The Last Time I Got Fucked

Story Info
This is a brief story about the last time that I was fucked.
895 words
4.47
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a married white male in his 60s.

What I want to relate today is the last time that I was fucked.

I was living in a small college town in the mountains of NC.

I lived by myself at the time, but wasn't comfortable hosting someone in my place.

In that time, Craigslist still allowed users to post ads for sexual connections.

I posted an ad that I was a bottom searching for a top.

I received a few responses, but only one caught my attention.

It was an older doctor who lived in a city about 30 minutes away from me.

We briefly exchanged messages about

our interests before he invited me over.

Unusually for me, I agreed to meet him that very night.

I drove through a heavy fog on curvy mountain roads to his house, totally apprehensive.

I finally got to the address that he had given me.

I knocked on his door and he answered quickly.

Fortunately he was exactly as he described himself.

He invited me in.

We sat on the couch and each drank a glass of wine while making small talk.

Finally, he invited me to his bedroom.

We set the glasses down and went to his bedroom, stripped, and climbed into bed.

We started out by rubbing each other's bodies.

He quickly started sucking on my nipples and then went down my body slowly until he reached my cock.

He engulfed it down to the pubic hair.

Since it had been a while since I had sex, it didn't take long before I shot my

load down his throat.

After I finished, I moved him back up the bed, and started licking my way down his chest to his cock.

I have seen my fair share of cocks, but never one like his.

While it was about 7 inches long and a reasonable girth most of the way through, the top inch and a half were only about half the diameter of the rest of his cock.

I quickly took him into my mouth and sucked my way down his cock.

I'm not an expert in deepthroating, so every time I have to become accustomed to a cock going down my throat without gagging.

About the time that I had become accustomed to deepthroating him, he pulled me back up the bed and told me that he was ready.

He really wanted to fuck me bareback, and even though I would prefer the feeling of having him cum in me, I've always played safe since AIDS reared its ugly head.

I told him that he had to use a condom.

I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

Had we known each other a long time, things might have turned out differently, but since this was a first time hookup, I couldn't take any chances.

He went to his bathroom, got a condom and some lube, and then returned.

When I asked him how he wanted to fuck me, he told me that he preferred missionary.

I have always laid on my stomach or been fucked doggy style, so this was a first for me.

He quickly lubed me and put on the condom.

He got his arms under my knees while he lined his cock up with my ass.

Due to the size of the top part of his cock, it slid in easily.

It took a bit of working as he got to the thicker part of his cock, and I could feel the stretching.

Once his pubes touched my ass, he let my legs down and leaned forward and kissed me.

I have to admit that I'm not turned on by kissing men.

They are much rougher than women.

To make matters worse, he had a serious five o'clock shadow and it scratched my face.

In any event, I am a total pleaser, so I wasn't about to complain.

I have to say that he really knew how to use his cock.

I've been fucked more than a few times, but I feel that he was making love to me.

He used long slow strokes, pulling his cock most of the way out before sliding it back in, all the while kissing me aggressively.

After about 5 minutes of his fucking me, I could feel another orgasm building, and no, neither he nor I were touching my cock. (This happens when my prostate is massaged.)

I covered both of our stomachs with my second orgasm within 10-15 minutes.

I guess that my orgasm did something for him because he started fucking me harder and keeping it in as deeply as possible.

Soon I could recognize the quivering in his body as he came.

He only kept his cock in me a couple minutes before he got up, took off the condom, cleaned himself, and offered me a wash cloth

to clean myself off.

We layed in bed talking for a bit.

He asked me to spend the night.

As much as I had enjoyed his fucking me and as much as I wanted him to do it again, I knew that if I did I would wake up being fucked bareback and I just couldn't take that chance, so I made an excuse about an early meeting, got up, got dressed, and left.

Just writing this has made my cock start dripping.