All Comments on 'The Last Time'

by ZebedeeZulu

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Nicely written story. I am a long term cuckold and the discussion with my Wife when she told me that I would no longer be allowed to fuck her was one of the most exciting, erotic, humiliating and defining moments of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuckolding and masochism

Go hand in hand. He’s upset, but deep down he’s never been more turned on because she is giving him what he really wants, the ultimate humiliation. The only thing more humiliating would be if Jason and she made a baby. Many will say this is the end of their marriage, but it isn’t; it’s just a new chapter. They will stay married because they do love each other. She will feed his fetish to its logical conclusion. He will make love to her with his mouth, but she might even stop using her hands on him. She will be more secretive about her relationship with Jason. Anyone one else would demand a divorce, but anyone else isn’t a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am sorry!

I always feel sorry to read about exploitation of a Mentally ill person.

But that is human race for you.

-1.

juderboyjuderboyabout 6 years ago
My thoughts

I have always thought that any cuckold must face what this man did. He hated that she fucks other men. He would rather be the man bringing her pleasure. He would rather leave than face hearing another man bring to her what he can not. Yet his cock is hard and his heart is racing. He can't wait for his reward. That could be sloppy seconds or eating a creampie. He takes his reward, but as soon as it is done he asks himself :what the fuck is wrong with me"? But the cycle begins again, and he can't wait. Not my cup of tea!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You actually put this in Fetish like the peanut gallery demands and the Anon Activist STILL seeks you out to remind you that he hates reading the things he just can’t seem to stop ACTIVELY SEEKING OUT to read. It’s a fascinating case study in repression, denial, and self-loathing. He just can’t stop reading cuck porn and hates the world for it! Embrace your weirdness dude!

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
The Peanut Gallery -- Anonymous Comment

Only one of them has tracked this story down so far, Anonymous. Don't criticise him for doing so, his reading is wider than the rest of the parochial Loving Wives commentariat who never venture beyond that one category.

I do observe that ZebedeeZulu has written two similar stories (of a wimp with a small penis embarrassed but stimulated by the sound of another having sex with wife/ex-GF), neither posted in LW. By doing so, he has missed the entertainment to be gained from upsetting those who Anonymous calls the "peanut gallery".

Lue

Ps: I live in hope that one day a story will have a man with a smaller penis than the husband showing her that it's the skill of the conductor, not the size of the baton, that creates beautiful music.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could be his first time

Perhaps it's time John turns bisexual and enjoys Jason's lovely cock.

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago

Nice tale and looks like everybody is getting exactly what they want; Jason gets a hot woman to fuck whenever he wants without commitment or responsibilities, and with the added bonus of exclusivity. Lucy gets a well hung lover as well as an obedient husband who she'll no doubt progressively treat more as a servant than a spouse. And John gets his wish to be completely cuckolded. He'll probably soon be locked into permanent chastity and the only sexual contact for him will be clean up duties. Of course he'll hate it and try to convince himself to break free, but a bigger, darker part of him will love every minute.

Good read if a bit short, personally I'd like to see a continuation, something with more depth. You describe John's emotions wonderfully, maybe we could now read more of what makes Lucy tick?

Thanks for sharing.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
What a bunch of cr..!

Divorce the slut and go on with a happy life! The woman you describe is a whore and not worth being married! He should demand money from their clients or throw them upright from his house!

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzover 3 years ago
Another great story that need to be continued.

It needs part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well that was pathetic

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A whore is married to an idiot! Why is that so? Because only idiots marry a whore!

I hope the author knows that too and acts accordingly in his life!

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Great story to read. Not to live though.

Unless you are Jason..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Abuse of the mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic - perhaps you should consider your future!!!!!!!

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123about 1 year ago

This is one of the most pathetic plot I ever seen, there must be something wrong with author head here

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I got an idea after tonight and Jason finishes his wife goes to the spare bedroom only to realize she had gone to far and her husband was now gone. He hadn't waited for his part, he hadn't said a word, and now she begins to think is it possible her and Jason have pushed to far?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker602 months ago

This goes way beyond pathetic. Makes me want to vomit. If the MC was a man he would get the fuck out, maybe go for therapy to find out why he is so fucked up, and begin divorce process. No point in trying to resurrect a completely dead marriage. The fact he does none of these simple things means he’s not a man at all, but a worm. Perhaps he is in the closet gay? I wish I had not read any of this disgusting tripe. I need to go wash my brain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous