."

She came over to the bed and lay beside me. I suddenly realized that I was naked. I placed my hand on her flat, tight abdomen and stroked her gently. "Hey, want to fuck?"

"Fuck you!"

"Well, I need to go next door and get my clothes, and your sexy striptease items, before the maid gets to the room."

When she had rested, we gathered up our things into the backpack and drove home.

We soon learned that Olivia was pregnant. I was compelled to tell her what Doctor Dan had said about my sperm count. We decided to soldier on and have the baby.

Right on time, the baby was born. You can't imagine my delight when the little guy wasn't black or oriental. That would have been hard to explain. Most babies aren't really cute when they're born, that's just what one says to new parents. But, damn! This little pink baby boy was beautiful!

I was still tortured by the possibility of his not being mine. I went to the drug store and bought a paternity test. I followed the instructions and mail in the samples.

The results seemed to take for every, but eventually the letter arrived. I ripped it open and scanned the results. Fuck my low sperm count, he was mine!