The Last Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His reply was barely a moan. And yet he carried on as asked. By sheer force of will, Timothy managed to avoid any eroticism while scrubbing her astonishing derriere. Oscarina giggled: he was making this a really fun challenge.

But it was now time for the kill. She turned around, facing him with a massive erection; and he stopped breathing. Pointing to the precum seeping from her glans, she implored "... Tim baby, please take care of this..."

He caved in. "You will be the death of me, you she-devil..." it was said with more envy than reproach. Timothy stored the sponge and generously lathered up his hands. He was glad for the reason to focus away from her eyes, as they were on fire with want.

It was a win for Oscarina, but not a game anymore. As soon as his hands softly ran all along her shaft, she bellowed in bliss. "YESSSS!!! At last! Yes... just like that, baby... make me feel good all over!!!"

Timothy was completely enthralled. His hands were gently pampering her shaft and her glans; in no time her rod was completely covered in suds and pulsating from his magnificent handjob. Oscarina now had to use her arms and legs to brace herself to the shower frame. She moaned her encouragement with her eyes closed and her heart open.

She suddenly felt a jolt: a gentle bite on one of her nipples. He was now the one winning her over.

"AAAHHH! Yes Timmy!!! OhGODDD!!! Harder!!! YESSS!!! FASTERRR!!!"

Timothy answered her call, pulling and biting on her nipple while shafting her in a quickening crescendo marked by slapping water sounds. He was now also fondling her balls with his other soapy hand, clearly intent on making her cum.

Ocarina could not stand it anymore. She gently pushed away his head from her breasts and briefly moved her pulsating pillar back under the shower to wash away the suds. She barely had the force to beg. "Take it, baby... pleaaase! In your mouth, suck me dry... clean me like only you can! NOWWW!!!"

Timothy could not deny her anything. He kneeled in front of her and, full of the thrill of another first for him, he nervously gobbled up her glans in one fell swoop.

"AAAAARRRGH!!! YEAAAA!!!" Timothy felt her shaft rise inside his mouth and understood what was expected of him: his lips crept up all along her shaft right up to the point of contact with his throat, and then he sped up his fellatio as deep and as fast as he could. And Oscarina met his motion thrust for thrust. They were now both facefucking him and she climaxed in no time.

"OOOOOHHHGODDDD!!! CUMMMM!!!"

She instinctively grabbed his head with both hands while her knees were buckling and her penis released her load under a torrent of pleasure. A mere instant before applying force to his head, she realized there was no need: Timothy was gleefully milking her dry with his mouth; and she felt that his moans of pleasure could not be faked.

As soon as her sweet trickle receded to mere seeping, he used his tongue to lap her shaft and glans clean as a whistle. Oscarina, amazed, caressed his hair. "Houuuboy! Tim... are you sure you never did this before?"

"Mmm mmm... frst tmmm..." Timothy raised a single finger to support his stuffed reply.

"You could have fooled me from the get go..." but before she carried on, a detail she noticed derailed her thoughts. "Hou dear! Look at you, you poor thing! Come here, baby, come close to me."

In a single moment, they had switched positions: she was the one kneeling in front of him and she was stroking his cock, still hard and close to climax, all the while propping up her breasts into a landing area.

"Come on, baby... it's your turn now! Paint my boobies. Come on! Cum! Cum a gallon!" She added on, just for herself to hear "...like last time."

"YESSSS!!! Babyyy!!!"

His first spurt was a liquid cannon shot: it was huge and it was powerful; Oscarina was shocked: his cumshot was a lot more intense than on their first night. She kept on milking him and he just kept on cumming. Her breasts were soon covered with semen strikes. She was almost becoming impatient when she finally heard Timothy signaling the end of their tryst with a soft painful moan.

Both pairs of eyes were locked on her drenched breasts. While Oscarina got up and kept them propped up, back was her playful voice. "Timmyyy... could you wash my teenie dirty boobies, pleaaase?"

---

Timothy was driving her toward Clifton Hill when Oscarina returned to her sidetracked subject. "Tim, can I, huh... ask an intimate question?"

"Of course... fire away."

"I... huh... really should avoid the subject, me of all people, but I can't work my head around this: you... huh... seemed to really like sucking my dick... do you?"

Timothy guffawed in surprise but the answer almost blurted out by itself. "Yea! Sure I do! Why are you bugged by this? Is it a gay navy thing again?"

She cursed inwardly. "No!!! Tim, I told you I'm the last person on Earth to judge... that... but I saw you: you even looked happy to... swallow. I don't, you know..."

"Haaa! That's all you, dear. From the little bit that my few-and-far-between ex-girlfriends ever discussed on the subject, I expected semen to taste awful. But not yours, Rina: it's as sweet as pussy juice. I hope I don't freak you out but, honestly, I could drink you up all day. In fact, I even wish there would be more when... you know..."

