The Last Night of the Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up speed, pushing harder with each encouraging moan and gasp that he wrung out of me, his dick mashing my prostate until I half thought he'd break it. His wide shoulders had my legs pinned nearly to my chest, beads of sweat rolling from his skin to mine, and his lips, lightly stubbled by now, teased and tickled my neck, my ears, growling hot nothings between licks and bites of my flesh. I squirmed and gyrated under him, meeting every push he made into my guts, urging him on, seeing his steam rise until it clouded his eyes and he stared through me, lost in his lust. His grunts came deeper and more often, one for each time his hips slammed my ass, and I reciprocated, slurring his name again and again.

"Dan....Dan....fuck...Dan..." His hand was relentless at my dick, slow stroking me between our taut bellies, precum slick fingers milking me.

"Fuck...Paul....I'm gonna..." He finished the sentence with a shout that echoed around the room, a long, deep, rasping cry as his pretty face twisted with ecstasy and I felt his thick load pump into me, surging along his cock and filling my insides. That was enough for me and I cried out as his fist pulled the cum from my balls, adding it to the sweat that coated my skin. I fell back, breathless, and he collapsed into my arms, his mouth finding mine for a long, deep kiss.

I don't know how long we lay like that as the sweat dried to salt on our skin, but eventually Dan spoke.

"We should go before the caretaker comes in." It was an unwelcome reminder of reality, and so we reluctantly peeled apart and, with a glance around the shed, we left and made our way back towards the beach.

The fair was dark and still as we walked back through it. In the morning the crews would be dismantling the rides, ready to be loaded onto lorries and taken to the next town. The beach was empty, too, and we lay down together on the sand in the lee of the cliffs at the northern end, sheltered from sight and from the wind. Dan had found another joint half mangled but smoke-able in the bottom of his pocket, and we shared it as we watched the stars slowly spin above us, the moon an air thinned blade, and we talked about the past and about the future.

The tide was on its way out as the sun rose over the cliffs behind us, their shadows shrinking as the bared, wet sand began to shimmer and the gulls began their daily assault on decency. Dan was quiet, his half lidded eyes looking out to a horizon forming from the darkness, becoming a line of blue beneath a narrow bank of white and grey clouds.

"I'll miss this." I said, and then. "I'll miss you." He slowly nodded.

"And I'll miss winding you up." He said, turning to me and landing a kiss on my cheek and a playful punch to my shoulder. It was silly but that small gesture meant a lot.

"I'll be home for Christmas." I said. "Probably."

He looked at me and I could see a hint of sadness in his clear, blue eyes.

"I'll have to save it until then, wont I?" He said and winked.

We parted at the crossroads, the town coming to life around us.

"I'll see you around, Dan." I said, and the look we shared told me that we both knew it was a promise I likely wouldn't keep. He smiled that smile all the same.

"Yeah, whatever, loser." As he turned and walked away he raised his arm behind him, his middle finger raised in my direction. One last fuck you.

12