The Last of Them Ch. 09

Story Info
James & Rach go shopping for the party & make a new friend.
3.5k words
4.6
2k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the on-going feedback from the previous stories in this series. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. 5s and positive feedback are always appreciated. I also like the feedback that helps me improve my writing. I like to think I've improved as the series has progressed. Thank you those that have helped in that regard.

The rest of the week went by uneventfully. Well apart from me stopping at Sarah's on the way home every night after to work to.... help with her PC problems. It continues to stump us both. When I got home I still had the other three to satiate. Thank God for this nanite upgraded physique. Without it, the exertion would likely have killed me.

I woke up Saturday morning in a bit of a daze. A daze that cleared quickly when I looked down the bed at what had woken me up. Rachel was screwing Anna from behind with a strapon, the large plastic device pounding in and out of her pussy eliciting moan after moan from Anna whose wrists were bound behind her back with furry cuffs I hadn't seen before. I then heard moaning from my left and looked over to see Beth sat up against the headboard, her fingers strumming her clit beneath the very flimsy red knickers she'd gone to bed in following another round of very enjoyable lovemaking the night before. They were the only thing she was wearing. These girls literally couldn't get enough. Though while I knew the source of Rachel's excessive libido, I was becoming increasingly worried about Beth and Anna and the long term effect of whatever device Rachel was using to control them.

I pushed those thoughts to one side and I was just reaching into my boxers to start really enjoying the show myself when Beth realised I was awake, her hand grabbing mine out of my boxers.

"Oh no you don't. Give me that." She said urgently as she practically sprang from the bed into my lap, landing just behind my erect dick. She pulled me into a hot, desperate kiss and I could feel how turned on she was from where her hot, wet crotch was situated.

"I'm really looking forward to meeting Sarah." She whispered huskily. She grabbed my cock as she said it, her legs raising her off mine as she lined up my cock with her entrance.

"I can't wait to taste her. Can't wait to see you fuck her brains out of her head." She added huskily as she slid slowly down onto my length, gasping as she bottomed out.

"I swear this thing gets bigger every fucking day."

"That sounds like a complaint."

"The fuck it is. I'm addicted to it. I need it like I need oxygen in my lungs. I spend eight hours a day at work and all I'm thinking about all day is the seeing to you gave me the night before and the one I'm looking forward to later that night." Now accustomed to my size again, her hips started rocking back and forth. She quickly began picking up pace, desperation driving every motion.

"Really? I had no idea."

I could hear Anna close to climax in the background, her mewling had gone up a level and become screams. I knew from experience that when her volume gets to a certain point, she's close to tipping over the edge.

"The fuck you don't. I've never felt like this about any man. Neither has Anna. She's as hooked as me." She grunted, her face screwing up from a flood of pleasure but she powered through it, the speed of her rhythm re-doubling as soon as she recovered.

"Oh James.... I'm so close." She mewled.

I grabbed the back of her head and forced her into a kiss, the forcefulness of the act driving her over the edge. I peered around Beth as she shuddered through the last of her orgasm and noticed that Rachel had repositioned Anna and herself so they were facing us. Rachel had a handful of Anna's hair in her hand, giving Anna little choice but to enjoy the show that Beth was putting on which is what eventually drove Anna over the edge as well. She screamed and came, Rachel releasing her hair as she slumped forward onto the bed.

Beth, now also satiated, clambered out of my lap and one by one they all snuggled up close to me, Beth and Rachel on my left, Anna on my right.

"So that was fun." I said to clear the remaining sexual tension.

"Yeah I do love how we wake up on a weekend." Rachel replied chuckling, her hands roaming Beth's body from behind causing her to shudder. Beth and Anna sleepily grunted in agreement.

"So I guess we'd best go get some supplies for this party tonight don't you think?"

Rachel got my attention and indicated towards Beth with her eyes and I realised that she'd fallen back to sleep. Anna had done the same.

"Well looks it's just the two of us for the supply run gorgeous."

"Last one in the shower is a rotten egg." She whispered frantically as she scrambled off the bed.

I quickly and carefully extricated myself from between the other two girls and bolted for the en-suite, knowing I was already too late.

I heard the sound of the water starting as I entered the bathroom.

I watched, enraptured as she stepped under the spray, the water pouring through her long brunette hair in uneven rivulets before cascading down her round, firm breasts down her flat stomach then finally sliding down the legs I'd blissfully had wrapped around me more times than I can count.

"My eyes are up here lover boy." She grinned impishly.

"Yeah and they're by far your most beautiful feature."

Her hand touched her heart and I could see how touched she was.

"Someone's awfully mushy this morning." Then her eyes drifted south of my navel. "Well... not everything."

"He's a great appreciator of the female form." I shrugged, grinning.

"His appreciation might just be the death of me."

"But what a way to go eh?" I replied, grinning.

I stepped across the bathroom and into the shower, my arms pulling her into an embrace, we leisurely kissed, both satisfied with the foreplay without anything else.

We both stepped out the shower a little while later feeling refreshed and relaxed and ready for a day of shopping.

"Want to do some clothes shopping while we're out? We could check out that new shopping centre on the outskirts?"

"Oooo there's an Ann Summers there."

"Haha. I was hoping you'd realise that."

So we quickly grabbed some breakfast and hopped in the car to drive out to the sprawling expanse of large chain stores 10 minutes away. We arrived in good time thanks to a lack of traffic as it was still only mid-morning.

We got parked up and started planning our priorities - I hate shopping for long periods. Although it was funny to see the looks Rach was getting from some of the men who had also ventured out shopping. Must have what she was wearing, a tight white t-shirt, a plaid skirt which barely covered her arse. She'd skipped the underwear. Some of the glares from the women accompanying the men were less than warm.

"Well... we need the supermarket but we should probably leave that till last." I suggested.

"Yeah and don't you need some clothes too? Half your wardrobe no longer fits after all."

I looked down at my t-shirt flapping in the wind and my jeans being held up by a belt on the tightest notch. "You make a valid point."

We headed into the clothing store I normally went to - I'm a fussy clothing shopper, sue me.

We found it almost empty. There were only two guys in there and a slight overabundance of female shop assistants. Then I looked a bit closer and I realised everyone of them was young and absolutely gorgeous.

"See anything you like?" Rachel asked, just not about any of the clothes on the rack.

My eyes had locked onto one girl in particular who was off to one side laughing about something with a colleague while they both put stock on shelves.

My enhanced vision allowed me to see every detail of her face from her high cheekbones and elfish nose to her dazzling white smile. She was shorter than average, 5ft 3 if that. Slender figure hidden by a fairly dull uniform. Black t-shirt with a knee length skirt which was also black so it didn't give me much in the way of detail.

"Yeah she's cute." Then Rachel was again flashing images into my head of this poor innocent girl in several uncompromising positions. A couple of which I doubted she could bend herself into.

"Oh she's very limber don't you worry." Rachel whispered to me. "She was a competitive gymnast till the age of 20 when an injury ended her Olympic hopes. That was only six months ago bless her. She's been single the whole time, aside from losing her virginity to a good friend of hers five months ago." I could tell what Rachel was doing. Poking the fire. Getting me worked up so she could get off to me screwing another girl senseless.

At some point she'd stopped her verbal diatribe and switched to speaking to my mind and I'd not noticed. She'd already crossed the gap across to her.

"Don't you dare." I think Rachel could tell my heart wasn't it. She knew deep down I wanted her to set things in motion.

She opened her mind to me so I could catch the full exchange.

"Hey, excuse me." Rachel quickly read the girl's name tags. "Cara is it?" Cara smiled in response though deep down I knew how much sales assistants hated people reading their name badges and using their names.

"Yes, how can I help?"

"I've got a bit of a project on my hands." She jerked her thumb over her shoulder in my direction. "My good friend James there recently lost a bit of weight and added a lot of muscle and needs basically a whole new wardrobe. Can you lend me your professional expertise?"

I watched Cara take a longer look and felt her eyes bore into me. Like Rachel I caught the slight lick of her lips because while my t-shirt hung loose around my abdomen, it stretched very tight in the arms and shoulders.

"I'd be happy to help." Cara replied after a slight pause.

"Excellent." Rach replied before pretending to wave me over.

I walked over fairly self consciously, having two pairs of eyes boring into you can do that. That's when I noticed that Cara's colleague had been watching with more than a little interest as well.