Oscarina felt her heart twist from the onrush of conflicting emotions. "Ho... wow! I see... huh... well, Thank you, Tim... and I'm sorry too. HRT does that to me. In fact, my penis has also lost some length and... huh... sometimes when I... play solo... I... climax dry." She gently leaned towards him and placed her left hand on his lap. "Timmy... I've never told any of this to anyone before."

Timothy was without reply for a couple of seconds as he was now entering a motel driveway. After parking and shutting off the engine of his blue Nissan Versa, he could finally focus on her and he put his hand gently over hers.

"No worries, Rina. What goes on between us I will take to the grave if need be. I promise."

But Oscarina was suddenly tense and busy scanning her surroundings. "A motel, Timmy? Don't tell me our little heart-to-heart got you all horny already?" There was both excitement and anxiety in her question.

Timothy laughed the whole situation off; it only took one laugh out of him - it sounded like pure happiness. "No, you lovable nympho! All the Clifton Hill lodgings have parking agreements; from here, we walk for the rest of the day. Are you ready to have fun?"

She felt relieved and embarrassed; she completely set aside the double-entendre of his question, kissed him on the cheek and answered. "Lead on, Timmy, let's go have fun!"

They got out of the car and Timothy immediately pointed towards a very lively terrace with blue awnings. "That's the Beer Garden, by the way. We could make a pit stop there later, if you want to recon the place."

"I suppose we could. Have you ever been there?"

"No... I usually stay loyal to the Family restaurant when I don't have the time to eat at home."

"The Family restaurant... that's its name?"

"Yup... the Clifton Hill Management operates various generic establishments to cater for the clientele who wants to avoid the big food chains. And they're all here as well." They were now nearing the intersection of the motel alleyway and Clifton Hill. "Well... here we are. Where would you like to start, Rina?"

"I..." Oscarina was lost for words, twirling around and trying to make sense of the dizzying superposition of gaudy displays, lights and banners on top of the bustle of people. There were museums, cinemas, a large Ferris wheel, at least two mini-golf, a laser tag, a hall of mirror, haunted houses, food vendors as far as her eyes could see. Turning back towards the parking, she now realized that without the large sign, the motel would in fact be invisible from the street.

"Tim... that is not a street... that's a theme park!" Oscarina was in a state of wide-eyed wonder.

"Gotcha! Follow me..."

"Where are we going?"

"To buy Fun passes. So we can try everything!" Timothy had a large elated smile; he already knew that their first day would be a success.

After buying the tickets, Oscarina was looking up. "Will you take me on the Ferris wheel?"

"Of course... later tonight. The view is spectacular at night."

"And what is THAT? It looks like a giant toy racetrack!" She was indeed pointing towards a three-story high road loop with a huge sign reading SPEEDWAY.

"It's a... giant toy racetrack... for carting."

"We can drive on that thing? Let's do that!!!"

Minutes later, they were both racing and Timothy discovered that his beloved had both talent and a competitive edge. She passed him with a daring tight turn while they were climbing the triple loop and, from then on, Timothy could hardly keep up with her. He was having a ball but Oscarina was racing all out. And when they were done, she was bouncing around, giggling and clapping her hands, like a kid pretending to be an Indy 500 champion.

"Hooo! That was great Timmy! Thank you, thank you!" She loudly smacked a kiss on his cheek. "Can we do it again later?"

"Of course!!!" Timothy felt like a Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

They played Dinosaur mini-golf and laser tag. They visited the Hall of mirror, the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum and two different haunted houses. As soon as they had the munchies, they fueled themselves on sugar highs, eating homemade fudge, cotton candy and caramel-coated kernels.

After sampling the lager at the Beer Garden, Oscarina noticed something and questioned suspiciously. "Timothy Taylor... why are we avoiding the bowling alley?"

He answered in a contrite voice. "Well... huh... first, it's Rock'n bowl... that's not REAL bowling. Second, my family has been bowling for as long as I can remember... dad figured it was a year-round, accessible family activity when he was on land. So... huh... the possibility that I win is... well..."

"Ho ho!!! That was a challenge if I ever heard one!!! In we go, bucko!"

And Timothy was so glad they did. By now, as it was early evening, the black lights of the Rock'n Bowl were all in operation. And Oscarina, with her white t-shirt, pink denim shorts, her white short socks and even the white ribbon tying up her long hair in a ponytail, was literally glowing from head to toe. He was shell-shocked in astonishment.

By the time she had picked up a pink bowling ball to her liking, Oscarina noticed his daze. "Really? Seriously?" Realizing the potential advantage of her not-so-hidden weapon, she shook provocatively her bosoms for all to see, chuckled and then dragged Timothy to their bowling alley.

