The Last Stop on the Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was longer than his had been and the shaft looked thicker too. The ball sack hung under it pendulously. It was also hairless and currently flaccid. Bert felt his stomach crawling just looking at it. If I put that in my mouth, I'll hurl.

As Bert stood there trying to wrap his mind around what he must do, a musky scent began to waft up to his nose. At first Bert paid it no mind, he had other things to worry about after all. But after a few seconds, Bert started to feel a strange tingling in his crotch.

This was an entirely new sensation for Bert and at first he didn't know what it ment. The tingle soon felt like it had enveloped his entire pussy and changed into the pleasant humming sensation he had experienced earlier. Then an all new sensation started radiating out of his vagiana, that of dampness.

Holy hell, I'm getting wet. I always thought girls made that up! You learn something new everyday I guess. As Bert breathed in that pleasant musky smell, his cunt got more and more soaked. Soon his pussy was dripping and the juices started running down his thigh. The sensation was beginning to get unbearable as his pussy cried out to be touched. Before, Bert's exploration of his new opening was fueled by pure curiosity, but now something new was driving him. Lust. Bert was no stranger to the ways of lust, his whole relationship with Mary had been practically based on it. But this was somehow both new and different from any kind of hormonal fueled need he had felt with his dick before. When he used to get a hard on, it was all about his throbbing member, so easy to please with the simplest of touches. But the pulsating of his new pussy was a feeling he had never experienced before. It was so much more intense than anything else he could remember. It was also quickly driving him mad with desire.

The problem of the task that he must perform was quickly driven out of his mind as his full attention was turned to the desperate needs of his hungry vagiana. Slowly one of his hands dropped back down to its silky folds, and before long he had returned to the same rhythmic stroking that had nearly brought the poor boy to climax not so long ago.

The scent of his own juices wafted up to his nose and, mixed with the musky scent from earlier, completely drove any rational thoughts right out the window. This is amazing! I don't ever want this feeling to go away! He felt like a person who just got their first taste of a powerful narcotic, lost in a sea of new and overwhelmingly powerful sensations.

Two of his fingers were now madly pumping in and out of his vagina while his other hand was grinding his clit. His head tilted back and loose a low and very womanly sounding moan. The bubble of pleasure was building once again deep in his belly and Bert knew he was getting close to an orgasm.

But as hard as he tried, he soon found he couldn't quite pop that bubble. His hands were pumping and grinding as best they could but they weren't enough to fulfill his wanton needs. Frustration and desperation began to mix within his mind. He was so close! He just needed one little thing to send him over the edge! But what...

Something clicked inside his mind and his eyes snapped open. His gaze became locked on dick poking out of the wall. The source of that musky scent which had started this masterbation marathon suddenly became quite clear. A quick debate took place between his id and his ego and was instantly resolved when his new hole began to throb once again from the need for attention. The bubble of pleasure in his belly was not going to burst on its own. And after all, I had to do it sooner or later anyways. Or so he reasoned with himself in a split second.

Bert stepped over to cock and dropped slowly to his knees. For a moment he could only stare at it. The musk was much stronger now that he was right in front of the appendage and to his surprise he found that his mouth was watering. While his left hand went back to rubbing his needy pussy, his right gripped the cock gently.

It was warm to the touch. As he held it loosely in his palm, he could feel it throbbing. Bert pulled from his memory every blowjob Mary had ever given him to figure out how best to do this. If I'm going to do this I might as well make it good, his lust-addled brain reasoned.

He started pumping his hand up and down the shaft with a steady rhythm. It didn't take long for the beast to spring to life. When it reached full erection, it was at least nine inches long and almost thick enough that Bert couldn't wrap his whole hand around it. His pussy was gushing at the sight of it now and he found his mouth was salivating just thinking about it. There was no rational thought going through his mind any longer, just a certainty that this was going to fulfill his body's needs.

With no preamble about the deed, Bert opened his mouth and took in as much of the dick as he could fit into his face. He stopped when the tip touched the back of his throat but he only managed to get about half of it into his mouth. It's a start, went through his mind. He was not at all disturbed by such an unmasculine thought, it's intent so unlike him.

The taste of the dick filled his tongue, it was heavy and musky just like scent and it satisfied some new deep urge that had built inside him. His head started bobbing up and down the length of the cock as his hand started pumping the shaft, just like how Mary had done to him in the past. His tongue swirled around the tip and was rewarded with a new taste, that of pre-cum. It was delicious, or so his lust-addled brian told him and caused him to suck more deeply and longingly on the meaty shaft.

He was drooling all over the dick, which helped his hand while he pumped. The whole thing was soon coated with spit and glistened in the light. As he passionately sucked and pumped away on his new favorite meatsicle, Berts other hand was furiously pumping into his pussy. He now had 3 fingers crammed into his new hole, stretching it and making it sing with erotic joy. His thumb madly ran circles around his clit and was rewarded by bolts of electric pleasure coursing through his body, satisfying him in a new way that his old dick never could.

That bubble began to grow again and Bert knew it was close to bursting this time. He moaned on the cock that filled his mouth and felt a tension fill the thick shaft. He knew what was about to happen, but instead of pulling away, Bert suddenly pushed his head all the way forward. The dicks' impressive length jumped down his throat as Bert's nose eventually touched the crumbling wall. He felt himself gag on the massive cock as tears welled up in his eyes, but he was determined to keep the dick rammed down his throat, even as the lack of air started to make stars dance in front of his eyes.

The whole length of the shaft swelled up and forced his jaws even further apart until, at last, something warm and gooey started pouring down his throat into his stomach. Bert swallowed everything the dick had to give him, gulping it down a man dying from thirst. At the same time Bert gave his pussy one final hard pump and the bubble of pleasure that had been building steadily his body exploded like a bomb.

The orgasm shook Bert from the soles of his feet to the tips of his hair. It was like his whole body had been lit on fire with some new alien pleasure. His head pulled off the cock with a loud wet pop and he screamed like a porn star. His whole body locked up and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Bert floated away from his mortal form on a cloud of pure bliss and didn't come back down for a very, very long time. For a time, nothing mattered to Bert but that pure blissful feeling.

But all good things must indeed come to an end and eventually Bert was drawn back to earth and regained consciousness slowly by degrees. He was laying on his side sprawled out over the whole floor, his feet were by the toilet and his head was pointed towards the sink. His body was still trembling in the aftershocks from the most thunderous orgasim he had ever received, and he didn't feel like getting to his feet quite yet. His face was covered in his own drool and his legs were coated in other fluids. The smell of pussy had infused the room.

For a while, Bert just layed there, not wanting to mentally examine what just happened to him and was content to just bask in the pleasant buzzing feeling still radiating throughout his entire body. Eventually even that began to fade and Bert was left to face an unpleasant reality.

I just sucked a dick. I didn't even hesitate. I just did it. No, more than that, I wanted to do it. And then i... that train of thought bounced around his brain for a few minutes before he finally managed to come to terms with it. He was surprised to find he wasn't consumed with an urge to vomit up what was now sitting warmly in his stomach. People swallow spunk all the time, so I know it's not going to kill me.

A thin but grim smile came to his lips. I guess I now know the answer to the question: spits or swallows. A part of Bert was screaming in despair, horribly disturbed by all that had just happened. But that part, which had been denying this reality from the moment when his pussy first appeared, seemed far away now and very unimportant.

He gazed idly back at the wall and was slightly surprised to find the dick as gone. There was just an empty hole in the wall again. What, were you hungry for seconds? Or maybe... something more? That thought did cause his stomach to turn a little. Whatever was going on with his biology and his sexual preferences, he was not quite ready to come to terms with the rest of their implications.

That thought was enough to motivate him to get back on his feet again. Bert walked over to the sink and turned on the faucet so he could wash the drool off. He splashed the cold water over his face and glanced at himself in the mirror. The face he saw reflected in that mirror caused him to do a double take. Something about his face was different.