Rach introduced me before Cara and myself exchanged pleasantries then she moved onto asking me a series of questions to work out how I normally dressed.

So after a full lap of the store we retreated to the changing rooms so I could try things on. I slipped into a cubicle and the girls retreated to what Cara must have thought was out of earshot. I listened intently through Rach's ears as Cara's questions got a lot more personal.

"So... are you and James a thing then?" Cara asked.

"How do you mean?" Rach replied, innocently.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Oh... that's...complicated. We have more of an... open relationship."

"I'm sorry? I don't know what you mean."

"Myself and a couple of my friends... take turns with him."

Cara gasped in shock. She was clearly more conservative than she appeared.

"Is he as hot as he looks under those clothes?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself? There's only a thin curtain between you and him and I'm fairly sure he's only in his boxers. That's assuming he's wearing any... he occasionally forgets."

Cara, now blushing furiously, began stammering from nervousness.

"I couldn't... I mean... I'd get fired?"

"How? There's no one else here and it's not like he or I are going to complain."

Clearly if Cara was thinking about the consequences, Rach had basically convinced her to do it. She just needed one more small nudge.

"Hey James." She said just loud enough so I could hear it.

"Yeah?" I replied, pretending I hadn't heard the whole exchange.

"Cara has another item for you, are you decent?"

"I'm just in my boxers at the moment." I replied, taking a stab at what I thought she wanted me to say.

"Okay. Just wait like that a second will you? Cara is dying to see you in this."

"Okay." I replied. I quickly checked myself in the mirror and did a quick breath check before letting Rach know telepathically she could send Cara in. Luckily the changing rooms here were more generous than most. You could fit 3 people my size in one of them so it wasn't going to get cramped.

Rach ushered Cara in the direction of my cubicle. She tentatively took a couple of steps before making the final decision and walking the last few steps a lot more confidently. Remembering the setup, she grabbed the first item she saw off the rack before clearing her throat and passing the item through the curtain.

I could have just grabbed her and pulled her in with me but I needed to be sure this was happening because she wanted it to.

"You won't be able to get a look at me from there. You can step in here if you want. I'm not shy."

A split second went by before the curtain was slowly pulled to one side before she tentatively stepped between the two folds of material. Her eyes met mine before travelling south and I watched her bask in the sight. I'm sure, given she'd be in training for the Olympics, she'd have seen someone in this shape before but probably not so up close and certainly not in this context.

"You okay Cara? You seem a little nervous?"

"Of course I'm nervous. Your body is in phenomenal condition." She replied with trepidation in her voice.

"Relax. I'm a bit of a geek at heart." I said as I stepped into her personal space and pulled her into a long, sultry kiss.

I broke the kiss and turned to my right to see Rach had snuck in behind Cara and was leaned against the wall with her hand under skirt, leisurely stroking herself.

"Enjoying the show Rach?"

"I'd be enjoying it more if you hurry up and get to the R rated stuff."

"You heard the girl Cara" I said as I turned back towards her and began unbuttoning her work uniform blouse. She moaned in response as I went back to kissing her. Her blouse now undone, she shrugged it off and it fell to the floor, pooling at her feet. She took the initiative at this point and began unzipping her skirt before gravity removed that obstacle too.

I heard commotion to my right and heard Rachel's clothing also hitting the floor, which, given she'd neglected underwear this morning didn't take long at all and left her wonderfully, gloriously naked.

"Time to share James."

"If you insist." I replied, with mock indignation.

Rachel stepped slowly towards Cara like a predator on the Serengeti.

"I'm really not that into girls..." Cara began stuttering nervously. "...I mean you're gorgeous and everything but I'm...". Whatever Cara was about to say was cutoff as Rachel pulled her into a kiss, I saw her right hand find the nape of Cara's neck and apply pressure. Cara's hands had just found Rachel's shoulders to begin pushing her away but once Rachel's hand had applied that pressure all resistance ebbed away and Cara's involvement in the kiss became more intense as it did. My small brain took over and I stepped behind Cara, my hands making quick work on the clasp of her plain bra before dragging her thong panties to the floor.

