The Last Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huuuuuhhh!"

Oscarina then proceeded, just as she had decided in the Ferris wheel cabin, to give her lover a nice long ride. She kept her breathing relaxed and had a lot of calories to burn. She also kept the mood light-hearted. "Nope... can't find anything wrong with that prostate, mister. But... as long as I have a gloved probe in there, we might as well go for a full... hurgh... colonoscopy!"

Timothy just smothered his mouth on a pillow and then yelled his complex mixture of pleasure and pain with abandon. Hearing his muffled howls just spurred Oscarina on. She had enough discipline to keep a steady cadence, but she rammed him even harder now, and slapped his butt cheeks while doing it. She was sure Timothy came at least once, probably twice, and just kept on going.

By the time Timothy was flailing his arms all over the bed, overcome by his third climax, Oscarina felt her own shaft throbbing.

Timothy, feeling it also, immediately lunged forward, expelling himself from her drilling. He turned around and bequeathed, out of breath, "Give it to me, please..."

Once again, Oscarina found out that in the throes of passion, she could not resist him. She yanked the condom away and waited for his mouth.

And once again, his mouth swiftly took her right up to his throat. He pushed her on her back and, as soon as he was sure Oscarina was lying comfortably on the bed, Timothy began long and strong suctions on her shaft while gently nibbling her nipples. In no time, he succumbed to his own passion and was mauling her breasts with all his strength.

"HOOOO, BABY!!! MORE!!! HARDER!!! YEAAAAAAAAAA!!! CUMMM!"

Oscarina was floored by his want and flooded by several jolts of bliss. She climaxed all over, shaking like a leaf, and Timothy kept on drinking her seed to its very last drop.

They stayed in bed, hand in hand, while catching their breath. Oscarina managed to speak first.

"Tim, baby... that... was... can I have more?" Even now, she was realizing that there was more than just foreplay in her question. She knew that, deep down, his age was a very real source of worry for her.

"More... let's try this..." hot and bothered as she was, Oscarina had not noticed the playful lust in her partner. She was startled and yelped when he picked her up in his arms. "Don't worry, babe... I got you good." While trying to calm her down, he gently maneuvered her in a vertical 69. When he was looking directly at her spent penis, he dotingly kissed it with the obvious intent of bringing it back to life. He was rapidly succeeding. Soon, he was back at slurping a vigorous shaft and enjoying the taste of her sweet precum while doing it.

"Tim... ohhh Tim!!!" She was wondering how to keep up with him because, as a matter of fact, he was fucking her brains out. When she realized that Tim's cock was still soft, she took a deep breath and then stuffed all of him in her mouth, penis and balls. That shocked him wild.

"MMRRMMMGHHH!!! WWWWWW!!!"

She loved his response and the feeling of her mouth completely filled with his manhood. It was soon drenched in her saliva and lovingly massaged by her tongue. Their 69, by now, was a glorious crescendo of moans and lips slurping on steel-hard and wet shafts. Still trying to up the ante, Oscarina ushered a finger inside his asshole and added his prostate to the list of sexual organs being massaged.

"AAARHHHHMMM!!!" Poor Timothy was now busy making sure he didn't drop her on top of everything else. He obviously wanted to reciprocate but he could not coordinate everything and was visibly getting frustrated.

Oscarina reassured him on the spot. "It's okay, baby... don't try too hard... we'll get better. Just... ooh... keep on sucking me... aaah... just like that... I'm close to cumming. Please, baby... houhouuuu... make me cum."

That settled Timothy instantly and he resumed focusing on his fellatio, with even more suction from his moist lips. Oscarina just kept his glans in her mouth and hung on for dear life. She felt she was about to be consumed by a seismic orgasm.

They both moaned in loving harmony as she came in his arms and he took more delight in her nectar; as it was unfortunately getting scarce, Timothy was absorbing it with increasing urgency. Oscarina felt like her cumming penis was caught in a vacuum pump.

Timothy then gently settled her on the bed before his arms would fail him. She was looking at him lovingly and he, in turn, was feeling like Superman. And he was fearless. "Rina, baby... I would love to cum in your ass... do you want me to use a condom?"

She looked at his hard shaft, was sorely tempted, but wisely relented. "It would be best, baby... here, let me do it..." and she quickly covered his member and then spread her legs, still on her back. "Come now; fuck your woman good, honey!" She opened her arms to invite him even more.

He maneuvered his shaft through her anal entrance, then nestled himself inside her arms. He licked and gently bit her neck while increasing his penetration; in no time, he was shafting her like a piston.

Oscarina, on her part, was raking his back and buttocks with her nails and kept on spurring him on to cum inside her.

"Come on, baby! Houuu... your cock feels good... faster baby! Yeaaa! Harder now! Fuck meeeee!!! I love this, baby! I LOVE IT!!!"

In truth, she was a little worried by his rapid breathing and runaway heartbeat; she was also shocked to realize he just might make her cum again with him.

(How is this possible? What does HE have?)

Her trance was cut short by a succession of jolts: one from a sucking bite on her neck (that will probably leave a hickey), one feeling the vibration of his moan of pleasure from her neck down straight to her heart and one from the throbbing of his cock filling up the condom. She wrapped her legs around his tushy and pressed hard; she was also milking his shaft with her colon. She was inwardly laughing, picturing in her mind a condom filled like a helium balloon.

Timothy stayed on top of her, panting breathlessly and murmuring "I love you" repetitively. Oscarina, hard-pressed to dismiss this, opted for a change of subject.

"Bathroom..."

"Race ya!" And both of them playfully lumbered to the bathroom. He disposed of the condom, she returned in the shower.

Timothy joined her under the running water and, as he spooned her from behind, his hands went directly for her cock. He murmured in her ear, like one would tell a grave secret. "Did you enjoy this, Rina? I mean, I know you didn't cum this time..."

She turned her head to kiss him softly before replying. "Yes, Timmy... don't fret about performance... you were great and, as a matter of fact, you DID almost make me cum with you. And you're doing wonders right now, you know... we still have some night left!"

"Not for me, baby... sorry..." Timothy now sounded embarrassed, bordering on shameful. Oscarina lightly wiggled her derriere and she noticed, just as he hinted, that his penis was staying soft. "... I'm afraid you're too much woman for me after all!"

"Heyyy, what did I just tell you? Look at us... we're comfortably sharing a shower; your hands are making me hard again; I have had a fabulous day, an even better night so far... and we are not done. Let's go back to bed, sweetie."

Timothy agreed in silence and, after drying her, led Oscarina to bed. He kissed her hard on the lips and hugged her tight. "On all fours again?"

"Not this time, Timmy. Why don't you lie on your back... like this..." she placed him sideways to the bed, so she could stay standing on its side. After lubricating him, Oscarina asked Timothy to raise his legs and, when he did, she grabbed his ankles for leverage. "Here we go..."

Timothy felt the condom slowly slide inside his rectum. He was almost getting used to the pressure but, this time, he was surprised by her gentleness. He looked at her, in wonder, and both had smiles from ear to ear. Her voice was full of tenderness. "How does this feel, honey?"

He was amazed; he already felt a blissful buzz from his prostate. "Oh, baby! That feels so great!!! Please make it last... pleaaaase!"

"I'll try..." and she made love to him, with a slow steady motion. She was overjoyed to so obviously excite him; even better, the pleasure was shared. Oscarina was feeling the hug of his insides, the rhythmic waves of ecstasy from her motion and even the eagerness of awaiting the next one. She used all her discipline to avoid increasing her tempo and kept a good control on her breathing, all of it with the aim to make this coupling last seemingly forever.

And it did. Oscarina kept on whispering words of encouragement and Timothy answered in kind, with words of love.

And when Oscarina felt on the brink of climax, she merely stopped her motion, while still inside him, and playfully asked "... Timmy, I'm about to cum, baby... do you still want to drink me up?"

There was not a millisecond of delay. "Oh yes! So much!"

Both then moved almost in slow motion, in deference to the serenity and tenderness of the moment. Oscarina pulled out her cock and removed the condom; Timothy turned around and he was now lying on the bed, on his stomach, with an awaiting mouth facing her glans.

Oscarina then placidly picked up her lovemaking, entering his mouth, and steadied herself by holding his cheeks. She knew him well enough by now to avoid forcing his throat; besides, there was no need, as her climax was quickly building up all along her shaft.

"HahaAAAA! There it is, babyyyYYY!!!" And silence fell upon them again, as Timothy was merrily savoring her final sweet offering for the night. When Timothy relinquished her spent penis, it was licked immaculately clean; it was getting to be a tradition between them that amazed Oscarina immensely.

They hugged themselves to elated slumber right after, without a word.

---

Their Sunday morning wake-up was surprisingly pleasant, given how little they had slept, and both were content to accept this at face value. After returning to the Family Restaurant for a quick breakfast, they were once again walking on Clifton Hill, heading towards the falls.

"Perfect..."

"What's perfect, Timmy?"

"The weather, Rina... it couldn't be any better for the falls." Timothy was, in fact, so focused on the breeze and the partial cloud cover of this balmy morning that he looked somewhat like a human barometer.

"Then let's go!"

Despite Timothy consistently asking for the contrary, they were both given privileged treatment at every step of the cruise, from the ticket booth to the photographer, including even the elevator operators. Even more surprising to Oscarina, everyone was treating HER with deference, obviously thankful that Timothy was not alone; several even took notice of her brand new hickey and smiled approvingly.

"Gee, Timmy... they sure all seem to love you here!"

He answered in embarrassed shyness. "Yea... they're all a great bunch..."

"I'll say!" They were now putting on their little red ponchos while being led directly to the Niagara Thunder. "Timmy... I was wondering about the pictures... why were we inside, in front of a green wall?"

"For visual processing... our pictures will be transferred in front of a sunny view of the falls and a starry view of the falls fireworks. Rain or shine, everyone here can buy a nice souvenir..."

"I see." Oscarina was now standing at the ship's bow, taking in the view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and the returning Niagara Wonder, while the rest of the tourists were taking place on board. "Is that one your boat?"

Gone was the shyness, replaced by a mixture of affection, awe and pride. "Yes it is, Rina... I'll be back at the helm Tuesday morning."

Their conversation was interrupted by the crew announcing the catamaran's departure and both of them silently enjoyed their leisurely cruise towards the plunging wall of water. Oscarina now understood what Timothy had meant when they had met at the tent: the boat was cruising a lot closer to the falls than on her previous expedition. She could briefly hear a hum of expectation all around her, which was soon drowned by the thunderous rumble from millions of crashing gallons of Lake Erie.

It was then that the breeze picked up, with perfect timing, and Oscarina was the very first to be showered in lake brine. There were yelps and shouts and laughter all over the deck. She took a second to look at Timothy, spooned behind her: he was seemingly at one with the water. When he noticed her, he merely pointed upwards, as the boat had reached the apex of their course.

From their vantage point deep within the arc of the Horseshoe Falls, Oscarina was dwarfed by plummeting water from left to right. The majesty of nature's display almost made her forget about the constant cool sprinkle of the fall's mist, which everyone was enjoying, drinking, even almost breathing.

She shared the general feeling of disappointment when the ship eventually changed course to return to the pier and, like many, she looked longingly at the American falls, on her right, hoping for the boat to head closer and return under the veil of mist she was already missing.

As they were first in, Timothy and Oscarina were last out; and the crew kept asking her if she had liked her cruise. It was when she was back on dry land that the spell of the falls waned and Oscarina realized how wet she was.

"Urgh!!! Are we ever going to dry?"

Timothy was obviously used to this. "Under this sun, it won't take long at all..."

"But my hair!!!"

"Your hair is just fine..." in fact, Timothy was running his hands on her head, ruffling her long hair even more.

She surrendered with a beaming smile and hugged him tight. "If you say so... thank you, Timmy... that was amazing! And to think you do that for a living... you lucky dog!"

"That I am... so very much." He led her, still hugged tightly to him, to the souvenir booth. Oscarina watched, amused, Timothy unsuccessfully trying to pay for the two pictures.

"So... what now, Timmy?" She was almost getting used to these days of incessant new wonders.

They shared more magical moments at the Journey behind the falls and the Spanish Railcar. Neither spoke much, nor felt the need to, until it was time for Whoppers, onion rings and milk shakes at Burger King; and the very obvious deviation from both of their regular health regimen made them taste even better.

Afterwards, Oscarina realized they were heading back to the motel parking.

"We're leaving?" She asked, almost fearful.

"Well, we could leave the car and take the bus, but I figure that by the time we're done at Marineland, we'll be pretty bushed, so..."

"We're going to Marineland?" Oscarina sounded like she was six years old.

Timothy was glowing, reveling in the happiness of their week-end so far. "Of course! You know what they say..."

They sang in unison. "Everyone loves... Marineland!!!"

It was a short drive, barely ten minutes, so by two o'clock, they were inside the domain of King Waldorf.

Oscarina was looking at her watch, worried. "Aren't we a little late?"

"To do everything, you mean? Naaa... there's a dolphins show at three, which you will be able to see again at six thirty; we will go feed the belugas in Arctic Cove at five; in between, it's animal watching and rides at your leisure."

She latched herself on his arm. "Thanks Timmy... you're really a great tour guide..."

"You're welcome... I think..." and it pretty much went according to plan. They rode the Savage Mountain roller coaster six times. Oscarina was wowed by the choreography that the dolphins, belugas and sea lions had mastered for their show. She was completely wonderstruck while feeding a young beluga and petting its head.

She was puzzled by Friendship Cove, upon observing a single orca lazily swimming in its pen.

Timothy answered before she could ask. "Keeping orcas in captivity is illegal now. This old girl is the last one in Marineland. She used to do the show with the others, years ago. Her trainers once told me she remembers her routine and even splashes onlookers once in a while..."

"So she's going to die here, all alone?" Oscarina was in disbelief.

"I'm afraid so..." they silently held hands and shared their sadness for some time.

After feeding brown bears at dusk, Timothy yawned unceremoniously and he proved to be contagious.

"Rina, do you want one last ride before the park closes?"

"No thank you... I think we should call it a day."

"All right. Let's go home."

Oscarina actually snoozed during the drive to his house, on Dorchester Road.

"Do you want a nightcap?" Timothy was asking, after shutting off the engine and watching her come back to life, with high and obvious hopes.

"Actually, Timmy, I was hoping that you would play some piano for me. Would you? Or are you too tired?"

Timothy answered while picking up all the precious memorabilia, pictures and souvenirs he had been buying for the last two days. "Tired? No... nervous, yes. If we're going to make this a regular thing, I'm going to have to start practicing regularly again..."

"Look, if..."

"No no!!! I'll play! I'll be happy to! I just don't want to suck, that's all..."

She lewdly ran a finger under his chin. "The sucking will come afterwards, Timmy..."

"Oh..." Timothy, spurred by this lustful promise, entered his house, walked straight to the living room and sat in front of his mother's piano, all the while inwardly rummaging through his repertoire to figure out what to play to his beloved. Oscarina sat on the futon and expectantly waited, like an eager concertgoer.

He played a slow, whimsical melody; he played it with feeling, by heart and without obvious error. This time, Oscarina had stayed awake and gave Timothy a private standing ovation at the end of his moonlight serenade.

"What was that tune, Timmy? It was so beautiful..."

"It's called Reverie. It was composed by Claude Debussy. He's my favorite composer and Mom always said I had a knack for playing him well."

"Your mom was your piano teacher?"

"Yes. Both at home and at the Royal Conservatory. She's an amazing pianist."

"So what happened, Timmy?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why aren't you a concert pianist then? You obviously have the talent..."

Timothy's smile tightened: he was evidently about to relive a painful episode of his life. "What happened? Schumann happened, Alcan happened, puberty happened, Supertramp happened." He raised his hands to put them in evidence at his own trial. "Piano is like life... and like love, I guess... sometimes trying hard is just not enough, Rina. These... are not a pianist's hands... the pieces just kept getting harder... it wasn't fun anymore... I wanted to live something else than piano practice, exams and recitals. And with mom as a teacher, it was without respite. When I finally figured out I would never be good enough, I ran away from it all and took to the water."

"It must have been hard..."

"For both of us, yes... my sister Sherryl has been a scientist ever since she could do without diapers so, for Mom, I was to be her musical legacy. We still love each other deeply, mind you... but I don't think that our wound ever fully healed."

"I know what you mean, Tim..." she looked like a balloon under pressure, ready to explode.

Timothy sat down beside Oscarina on the futon and took her hand. "I'm listening."

That was all it took. Oscarina spoke nonstop about her childhood and, especially, the trials of coming out when she felt she finally understood her body and her perpetual uneasiness. She told it all; her father mourning the loss of his only son; her mother lamenting her inevitable road to hell; her older sister not bothering to invite her to her wedding, or even telling her about it in fact; her lonely struggle to rebuild her identity at home; the deliverance of her anonymous and solitary arrival in Toronto. By the time she made it to her immense pride from finally thriving in her world and fully living under her own terms, she was falling asleep between sentences.

1...45678...10