The Last Stop on the Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert brushed the arousal he was feeling aside. He was mad as hell, she trashed his stuff and wrecked his apartment and now she was strolling up like she owned the place? Well she's got another thing coming. Bert balled up his fists and glowered at her. But his brain felt slowed by her appearance and when he spoke it was with great effort, "What do you think you're doing here Mary?"

His head was pounding and he felt ridiculously horny. God she looks good like that. Tasty enough to eat. The thought came suddenly and unbidden but he pushed it away, determined to keep his anger at the forefront of his mind. But he found that it was taking a great mental effort to achieve this. And then there was his raging hard on to deal with. His cock felt like it was throbbing, bigger than he remembered and threatening to burst through the material of his pants.

Forget how your dick feels and stay mad, damn it! But as Mary strolled up to him, Bert found his lust overpowering his rage. And then, with no warning, she had her hands down his pants and was stroking his cock with ease. Her fingers were working their magic on his shaft and almost causing him to cum right there.

"Oh baby, you're not still mad at me are you? After all, how much do I ask of you?" You crazy bitch, you tried to control my life!

Bert wanted to scream at Mary, grab her by her shoulders, shake her until she cried and then throw her out of his apartment and his life forever... But oh sweet funky Moses what she was doing with my dick is incredible! Bert managed a low murmur in lieu of actual speech.

"I never really wanted too much from you baby, just this magnificent cock of yours. It's so big and rock hard. I guess I just get a little crazy sometimes when you won't give it to me when I need it."

Sometimes?! And when did she start acting like such a slut? Bert felt there was something wrong about all of this but then she moved her fingers to the base of his shaft and teased his balls. All other thoughts were driven from his mind in one giant wave of pure lust and pleasure.

She had his pants down now and popped her boobs out from the tight confines of her shirt. Then she started giving him a tit job, rubbing his shaft between her two perfect breasts and lightly sucking on the tip. Bert leaned against what remained of his couch for support because his legs were rapidly weakening. He was hard pressed to remember the last time she had gone down on him like this but at this moment, he was hard pressed to remember much of anything at all. Her breasts were soft and felt so good stroking his cock and her tongue was dancing across the tip, sending such massive waves of pleasure through him that was driving him mad. He wasn't going to hold out much longer.

Her mouth came off his cock with a loud POP and she looked up at him with bright red eyes. Wait a sec... red? Why does that seem wrong? She was stroking his dick with one hand now while the other one was fondling his balls. He was on the edge and just needed one little nudge to send him cascading over the top. It was all too much for our horny hero.

Mary's lips spread into an evil grin. "Yes! I need this big hard cock so bad! I need you to give it to me!" She gave one final yank on his shaft and Bert came hard. His eyes rolled back in his skull and his back arched as waves of pleasure radiated out of his crotch and threatened to drown him in a sea of sensations. He sank to his knees as his legs gave out to the most thunderous orgasm he had ever received.

All that from a hand job?! She was never that good before!! As Bert knelt, trying to catch his breath and basking in the afterglow of pleasure, Mary straightened up, holding her cupped hand close to her chest. Is she holding my cum? Gross. She turned away from him and began undoing the clasp on her pants. "Wait... just a second." he panted, "I'm not ready for..."

Mary's smug voice cut him off. Her pants were already down to her knees and her voice sounded harsh, so unlike her normal pouty tone. "But I got what I needed from you already, little boy." Bert didn't even have time to think about what she meant before she turned around to face him. As Bert was at crotch level he had a perfect view of the cock that was bobbing up and down in front of him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bert screamed as he awkwardly skittered away from Mary and her new appendage. He made it two awkward steps right before he stumbled and fell back onto the floor.

"I told you all I needed was your cock and now I have it, you pathetic little worm." A mad thought burst through Berts mind and he pawed at his own crotch, unable to believe what he felt but equally unable to deny what was missing. SHE STOLE MY DICK! Bert started at his crotch, but nothing was there. He was as smooth down there as a ken doll. Mary began laughing in a cruel tone and advanced on him, her dick waving at him with every step. No! It's my dick! She stole it! Bert started scrambling to put some distance between himself and her.