His eyes were the same soft brown color and shape they had always been. And his nose was the same, slightly crooked from that one time he broke it as a teenager falling off his bike. His chin was unchanged, practically non-existent, something his friends were keen to jibe him on. It was his mouth. Or more specifically his lips. They were changed, fuller and rounder. His top lip now had a perfect cupid's bow and his bottom one was fat and heavy. They pushed out from his face in a way they never had before. They looked like the lips of a pornstar.

I have big fat cocksucking lips. "Oh fuck." Bert breathed out loud, but the voice that came out of those lips wasn't his normal dulcet tones. It was the voice of a woman. Bert sang a few bars and listened to the way his new voice sounded. It wasn't bad, he had to admit. A bit deep sounding for a lady but very sexy all the same. He ran his tongue over his new lips and they felt way plumper than they had ever been. Bert also noticed that the slight overbite he always had was gone too. He smiled and his reflection showed he now had perfectly straight teeth.

Bert was stunned by these latest changes. When he got his pussy, there had been incredible pain, but he hadn't even felt anything wrong with his face before he noticed the change. In fact, now that he was thinking about it, the pain from his throat, caused by his exces of shouting, was now gone too. I'm being changed, bit by bit. That other trucker guy warned me about it.

His mind was spinning over this new development. He thought about his overriding lust, his complete lack of thought to giving the blowjob and his feelings of indifference afterwards. Oh my sweet funky Jesus, I'm being turned, piece by piece, into some kind of super slut!

Bert suddenly remembered why he had to give the blowie to the disembodied cock in the first place and tested the door. At his first tug on the handle, the door seemed to remain firmly stuck closed. Bert then felt a new wave of panic welling up in his chest once more and yanked on the thing as hard as he could. This time the door gave a loud scream of metal rubbing against metal and then swung open so fast slammed into Berts shoulder. He was free!

Bert leapt out the bathroom like it was on fire and sprinted back towards his car in a frenzy.

Chapter 5- All's Fair in Sex and Curses

When he later looked back on it, Bert could not recall a time he had moved faster in his life before this. He flew back to his car with such speed that Jesse Owens himself would have been impressed. His body was a blur as he practically dived, head first, back into his charger. He keyed the ignition to no avail several times. The motor didn't even make a clicking sound as he frantically jiggled the keys back and forth, not so much as sickly coughing from the engine. The lights didn't come on. For all intents and purposes, the car was deader than a doornail.

Bert tried to settle himself down after a few seconds and steady his wild breathing. But peace of mind was not forthcoming and soon Bert was slamming his fists into his steering wheel and dashboard. "Shit, shit, shit, shitty shitty shit, shit!" The sound of his new sexy voice as he cursed the world only made him more furious. "ARG! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?"

His cries echoed off into the distance with no response. He slumped down in his seat, though his arms were clutching the steering wheel straight out in front of him. He was trying to will the charger back to life. But all his mental efforts were for naught.

For the first time since getting stuck there, Bert began to seriously consider just walking the hell away from this place. His watch told him it was a little after four in the morning. Bert reasoned he could put some serious distance between himself and this place before sunrise, or at least a couple of miles. But... what the fuck am I going to do afterwards? I still haven't seen anyone come down this road since I got here. I still don't have any more water or food than before. And to top it all off, even if I do somehow manage to get a ride I still have a massive problem...

"I sound like this now."

Bert's new voice was still very off putting for him to hear. Without trying, its default tone seemed to sound low and sexy. It was a very nice voice he had to admit, just not the one that he would like to have right now. He tested out trying to say a few things in different tones in an admittedly desperate effort to make himself sound more masculin. Unfortunately, he could, at best, only make himself sound like a chick who smoked thirty packs of cigarettes a day.

Letting out a deep, and sexy sounding, sigh Bert considered his other mounting problems. For one, his pants were gone. The ghost had whisked them away shortly after he had changed and hadn't been kind enough to bring them back yet. He briefly considered that his pants might have reappeared back in the bathroom again, but he had already decided that was never going to set foot back in that place as long as he lived, if he could help it. And his other major problem was he still had a vagina stuck on his crotch.

