The Last Thursday of the Month

Story Info
A monthly punishment ritual.
1.5k words
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorsetP
DorsetP
91 Followers

When I entered the kitchen, the note was on the table.

I expect you in the study this evening. You will receive twelve strokes of the senior school cane on your bare bottom. Your appointment is at seven o'clock. I would advise you not to be late.

Although I had expected something of the sort, this still sent a chill down my spine.

I knew I was due a punishment today as it was the last Thursday of the month. This ritual has been repeated for the last year. It all started one evening when both my husband and I had drunk more wine than was good for us. He said he wanted to spice up our sex lives, and he had always wanted to spank my bottom. By the end of the evening, I discovered that he was interested in spanking and punishment and had always fantasied about putting me over his knee and punishing me. From that initial conversation, this Thursday ritual has grown. It has certainly livened up our sex lives and although it is scary at the time it is also extremely exciting.

As background, we are a normal married couple and have been together for fifteen years and married for the last eight. We both hold down professional jobs. My husband runs a training and coaching company, and I am a senior account executive in the pharmaceutical industry.

The ritual around Thursday has grown over time. In the morning I get a note detailing my punishment this may also include what I am required to wear. In the past, I have dressed as a French maid, an adult college girl, and a sexy nurse. Sometimes I am asked to insert a small buttplug before reporting for punishment. If there are no instructions, I must dress as if I am going on a date. My nerves have increased over the last few days. This nervousness has multiplied manyfold now I have received my instructions.

I went into the office, as usual, that day. I was preoccupied with thoughts of the evening to come. My boss told me that a major client of mine had agreed to proceed with a proposal I had been working on for months. The client wanted to come into the office tomorrow to complete the final negotiations and get the deal signed. I was delighted but there was a part of me that was disappointed. I would now be required to be seated through most of tomorrow to go through the fine contract details. I would be sitting on a very sore and striped bottom. Not something to look forward to. I decided I could not share these details with my boss, I was not sure he would understand.

Eventually, the working day ended, and I could go home and prepare for my ordeal.

I had a light snack I was too nervous to eat much but felt I should keep my strength up. I ran myself a deep bath and before stepping in I looked at myself in the mirror. I have a good figure for a woman in her late thirties. I do have a bit of a tummy and my bottom is quite large. However, I do try to keep myself in shape. I draw looks from people that I meet, and I know my husband still fancies me. Especially when bent over presenting my bottom for his cane. He has described my bottom as the perfect size and shape for punishment.

I take my time in the bath. My husband has said that I should present myself for punishment as I would for a lover on a date. I shave my legs, armpits, and my pussy. I take extra time over my pussy to ensure no stray hairs are remaining. My husband will inspect me before my punishment and any fault will result in extra strokes. Once I received two extra for not being clean-shaven.

Once dried I went into our bedroom to dry my hair and decide what to wear. I do not normally wear stockings and suspenders, but my husband insists that I wear them for punishment. I take my time deciding and finally choose a black suspender belt and black seamed stockings. Whenever I put stockings on my anxiety increases, it somehow makes it more real. It also makes me excited at the same time. Although Thursday punishments are painful, they are also exciting, sexually exciting.

I found the skirt and blouse I am planning to wear and black stiletto heels. The heels are required whatever I am instructed to wear. I would not like to walk far in them, but I must say they do enhance the look.

I look at the finished result in the mirror. I know that in the next hour, I will be made to strip down to my underwear, bare my bottom, and cry my way through most of my punishment. My makeup so carefully applied will not look quite the same after all that. But for now, I like what I am seeing. My husband would describe it as a beautiful lady ready to meet her master for correction. Thinking in this way does turn me on. I am normally in control and am known as assertive around the office, but once a month I become submissive to my loving husband.

It is time. I walk down the stairs and knock on the office door just as the minute hand clicks over to seven o'clock.

"Enter," I hear my husband request. With my throat dry and my heart hammering in my chest I open the door. He is seated behind his large desk, dressed in suit trousers and a smart shirt. He looks at me and asks. "Do you know why I have summoned you?"

"Yes, Sir." I must call him Sir to ensure that I do not receive extra punishment.

"The reason is?"

"I am to be severely punished for my failings over the last month."

"How are you to be punished?" He does like me to spell out what is going to happen. It is hard having to describe it to him. Horrid but nicely scary.

"I am going to have to present my naked bottom and you are going to cane me. Twelve of the very best."

"Do you deserve this?"

"If you say so, I must accept the punishment."

"Right enough of this. Strip."

I take off my skirt and blouse and lay them on the sofa. I stand in front of the desk in my heels and lingerie. My husband stands and I can see from the bulge in the front of his trousers that he is enjoying the game. He walks behind me, and I can feel his eyes boring into me. Although he has seen me in my underwear countless times there is something different when being stared at if the other person is fully dressed.

"You look lovely, it is almost a shame I have to punish you."

"Thank you, Sir."

His inspection is complete, and he returns to his seat.

"Panties off and bring me the cane."

I make a show of removing my panties. I take an exaggerated time as I know this excites him. I then stand before my husband again with my panties in my hand before turning towards the door. On the back of the door there is a hook with the cane hanging from it. I must exchange my panties for the cane and place the cane on my husband's desk. The panties will remain hung from the hook all day tomorrow as my husband says he likes to look at them whilst he is working, he finds it very erotic.

I place the cane in front of my husband and stand awaiting further instructions.

"I will also require the wooden ruler in case of any extras that may be required. You will find it on the bookshelf in the corner."

I hate the ruler. It is a twelve-inch wooden ruler. It looks very innocent but not when it is used by him. He makes me hold my buttocks apart and present him with my small delicate anus. The ruler is then slapped onto this so sensitive opening. I normally incur at least two extras during my canings either for moving too much or shouting out. I am sure today will be no exception. I retrieve the ruler and place it next to the cane.

"We have everything we need. Bend right over and push your bottom out for me."

I bend and lay my chest on his desk with my bottom now very exposed.

He walks behind me again. "Legs further apart, dip your back, and push your bottom right out."

I do as asked. My bottom feels so very vulnerable. The time is approaching when the punishment will begin. I hear him pick up the cane.

Although I know the next few minutes will be extremely painful, I can take comfort that on the first Thursday of each month, I get to punish my husband. But first I must endure.

The End

If you want to comment or connect, please send me private feedback.

Ideas for other stories are, of course, welcomed.

DorsetP
DorsetP
91 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Strange Way to Arrange a Spanking Ch. 01 "A maid earns a spanking and then turns the tables."in BDSM
Fetish Focus: Spanked By a Nun Sister Katherine disciplines me before I seduce her.in Lesbian Sex
Sent for a Spanking Pt. 01 A Wife sends her husband for punishment.in BDSM
Waves A girl is taken by a sadist, tormented by pain and pleasure.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Note to His Teacher Jack gets caned on his bare bottom by his pretty teacher.in BDSM
More Stories