"Wait, don't you want your cock back baby?" She said in a mocking tone. "Just bend over like a good little bitch and I'll give you all the cock you could ever need!" Then she started laughing in a high and evil laugh. Bert had had enough of this. He got up and ran for the door, determined to get away from whatever Mary was. He ran and ran but the door never got any closer, in fact it seems like it was miles away now and Mary's laughter was getting louder and louder. Suddenly he tripped and was sent sprawling to the floor.

Except it wasn't the ripped up carpet of his apartment he landed on. It was an asphalt road. He saw to his left a double yellow line with reflectors lining it every few feet, but Mary was laughing louder now and as he spun around on the ground he saw that she wasn't walking towards him any more but was barreling down in a huge black semi-truck.

The cab of the truck was filled with green black flames bellowing foul grey smoke out the shattered windows. Mary was hunched over the wheel and her face was burning, the flesh bubbling and melting. Her eyes were now blazing red spears of light and she was shrieking horrid with laughter. He saw with mounting horror that there was no escape for him. She was right on top of him. At the last second she blew the air horn, which let out a deep howl like a wounded animal and then...

He woke up screaming in the back seat of his charger. He was covered in sweat, his shirt was completely soaked through. It took Bert several seconds to remember where he was. The first thing he did was grab his crotch and confirm that his package was still there. After that he took stock of his surroundings.

His windows were completely fogged over and it was hot as a sauna. Bert fumbled with his door, eventually figuring out how to unlock it with his trembling hands. He stood out in the cool night air trying to get his heart rate to slow down from its million mile per hour beating. He stripped off his soaked shirt and tossed it back in the car and then sat in the front seat, still shaking from his horrible nightmare.

Bert checked his watch and saw it was exactly three in the morning. He glanced around the lot and saw it was still just as abandoned as when he first arrived. The road that led away from the lot was just as empty as it had been before. After a few more minutes of staring off down the dark road, he was feeling a little better but still too wound up to go back to sleep.

Unable to think of anything else to do, he snapped the CB back on. Maybe that trucker is on his way back to come get me. Or maybe I can get someone else whos closer and just get the fuck out of here. He flipped idly through the channels, not broadcasting his plea for help this time but listening to see if there was anyone out there who was talking.

But just as before all he got was the static of empty air waves. As Bert swept the channel dial back and forth he felt his eyes droop and a deep lethargy began to overtake him. But just as his hand reached out for the VOL knob to switch off the CB, a gravelly sounding voice came in over the speaker.

"Breaker, Breaker, this is big daddy bubba looking out for any of you wondering young lovelies. Anything sexy little thing out there looking to keep a big fella like me warm tonight?"

Unlike the earlier voice, who sounded like he was talking through a tin can filled with bees, this voice coming in over the air waves was crisp and clear. Wow this dude has to be pretty close to be coming in that clean! Bert's hands fumbled for his mic and he smashed his fingers on the dash trying to scoop it up. As he shook out his irritated fingers he held the microphone with his other hand and answered back.

"Hey, 10-10, er... whatever can you hear me? Over."

There was a short pause before the voice answered back. "10-10 means negative dumbass."

Bert felt instantly very annoyed with this new voice. "Thanks for the tip. Look, can you help me please? I'm stranded at an abandoned truck stop."

"Well that sucks sonny."

Berts felt his temper rising again. What is it with these trucker asshats! Why is everyone such a jerk out here?

"Yes. Yes it does. Sir, I'm asking you for assistance."

"Sorry boy I don't make it a habit of stopping at abandoned truck stops for dumb schmucks who are to stupid enough to break down out on the byways."

Bert couldn't believe this guy. He was gobsmacked.

"I didn't plan on breaking down here you son of a bitch!"

"Watch who your calling names fucker!" The voice was now loud and grating. "Or else maybe I will come and find you! Ain't nobody gonna find yer dead ass if I bury you out here! I'll cut you up in little pieces and..."

Bert cut off the voice with a quick twist of a knob. Fuck that guy is crazy!

Bert tossed his mic on the dashboard in absolute disgust. Great, just wonderful. One guy is too scared to come out here because of something I can't even guess at and the other is some absolute nut job! How did I get myself into such a mess? This, of course, let his mind drift back to Mary and the events that led up to his current situation. But he found that line of thought was just too depressing.

He snapped back on the CB. Somebody else has just got to be out here. Bert swept the channels once more but after about ten minutes he found no one else broadcasting except for the call of his crazy acquaintance.

"Big daddy Bubba is looking for a warm honey to keep 'im company tonight. Any of you young lovelies out there tonight?"

What a loser. Does this actually work for this nut job? And then Bert got an idea. This guy pissed me off so why not mess with him some? He clearly deserves it for being a sick fuck. Bert cleared his throat and tested out the highest and girliest sounding voice he could make. After a few tries he managed to get one that sounded pretty good to his ears. It doesn't have to be good enough for professional phone sex. Just enough to give this shithead blue balls.

Bert cleared his throat one more time and then picked up his mic. "Hey there big boy, you out there looking for me?"

Jesus, I sound awkward.

Bert felt both nervous and excited while he waited for 'Bubba' to respond. After a few seconds his gravelly voice came through again, only now it was softer sounding in tone.

"Big daddy Bubba is always lookin for some young pussy."

Bert had to stop himself from laughing. It worked! "Oh I'll bet big daddy is. And I'll bet you're really lonely tonight sweetie."

"Man doesn't get on the radio asking for pussy when he's engaged darlin'."

Bert was sniggering into his hands. Oh man this is gold!

"What's yer name darlin'?"

Bert quickly racked his memory for a sexy sounding name. "Silvia." he spat out.

"Well sweet sexy Silvia, why don't you tell big daddy all about yourself and maybe ifn' yer lucky, you can keep Bubba warm tonight."

I really got this perv going! Damn I'm good.

"Well 'big daddy', I'm a tall girl, over 6 feet tall. Men say I got legs that go on for miles. And I got long blond hair that goes to my ass."

Bert closed his eyes and began visualizing the sluttiest girl he could imagine. "Oh and my ass. You should see it baby. It's big and juicy, just the way men like you like it. Not too fat you know, but perky and round in all the right places. Just like my boobs''

Bert was becoming lost in his fantasizing about this fictional woman. Bubba might have been trying to say something back but with his finger jamming the mic on, Bubba was not going to get a word in edgewise until Bert wanted him.

"Now my breasts. There's a true work of art baby. Big, round and perky. They're perfect for giving men those tit jobs they love so much."

Bert was feeling warm. Shit am I turning myself on?

Bubba's voice broke his train of thought. "Yeah you sure sound like my kind of girl. I could sure use a woman like you tonight to keep me warm. It's mighty cold on these back roads. How bout it, Silvia? I can pick you up, girl, and give you the best damn ride of your life."

" Yeah I bet you could, big daddy. And you know I'd treat you right, just like a big man deserves. The things I'd do to you..."

Bert wasn't quite aware of it yet, but he was getting incredibly turned on by his own mental image of Silvia. He felt hot all over and his dick was hard as a rock. Whew! Man I really AM getting turned on by my own voice. Jesus, I'm sick.

"Well how bout it, sexy Silvia? I'll pick you up right now honey just tell me where to find you."

Bert was so lost in his own lust that he actually started to answer. "Well big daddy you can get me at Er..."

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!?

Bert snapped out of his daze and tossed the mic away with a start. Holy fucking shit! I was about to tell him where I am! He'd kill me! That guys a crazy fuck and here I am leading him on like I'm some kind of fucking hooker! What the fuck is wrong with me? Bert placed his head in his hands and started to massage his scalp when Bubba's grinding tone piped back up over the radio.

"Sylvia, my sweet sexy Sylvia where you go? Come on baby, tell me where yer at. You there honey?"

Bert felt disgusted at himself. What was I thinking? I'm done with this sick fucking game. Bert got out of his car while Bubba kept asking for her to come back.

"Sylvia? Tell me where you're at. Come on baby you can't leave me like this now."

Fuck you Bubba.

"Baby, I'm not play'n around here. You gotta tell me where yer at now. Come on darling quit fucking around with me here." Bubba tone was getting insistent and hostile fast and somehow this was pissing Bert off more than anything else.

Bubba was yelling his head off now. "Sylvia! Where you at now! You tell me darling! You need to tell Bubba now!"

