The Last Stop on the Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Answers were not forthcoming from his position on the floor and so he stood up gingerly in case another wave of pain overtook him suddenly. His legs felt a little rubbery but he managed to hobble his way over to the sink he saw on his way in. The mirror was cracked and dirty but he could still see his reflection.

A pale, sweaty young man stared back at him from the mirror but he thought he looked fine, all things considered. Bert let out a shaky laugh and ran a hand through his hair. Ok, calm down and think. Jesus I am panicky. Ever since I got here I've been a jumpy mess. So what was that? Bad gas or something, I haven't really eaten anything since lunch yesterday so maybe... I don't know.

As Bert was turning these thoughts over in his mind he started to unconsciously pat down his body, searching for anything abnormal sticking out in his body. Everything seemed fine until he reached his crotch. He couldn't quite figure out what was wrong down there from a few pats but he knew something wasn't right either.

His hand gave a hard slap to his groin and found that it was very flat down there. Too flat. Abnormally flat, and that is what caused Bert to freeze like a deer in the headlights. His eyes went wide and his breath stopped. It... couldn't be. Can't be. But when he found the courage to grab at his groin his suspicions were confirmed.

His dick, perfectly average for his height, was missing. His breath came out of him in a long whine. His mind immediately flashed to his dream about Mary. No. No way this is real. This has to be a dream. This has too! And he suddenly slapped himself in the face as hard as he could.

He actually knocked himself off balance from the impact and had to grab the sink to keep from falling over. But as he steadied himself he was completely aware that he was still here in the bathroom. I'm... not... dreaming. He couldn't bring himself to wrap his mind around what was going on downstairs and so he just stared at his own reflection in the dirty mirror.

His face was bright red from where he slapped himself. It was slowly throbbing from the blow. The only thought the pain brought was, Mary hit me harder. And at the thought of Mary, his dream came back to the front of his mind and then it really hit home that he was, in fact, wide awake. He took the news rather well, then he threw up in the sink.

Trembling all over, he turned the water on and splashed himself in the face. Then he rallied himself for what had to come next. I have to look. I got to know what's going on with me.

Pulling himself up to his full height, he stared directly into his own eyes as his trembling hands undid his belt and pulled his pants down. It took him a minute to force his eyes to look down, but what he saw when he did filled him with a deep sense of dread.

The front of his boxers were completely flat. There was no sign of the tell tale bulge that normally occupied the front space. His hand shook worse than ever as he reached for the waistband and he had to clench them into fists to get them to stop before he could continue. Finally he pulled the boxers down slowly and what he saw shocked the living hell out of him.

He had a pussy. There was absolutely no trace of his penis or testicles. What was now sitting neatly nestled between his legs was a perfectly hairless vagina. And it looked absolutely normal too, for a pussy that is. Bert had been with enough women in his life to know what one looked like, and the one that was in the reflection looked as normal as any of the others he had seen in the past.

Bert felt like he might faint again from the sight of it, and gripped the sink with both hands to keep himself up right. After recovering from this latest faint spell, he confirmed that his new addition was still there, Bert took stock of the situation. I've got a fucking pussy. All that pain, that must have been what it was about. But...

"Why!?" Bert shouted the word out and listened to it echo around the empty bathroom. If he was expecting an answer, one did not come. His mind felt like a whirlwind. Anger, frustration, confusion and fear spun around in his head at a million miles per hour. He soon found the sight of his new addition sicking and pulled his pants up. Then he tried to put aside all his emotions and focus on a new goal. Ok, whatever happened is a matter for a doctor. Men don't just swap out their dicks for pussies! Or maybe they do and they've never told us before. Fuck it, I don't care! What is going to happen now is that by hell or high water, I'm getting my car started and getting the fuck out of here!

Bert pulled his pants back up and moved to the door with a new determination but was stopped short by a new problem, the door wouldn't open. Bert at first gave it a simple yank but the door did not open. Then, thinking it might just have been stuck, he gave it a harder pull. The door didn't budge one inch. Rage and adrenaline poured into Bert. What the shit is this now!? Bert gripped the door handle in both hands, braced a foot on the wall and heaved with all his might, but the door resisted all attempts to be moved.

A steady stream of profanity started pouring out of his mouth. He pulled and he pulled and he pulled again, until his strength faded completely and he slumped down on the floor gasping for breath. Cursed, that's what this place is. Cursed!

As he tried to catch his breath, his mind flashed to his first conversation on his CB. Not cursed but haunted! That trucker, he must have known! He... he tried to warn me. Told me to get out. Well how the fuck was I suppose to know this place was haunted by a fucked up ghost or something. I've never had anything like this happen before. Who fucking has!!

Bert pulled himself up and gave the door another halfhearted tug but the door still remained unmoved by his efforts. Bert paced the length of the small restroom looking for a way to escape. But other than a small grimy air vent in the ceiling, Bert saw nothing. With a heavy sight, he sat down against a wall. Ok, so some demon or ghost or whatever has locked me in a bathroom and given me a pussy. Why? What the fuck does it want from me?

Bert tilted his head back and started to shout, "Hey, the fuck do you want from me you evil shit bag! Talk to me or tell me something! Or just let me outta here and give me my dick back!" But all Bert heard was silence. Well... shit. Guess there's nothing to do but to just gotta sit and wait.

Bert sat still for a while with his head leaned back on the wall and his eyes closed. His mind was a jumble of thoughts but he soon started to think about his new addition. He frowned, he really didn't want to think about that. But his mind was drawn to it all the same. He was aware of how different it felt, not in a bad way but definitely not how it should be. He felt a void in his groin, a space that reached up into his stomach. It felt warm, that space. Warm and... Nice?

He shook his head. These are not the kind of thoughts I need right now. But as his time spent trapped in here continued to drag on, what else was there to think about? Mary? His busted car? The life back at the university that was almost certainly ruined by that psycho bitch?

Bert let out a deep aggravated sigh. Much as he didn't want to, his groin was certainly the most interesting thing to contemplate on while passing the time. He relaxed a little and then took his pants and boxers off again. And there it was.

It was hairless, which didn't make a lot of sense now that Bert was actually thinking about it. After all, he never even thought of shaving his crotch before. But now he had a perfectly shaven pussy. And it was as perfect as he had ever seen.

Not surprising considering the thing has never been used before. It's factory fresh! Bert chuckled at his own joke. He felt much better now that he wasn't outright trying to reject what his eyes were telling him. His hand slid down his stomach towards his new pussy. He was curious what it felt like, having one attached to him that is.

The skin on his crotch felt soft, softer than he would have expected. His hand brushed over the tops of its lips and a shivering feeling of pleasure ran up his spin. Fuck me that thing is sensitive! Bert let out another nervous giggle. I guess I could get fucked now! I gotta be careful about what I ask for.

Bert didn't realize just how turned on he was getting. His body felt warm and tingly. A pleasant hum was radiating out from his new anatomy now and it felt better than any erection he ever had. His hand gave the outer folds a long slow stroke with the tip of his middle finger and he was rewarded by a feeling of radiating pleasure spreading all over his body. Oh god that felt so good!

His eyes were shut in ecstasy now as his hand was rubbing his pussy in circular motions, drawing out that new pleasurable feeling and trying to increase its intensity. His hand suddenly brushed a small nub on the top of his vagina that caused him to jump a little as a bolt of pleasure shot right into the core of his being and left him panting, his eyes rolling in his sockets.

Holy god, I think we found my clit! Fuck me! He angled his hand so he could continue stroking his cunt and then used his thumb to rub at his newly found clit. The sensation was like electrical shocks jumping through his body and causing him to break out in goosebumps. It was so good! A new feeling, like a warm bubble, began to build in his belly. It grew with each stroke of his fingers, each flick of his thumb.

But he needed more. Bert knew he could make his pussy work harder for him and he didn't even hesitate when he thought of what to do. He just curled his middle finger up into his new hole and started pumping away for all it was worth. His new juices began to flow out of his pussy and coat his hand. A heavy new scent filled the air and Bert found the smell of his own pussy to be intoxicating. And the feeling of his finger inside his own body, it was so goddamn good! His finger was rubbing on his new vagina walls and he thought it was just about the best feeling in the entire world! It wasn't possible to feel this much pleasure and not burst but that bubble inside him was still growing and if he could just reach it he could finally...

An unearthly voice started laughing like a maniac, its booming laughter filling up the confined space of the bathroom. Bert snapped out of the thralls of ecstasy, yanking his hands away from his pussy and jumped back, his eyes frantically searching the room in every direction for the source of the laughter. He was oblivious to the fact that he was stark naked from the waist down at this point with his own pussy juices covering his thighs. His focus was totally on finding that voice and his eye was drawn to the far stall, the only one with its door shut. Bert ran over and kicked the stall door open but saw no one inside.

The laughter was ringing out on all sides now, filling the room up with its deafening boom. Bert clasped his hands to his ears in an effort to drown out the laughter that was now beginning to drill painfully into his brain. "Stop it! Please!" Bert shouted. And miraculously it did stop.

Bert took his hands slowly away from his ears, just in case whatever it was started up again. The voice then spoke, its tone was deep and its volume loud. The voice dripped with ill humor, sounding like the kind of person who enjoys tormenting small animals for their own sick enjoyment. The voice belonged to a man, but it didn't sound like anyone Bert had ever met.

"Well, well, well. What do I have here." Bert spun around in a panic looking for an electronic speaker or anything other kind of device where the voice could be coming from. The voice let out a short, harsh bark of a laugh.

"You won't find me that way darling. In fact you won't find me at all." Whatever or wherever this voice was, Bert was sure it was the thing that had transformed him.

"Yeah?" he said, mustering up all the courage he could. "Too chicken shit to come out a face me you preverted fuck?" Bert's voice was brimming with rage but inside he felt very scared. How long was this thing watching me?

"Big words for a boy standing naked at my mercy," the voice laughed.

Bert felt his face turn beat red. With all this excitement he forgot about his lack of clothing! He turned around to grab his pants, no sense in giving this thing anymore ammunition to torment me with, he thought. But his pants were gone now too. Berts anger shot up to another level. "Ok, fuck you you sick creep! I'm done being played around with!"

"Oh really? You just decided this did you? Well I'm sorry my sweet but I have to disagree. You might be done, but I'm just getting started. Besides, you seemed to be enjoying yourself there with the new equipment I gave to you."

Bert felt his face burn with shame and humiliation. It had been watching the whole time. "Why are you doing this to me? The fuck did I ever do to you?"

The voice let off another harsh bark of a laugh. "You were here, that's all the reason I need."

"So you killed my car too, you bastard?"

"Heh. Maybe I did and maybe you just have bad luck. It's besides the point now."

The hell it is. You trapped me in this shit hole and now I'm just your play thing. Bert felt resigned to his fate now. Whatever this thing wanted it seemed like he could do nothing to stop it. He hung his head low and asked in a defeated tone, "Well... What now?"

The mysterious voice let out a low chuckle. "First a question."

Bert raised his head and started at the ceiling in aggravation. Great, now we're going to play twenty questions.

"Ok, what do you want to know Casper?"

A dry chuckle resonated through the room. "Cute. I just want to know one thing sweetie. How much were you enjoying that new pussy I gave you?"

Bert's face reddened. He felt extremely embarrassed by the question, and for good reason. He had been totally lost in the throws of ecstasy by playing with his new pussy. It was far and away the best sexual feeling he had ever experienced. But Bert was not about to admit that to the being that had forced his new pussy upon him.

Bert opened his mouth but before he could speak the voice started up again. "Don't even bother kid, I can read your mind. Nice to know you can't get enough of it." Then the voice started laughing again. Its booming sound reverberated off the walls and drove Bert crazy.

"Fuck you! I didn't ask for this, you sick... shit head!" Bert screamed.

The voice stopped its laughter. For a minute all was quiet in the tiny room. Bert was more unnerved now by the voice's absents than from any of its taunts.

"Ok sweety, let's get down to business. You want out of this bathroom?"

Irritated, Bert replied, "What do you think?"

"I think you're going to spend the rest of your life trapped in an abandoned shitter if you don't give me a real answer, punk."

