All Comments on 'The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 09'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter, I do not think I could do my wife and her Mom , even if she looked younger . but still good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back! Hope you are still well in this pandemic. This chapter is really naughty, to be honest, but I love it really much!

Take all the time that you need for the next chapter. I keep checking this site everyday for this one :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, I've been waiting so impatiently for this one ! Not in vain, I must say. Really naughty indeed and I hope the next chapter will be too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are you going to release new chapter? Come on man, don't do this. Finish the chapters. We are eagerly waiting for the next part

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

700 kinks in one... shapeshifter PLUS body-hopper(s). Really now, the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly this story is making me really not like Sabrina and Max. They spent however long essentially using him as their own personal sex toy. He leaves to get away from that, and then after months and months contacts them telling them it's an emergency and he needs them there right away. They jump to "help" him, but then reveal that they spent the entire time over constantly talking and fantasizing about using him for more sex, despite that he called them for an emergency. They get there, and get sad or angry whenever he finally gets a little tiny bit of self control and self-agency, followed immediately by them using him for more sex against his own wants.

They superficially care about his problems, but really they just want him around to be their mindless sex-fantasy machine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES