The Last Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slumped on top of her, with barely a hold on his breath and heartbeat. Oscarina would never get used to just how much he was giving of himself to her. Still, she managed a little white lie. "Baby... I could... REALLY... get used to this..."

"Then I am so glad, honey... just... just tell me... please... this... this is real, right? It's not just empty promises made in passion?"

The answer came without hesitation. "Maybe it was, Timmy, but I don't care... these are the last words by which I will gladly live by."

He chuckled in wonder. "You're so beautiful, Rina... and truly the Queen of the Last word..."

She bit his shoulder. "I love you... silly goof!"

It was then that his spent penis was ejected from his haven and both felt the flow of semen ooze out as well. "Shower, baby?"

A yawn heralded her answer. "Naaa... too tired."

He softly lowered her eyelids with his hand. "Then sleep tight, my love."

Oscarina barely sensed sleep overtake her. However, she could feel warmth and moisture all along her shaft. When she heard an excited moan of appreciation, she peeked. What she saw jolted her instantly awake: Timothy was swallowing her shaft, granite-hard, and his lips kept creeping towards the base. He was breathing loudly through his nose and moaning in his effort.

"Haaa! BabyYYY! Good... morning!?!" She heard a proud hum and saw his lips kiss her balls. Then, his lips slowly rose all along her flesh, to the point of only smothering the tip of her glans and, after she felt his warm breath caress her sex, she saw them begin the return trip without hesitation. Timothy was deep-throating her; and doing it eagerly. She was absolutely amazed by his sex-drive towards her.

"Baby... bayYYY!?!" She was cut short by her wake-up orgasm and his harvest of her cum. He was sucking her penis completely dry and fondling her balls. As always, Oscarina saw in Timothy's elated expression that he treated the fruits of her passion as the most exquisite of gifts.

"Sorry, Rina... you see... I had not realized... you're young, you're hot... and you're in love... that means morning woods for meeee!" He said it like a comedy version of a leprechaun. "And they're mine, mine, mine... all mine!"

"Of course they are, you adorable man of mine... what time is it?"

"Almost 1h00 PM. I'm due to leave for work in an hour. Do you want me to cook something up for your breakfast before I go?"

She pondered, unused to their new domestic reality. "Nooo... I'll fix myself something after you've left. I still have time before my prep. Do you think, though, that you could play me again your concert... just for me, this time?"

Timothy practically leaped out of bed. "Of course, darling! I did not just promise to be your private penis... I'm also your private pianist from this day forth!"

"Ha! Your song was prophetic... I have a clown right here..."

7.- Coda

It was a beautiful October afternoon, with Niagara Falls bathing in sunlight and dressed in its autumnal color palette. Oscarina was tidying up the kitchen when she heard the house phone ring.

"Hello... Taylor residence..."

A soft motherly voice was on the other side of the line. "Good afternoon... may I speak to Timothy please?"

It was uncanny: Oscarina recognized a voice she was hearing for the first time. "I'm sorry Mrs. Taylor, Timothy is at the helm this afternoon, can I..."

"Ho! Then I must be speaking to Rina! How lovely to finally hear your voice! Timothy keeps on driveling about how perfect you are and how happy he is! Call me Helen, please!"

"Very well, Helen, it's very nice to speak to you too and I can't wait to meet you during our winter trip. How are things in BC?"

"Oh, fine, fine... to tell you the truth, retirement only means you have more free time to be busier. Actually, now that I have you on the line, I want to thank you for the wonderful DVD recording. How did you manage to convince Timothy to play piano again?"

"I don't think he ever stopped playing, Helen... he has always played for me... in fact, he has completely opened my world to music. The Full Mist, our piano bar, was his original idea. And when he played on opening night, he's the one who suggested classical night."

"I see. Does he play often?"

"At the bar? Not as often as I would like... but we do have a very full roster of pianists, both professionals and advanced students from the Conservatory, that ask to play now. Timmy says it's because of the piano and what he calls the magic of the place. He has played the Beethoven sonatas, which I've sent you, and he has also performed a Play Bach Jazz tribute. These days, I believe he's practicing Rachmaninoff opuses."

"Ah... I'm a bit surprised he doesn't play Debussy anymore. He was quite a natural at it in my day... did you know that?"

"Oh, Timmy still plays Debussy, Helen... and he plays him heavenly... but he plays him only for me... that's written in our contract." That last admission was said in a lecherous tone that left little doubt as to how these private concerts conclude.

"Hi hi! I understand..." she sounded like a willing accomplice. "Wait a minute! Did I just hear you say contract? Are you saying that my Timothy has made an honest woman out of you!?!"

"He has, Helen... in so many wonderful ways... he has..."

1...5678910