So, basically, my options are to walk half naked out into the desert with no real idea when I could, if ever, be rescued or waiting here for a trucker who might, possibly, swing by and come pick me up, if he doesn't chicken that is. Oh, but lets not forget our new best friend, Casper, the preverted ghost who is slowly changing me into some kind of sex hungry vixen. I don't know what kind of range Casper has but he can clearly change me at will and make it hurt as little or as much as he pleases.

Bert looked around the empty lot, seeing if there was anything out of the ordinary he missed the first time. But everything was exactly the same as when he had first laid eyes on it: several rusted out gas pumps, a saging, crumbling building and lots of cracked sun baked pavement.

He let out another deep sigh. With no other ideas at this time, Bert switched back on the CB. He lifted the mic to his mouth but then changed his mind and tossed it back on the dashboard, where it clattered loudly against the windshield. That fucked up ghost is probably waiting for me to start squawking over the radio with my new sexy voice so it can torment me some more.

The sound of static crackling over the radio had filled the car once more. Bert ignored it as he turned his thoughts over in his head. Torment. Is that really what this strange fucking entity has in mind? Sure when it swapped my genitals out it hurt like fucking hell but afterwards... His mind began to fill up with the memories of the bliss he had just experienced. The sensations, the pleasure, the mind numbing orgasim...

Bert drifted away in thought for a few minutes before he was brought back to reality suddenly by a familiar strained and faded voice coming in over the CB.

"...can... hear..."

Bert snapped back to reality and jerked hard in his seat. He had been so lost in thought that for a moment he wasn't quite sure whether or not he really heard a voice just now. As he sat waiting to see if the voice on the radio came back, he gradually became aware that he had been idly rubbing his pussy with one hand while he had been thinking about his bathroom experiences. He pulled his hand away slowly, feeling slightly embarrassed by his unconscious actions. He was also now keenly aware of the scent of his own vaginal juices that had filled the car. His face red, he cranked the window down all the way and let the cool night air wash over him.

Jeez, just how fucking horny am i? Just what the fuck... His train of thought was cut off once again by the voice fading in and out over his CB.

"Are... still... you... me..." It seemed he was only getting every other word but Bert definitely recognized the voice as belonging to the first guy he had talked to, the one who said he would pick him up! Bert had a big grin on his face as he pressed the mic button down and heartily greeted his only hope of salvation.

"Roger! 10-4! Whatever man, I hear..." Bert stopped suddenly and winced as he once again realized that he sounded nothing like himself. He mentally kicked himself. The voice over the radio started up again,

"...hear... strange... ok? Over."

Bert wanted to answer but found himself hesitating out of embarrassment. The voice started fading in again, now sounding a little stronger. "Are you... hear me? I'm... away but I... there... hours. Over."

The last word caused Berts heart to start racing. Hours? Did he say hours? This more than anything else galvanized Bert into action. "Did you say hours away? How many? I can't stay here, you were right, I know that now, but I need some fucking help now, dammit!" There was a long moment of silence before the voice faded back in.

"Can't hear... right now but... voice that he... damn bad is it?"

A sour grimace popped onto Bert's face after that statement. "Buddy, it's bad. It's really really really really bad. I need to get out of here soon. The sooner the better! In fact I need to have never been here at all! Over"

The voice faded in over the radio and sounded both sad and angry. "Hell fire boy I... That bastard... twist your mind... slave to passion! Now what... get walking. I'm only two..." But the radio suddenly became clogged with loud static before the voice came back. "... hear me? Come back..."

Bert squeezed the microphone in both of his hands and silently prayed to whatever gods might be listening at that moment to grant him just one clear signal. "I don't know how well you can hear me but I can't leave. That fucking ghost took my pants and gave me a pussy, amongst other things. But I feel if I leave now, I'll be screwed forever." Bert paused for a second before continuing, "maybe I already am. Over." Bert dropped the mic to his lap while he considered that thought. How was he going to reverse any of the changes he'd been inflicted with? Was there a way to do it at all? After a few seconds the voice came back in.

1...34567...12