The Last of Them Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's so fucking hot. I love watching you fuck my friends. These aren't my only friends you know. I worked at a bar for a while. You should see the standard of women I worked with there. It was a high end joint. They all had bodies to die for and their pussies tasted so good. I had every one of them at one point or another." A series of images flashed into my mind of supermodel standard women in various states of dress, in all sorts of places, a jacuzzi, a sauna, an isolated cabin somewhere, flames dancing in the fireplace, a gorgeous brunette laid in front it, desire and hunger in her eyes.

I could feel Beth's orgasm building towards a final crescendo and my own orgasm wouldn't be far behind.

"Hey lover..." Rach whispered into my mind. "...wanna see a new trick?"

I nodded and I immediately felt her touch something in the depths of my mind and one minute I was only close to cumming and the next thing I knew I was, my cock spraying the inside of Beth with cum and whether it was from that or something but Beth was suddenly also grunting through an orgasm of her own.

And then, without any warning, I blacked out.

I awoke and immediately realised something was deeply, deeply wrong. For one I was outdoors which was obvious from the smell. I opened my eyes and saw snow on the ground around me. I was laid in a clearing in a forest of some sort, everywhere I looked were the tallest trees I'd ever seen. Except the trees were made of glass.

I heard footsteps behind me. I span and yelped in shock. 3 figures were emerging from the treeline. Bipedal and human shaped, I could tell they weren't human. Their gait was all wrong. They had this crouching style like they were having to constantly duck under a low doorway. Then they got closer and the differences became more pronounced. An extra set of eyes were set just above where human eyes were. No noses and wide mouths completed their faces. Their skin was grey and looked tough like elephant hide. The really weird bit was the fact that they were all wearing the same Metallica t-shirts and cargo shorts, nothing on their feet. I knew what they were, I'd known since they'd stepped into sight. They were the Etraxis.

"Do not be alarmed, James." The middle one said in a soft whisper.

"Alarmed? Me?" I replied. "By the aliens that destroyed my girlfriend's planet and slaughtered her people?" I added, laughing. "What would make you think I'd be alarmed by you?"

"We are the Etraxis yes. But I'm afraid you have been lied to. We were not the aggressors in the war, if you can call it that."

"What do you mean, if you can call it that?"

"The being you know as Rachel, her race don't conduct wars in the way you know them. What she told you about her race the Kamarr being chameleonic is entirely accurate however they don't utilise it defensively. When they see a planet they want, they despatch several dozen of their infiltrators to the planet who land, adapt themselves to the native species before inserting themselves into its society."

"And then what happens?"

"Their influence spreads. They collect dozens of highly intelligent, very attractive examples of the sexually dominant genders and use them to gain access to wealthy and politically powerful individuals."

I was gobsmacked. This had to be some sort of dream. "Say I believe you. Why are you telling me this?"

"I can see further convincing is required." He nodded to one of his companions and suddenly the forest disappeared and we were stood in my bedroom.

I could see myself on my bed, thrusting in and out of Beth as Rach climbed off the bed as I remembered her doing. I could see she had something between her thumb and forefinger of her right hand. I took a couple of steps closer and could see it was a small metal object not unlike a processer. I could see the pins from my angle of view. Rach climbed onto the bed behind me on the other side of Anna. I saw her climb on top of Anna, her left hand moving to Anna's mouth covering it, her right hand placing the processor on the back of Anna's neck, Anna's yelp of pain smothered by Rach's hand. I quickly moved round to where I could see what the thing was doing and instantly regretted it. The pin had elongated and pierced Anna's skin the base of her skull. I watched in horrified fascination as the whole thing seem to be semi-translucent before disappearing into her skin.

I turned to the Etraxis. "And this is how it goes then? One by one the rich and the powerful become her puppets?"

"Yes. I'm afraid so. Rach had already done the same thing to Beth while you were downstairs with Anna.

"Okay. What do I need to do to save my planet?"

12