Now both girls were naked, both pairs of hands exploring their opposites freely, fingers tweaking and tweezing sensitive flesh, eliciting moans and groans of approval.

Rachel broke the kiss and pushed Cara against the wall before dropping to her knees, pushing Cara's legs apart before kissing up the inside of Cara's thighs, her destination obvious. Cara's hands found the back of Rach's head, her fingers tangling in her hair as I heard Rach's lips and tongue go to work on the junction between Cara's legs.

"Ohhhhh fuccccck" Cara moaned as Rach began flicking her clit with her tongue, all resistance to being with a girl apparently wiped from her mind.

"Your girlfriend really knooooowws what she's doing James. Ohhhhhh fuck." Cara mewled as she shuddered through what would likely be only her first orgasm of several. Rach continued to slide her tongue up and down Cara's wet folds, causing her to shudder and moan with every movement.

Rach stood up apparently having done what she intended.

"She's all yours now lover boy. I'm going to grab a seat and enjoy the show."

I approached Cara where she was stood leaning slightly on the wall of the changing room still catching her breath. I stepped into her space, my hand caressing her face before sliding to the back of her head then pulling her into a kiss once more. My free hand found her tight little arse, grasping it firmly causing her to moan into the kiss.

I broke the kiss and stepped back before dropping my boxers. Cara gasped as my erection sprang into view.

"How are you able to walk straight?" Cara turned and asked Rachel.

Rachel shrugged. "He's a very gentle and considerate lover some of the time and when I want it hard it's like I'm riding a pneumatic drill."

I stepped back towards Cara who was still leaning against the wall. Her right hand reached down and grasped my length as I grasped her ass with one hand, lifting her easily. She yelped in surprise before wrapping her legs around my waist, her arms wrapping around my neck in tandem.

I aimed the tip at her entrance and slowly lowered her onto my thick cock.

"Ohhhhh fuccccc...fuc....fuccccc.... It's such a tight ffffitttfffufccccccc." The rest of it was lost in a shower of expletives. I felt her tense up as a mini orgasm ripped through her. I gently began lifting her and lowering her back down again. Every movement causing shudders of excitement to flow her body emanating from where we were locked together. She began to find a rhythm, squeezing and releasing her thigh muscles to raise and lower herself. Her lips found mine as she shuddered through another mini orgasm.

"I'm so fucking close James. I've never felt this good during sex." She whispered in my ear.

"Ohhhhh this isssss so fuckccckcccing good.... I can see why Rach likes you." She continued before grunting through one last orgasm.

"Just one of many." I replied as she tensed up before biting down on her hand to minimise her noise as her orgasm hit her in earnest. I held her in position as she came down from her high. I kissed her tenderly before lowering her to the floor.

"Have you got space in your little harem for one more? Plleeeeeasssee?" She asked, pleading as I lowered her, shakily back to her feet. I nodded, grinning at her enthusiasm.

I realised I hadn't checked with Rach before accepting Cara's.... application.

"That's okay isn't it Rach? Cara's okay to join our little... group?"

I turned and saw that Rach had obviously cum herself while she watched us at it.

"Sure is lover boy. Maybe we'll find the number of girls required to wear you out one day."

She rose languidly from the seat she was in and approached Cara with her usual cat-like grace. She grabbed Cara and pulled her into a long, sultry kiss. She stepped back, still eyeing Cara hungrily.

"We're having a party tonight Cara if you want to come?"

"Sure, I'd love to come." Cara replied, beaming. I grinned at the unintentional double entendre.

"Great put your mobile number in to this..." Rach said before passing over her phone. "I'll text you the details of where you need to go and what to wear."

"Oh it's like a formal affair?"

"No honey it's a costume party."

"Ooooh I love costume parties."

"Yeah." Rach replied, grinning mischievously. "So does James."

My cock twitched in anticipation.

We all dressed and went our separate ways. We grabbed a few items of clothing to buy which Cara put through the tills for us (and we later noticed she'd used her staff discount). We grabbed the groceries we needed and headed for home, already looking forward to the party later. For myself, I couldn't wait for the girls to meet Sarah and Cara. I had a feeling they were all going to get on swimmingly and more importantly, I couldn't wait to see their outfits. Not that they'd be wearing them particularly long.