Bert reached in to turn off his CB when Bubba started up again, but now his tone was now cool as ice.

"Hey boy. Hey shithead, c'mon I know you listening. Come on back, you little fucker and have a talk with Bubba."

Bert was surprised that this backwater jerk off even remembered that they had talked earlier. He picked up his mic and managed to keep his voice cool as well.

"How is it going Bubba?"

"Don't get smart with me boy just tell me if she's with you."

"She who, Bubba? I've got a lot of girls with me 'big daddy.'' that will get a rise out of him, Bert thought, but Bubba's voice stayed cool as ever.

"Stop being a little wet nosed jagoff and answer the question. Is she with you?"

"Maybe she is. Maybe Not. Why should I do you any favors, Bubba? I'm just a schmuck who was dumb enough to break down in the middle of nowhere, remember?"

"I said don't get smart with me. Just tell me if she's there." There was almost a hint of anguish in Bubba's ice cold tone. Bert felt a perverse kind of pleasure in tormenting this asshole.

"Go fuck yourself Bubba. Nobody's keeping you warm tonight." There was a long pause, long enough to make Bert wonder if he had lost connection. When Bubba spoke again he sounded very different. He sounded like he was laughing.

"I am going to have her boy. One way or another. You can just count on that. And I'll be by to get her real soon."

Bert was unimpressed. "Oh really spooky Bubba. And how are you going to accomplish this, may I ask?"

But there was no response. Just static and dead air.

Great. I've gone and made a mortal enemy out of a psychotic truck driver, and for what? The fuck was I hoping to accomplish with that?

Bert leaned back and looked at his watch. It was sixteen minutes after three. Great. I killed a few minutes. Goody for me.

Bert leaned back in his seat and tried to get comfortable again so he could catch a few more Z's. But then a new problem arose, his stomach began to bubble and ache. The pain in his bowels felt like it was growing quickly. He was rapidly starting to feel sick to his stomach and then some. Bert decided that this was not an issue that he could ignore. Not wanting to puke near his own car got out and began to stagger away.

Then remembered that this place had a bathroom. Oh god please let the water still be working! Bert began to meander around the side to where he saw the phone booth, clutching his stomach with both hands.

Chapter 4- Don't be such a Pussy

The pain in Bert's body was building. He felt almost certain he was about to blow chunks right there in the parking lot.

What this fuck is wrong with me? He sprinted as best he could around the side of the building and hurled himself down the wall that led to the toilets. As he closed on the bathroom doors his body became sheathed in a cold sweat. He threw himself through the door just as his bowels gave a particularly nasty gurgling sound. But as soon as he was through the doorway he was plunged into total darkness.

He flailed against the wall trying to find a light switch as his stomach groaned and heaved. A foul tasting substance was bubbling its way up from his tortured innards. Finally his fingers seized upon a switch and snapped it towards the ceiling. The room was bathed in a dull white glow revealing a large trough-like sink with a few stainless steel faucets sunk in the wall and two toilet stalls that stood side by side, but for all Bert noticed it could have the inside of the white house.

Bert threw himself into one of the stalls and seeing that it was mostly clean immediately fell on his knees and started heaving. His guts were on fire. His very insides seemed to be twisting around and forming endless knots. Weirdest of all, in his option, was that his testicles were really starting to hurt as well. They felt like they had been replaced with two pieces of hot coal.

The pain was immense but Bert didn't throw up anything. The pain changed, becoming focused in his crotch and incredibly intense. Far and away, it was the worst pain he ever felt in his life. His face was twisted into a grimace of agony. And then, as he felt his innards suddenly give another excruciating twist, he let out a howl of pain and then passed out onto the floor.

Blackness enveloped his mind and swallowed him whole. For a time his consciousness floated out in space while his body remained unmoving on the bathroom floor. Other than it's slow, steady breathing, there were no other signs of life.

After a time, Bert began to stir once more from the depths of his unconsciousness. His face was slick with drool from where he had been laying on the floor. His body felt slightly sore from laying at an odd angle but otherwise he felt physically ok.

His mind however was in a state of high anxiety and confusion. Oh my gawd! What the fuck was that? Am I dying? Do I have stomach cancer or some shit? The fuck!