Bert felt like he was going to burst from anger. He started shouting, "Quit jerking me around! You just said you can read my mind, so you know I want to run screaming as far away from this fucking watering hole as I can get! But if you want a straight answer to get your sick ass ghostly rocks off then yes! I want out ASAP!" Bert yelled out the last phrase with as much gusto as he could, and it left him momentarily breathless.

A low and cruel sounding chuckle came from the voice. "Excellent. Then let's get to it. Go to the far stall."

Bert grudgingly obliged the voice, if only to get free from this nightmare as soon as possible. He opened the far stall and looked in, to see... nothing. What he had expected to find in there was some kind of see-through person floating above the toilet or maybe a bloody disembodied head grinning up from the bowl. But there was only the toilet, an empty toilet paper holder on his right and a fist sized hole in the wall to his left. He assumed some angry trucker had years ago put his hand through the wall in a fit of rage or something like that. Bert gazed around the mostly empty stall for a few minutes in confusion before the voice spoke up again.

"Ok kid, you want out? Then get down on your knees and suck some dick." And through the hole a meaty cock flopped out. Bert reeled away from the stall like he had been punched in the face. "Oh my god! Oh, Fuck you! FUCK YOU!"

"One thing at a time sweetie," the voice said in a sickly sweet tone.

Bert slammed the stall door shut as hard as he could. The door bounced open from the impact and then Bert kicked it shut so hard he left a foot shaped dent in the thin metal. He spun away from the stall and stomped over to the exit.

The voice piped up again with a tone of mock concern. "Hey, take it easy pal. Who's gonna fix the damage you're causing?"

"SHUT! UP!" Bert screamed so loud he felt something tear in his throat. He then started kicking the exit door with all his might. The bathroom soon started ringing with a repetitive thudding sound as Bert frantically pounded on it. A steady stream of violent curses slipped through his damaged vocal cords as his efforts to escape this madness increased. But while the exit door vibrated in its frame with each impact and shook loose years of dust and cobwebs from the ceiling, the stainless steel of the exit refused to yield to the violence being perpetrated upon it.

After several minutes, Bert's legs grew tired and numb from the shocks. He then switched it up by grabbing the door knob and vigorously ratting the stubborn thing. But all his efforts amounted to diddly-squat. The door was still unmoved by his desperate efforts.

Eventually Bert exhausted himself and slumped to the floor in defeat. He laid down on his back, feeling the coolness of the tile floor pressing up on his naked lower torso. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a part of him was screaming about how disgusting it was to lay on a bathroom floor but Bert was too emotionally and physically tired to give a flying damn.

He was hot and sweaty now, his throat was sore from his shouting. His legs felt like jello and the soles of his feet were sore. Despair sunk to his very core as he lay there. There is no way out of this insanity. What did I do to deserve this?

"Finished with your little tantrum? You're never going to get out of here like that, dumbass," The ghost mocked.

Berts throat hurt way too much for a verbal response, so he contented himself visualizing the violence he would do to this entity if he ever managed to get a hold of it physically. Read those thoughts you turd.

For a long time there was no response, just the sound of Bert's heavy breathing. When the voice spoke again it was with a softer tone.

"You'll never get out of here Robert. But Sylvia might." Bert's eyes went wide at the mention of that name. Sylvia! But how could... Unless...

"Yup. It was me on that radio. Surprise fucker! I told you I'd get her one way or the other."

But... You sound...

"I'm a ghost moron. I can sound however I like. But I'm bored with talking. The only way you're ever going to get out of this shit hole is if that cock gets a big fat sloppy BJ from Sylvia. Until then..." and the voice trailed off to silence.

Bert laid on the floor, waiting for the voice to come back and torment him some more, but it never did. There were only the sounds of his steady breathing. Bert considered what was his apparently only option for getting out of here and it made his stomach turn. But he knew was well and truly trapped here.

Slowly Bert got to his feet and dusted himself off, taking his time so he could avoid thinking about what he needed to do. He then turned and walked back to the far stall. The door was still shut and he got to admire the large foot shaped dent in it's center. With what felt like an enormous effort, he pushed the door open again. And there, in all its meaty glory, was the cock.