From the first throw, however, Oscarina's ego was indeed badly bruised. Timothy bowled around 200 with relative ease and, after three games, her wrist was signaling the need for her to surrender.

"You want to stop?" Timothy was visibly disappointed.

"You want to go on? You want to crush me that badly?" There was no mistaking the hurt in her voice.

By now, Timothy was ready for this. "No... but I could look at you bowl forever..."

"Huh?"

"Hell yea! You don't see yourself, Rina... you're just over-the-top hot when you go through your motion!"

She felt a fuzzy feeling in her heart. She knew, right then and there, that he would always heal all her wounds. She hugged him tightly before he could untie his bowling shoes. She murmured in a low voice that was drowned by the people and the arcade "... what would I do without you."

Timothy was in his own private heaven and time was standing still. He took a deep breath before returning to Niagara Falls. "Tell you what... let's play a couple of games of pool and then we could go for supper."

"You read my mind, Timmy!" And her joyous winning streak promptly returned.

When they returned to Clifton Hill, Oscarina walked straight towards the Family restaurant. Timothy was baffled. "You're sure that's where you want to go, Rina? You know there is a Keg and also a Red Lobster on Victoria Street, just around the corner."

"I saw them today, Tim... but I also noticed how much you're spending on this tourist trip... so let's be reasonable. Besides, I'm going to pay you back my half as soon as I can."

"You will do no such thing."

"Oh, yes I will... this is us hanging out: we split the costs."

"Really? Then how about I call this a date? Then can I take the check, please?"

Oscarina was stunned; and overjoyed and terrified. "A date? You... and me..."

Timothy, on the other hand, feared where this conversation was heading. "Of course, a date! Why not? And don't start again with the someone like me nonsense or the gay navy crap, please... now, I do concede you are waaaaay out of my league, but I'm having the time of my life!!! Is the concept that weird for you?"

"Nooo... I'm having a great time too, Tim; and I haven't even been on the Ferris wheel yet!"

"Well... good! It's settled then: we are on a date until Monday evening."

She kissed him shyly on the lips before replying. "OK baby, take me to your usual place, please... I want to share a family meal with you."

His reply was a low mumble. "Very well... you win."

So, for their first night out, Timothy and Oscarina shared calamari entrees, fish and chips, Pina Colladas and mango sorbets. And had a ton of small talk to fit during the meal, mostly about Timothy's history in the Niagara region and Oscarina's future plans here. They frequently spoke, to their mutual amusement, with their mouths full.

They left the restaurant in time to walk down towards Niagara Parkway, admire the illuminated falls and enjoy a short fireworks show.

It was then that Oscarina realized. "Imagine that... a full day of activities and we haven't done anything at the falls until now."

Timothy was hugging her from behind. He whispered in her ear. "The falls are on tomorrow's program, honey."

Ocarina turned her head to nibble his ear. "Oh, reaaaally? And what's tonight's program, baby?"

Timothy was befuddled and panicking, realizing he had not really thought that far ahead. "Weeeell... I did promise you a Ferris wheel ride."

She let him off the hook; for now. "Let's go then."

In truth, the view from the high-point of the Ferris wheel was even more spellbinding than Oscarina had pictured by herself. As she gazed in complete wonder at both falls and the rest of the Niagara nightscape, she was sorting her feelings and her gaze rested on the racetrack again, right at their feet.

"We could race again, if you want." Timothy's voice was soft and full of tenderness.

"No thank you, Tim." She had decided.

"Then what would like to do?"

"I want you to book us a room at our motel, Tim... and I want to fuck you until dawn or die trying."

"Are you sure, Rina? It won't be a one-night stand if we do..."

"I know... it's a date. You asked for it, Tim... do you want this?"

"You don't know how much I do, baby."

She chuckled while caressing his hardening crotch. "I think I can guess a little bit... I really turn you on that much, Timmy?"

"Oh God yesss!" His answer was a desperate hiss. And he returned the favor, fondling her hardening bulge with burning desire.

"That makes me so glad..." the kiss that followed made them forget all about the view and the small cabin. To both of them, the touch of their lips felt like a volcanic eruption, voiced in a merged moan of wonder. The entire down-time, waiting for the Ferris wheel to be emptied one cabin at a time, was blurred into a passionate flirt. Their tongues and hands were exploring and mapping their bodies all over, inside and out.

They had a hard time crossing the busy street while lip locked. Timothy had an even more dreadful time of it renting the room while Oscarina kept on rubbing his crotch right under the night custodian's nose. Timothy was not sure whether he was noticing or not and was wiggling in protest, to no avail.

She lowered his pants before they were both passed the door of their room. Timothy, not expecting this, naturally tripped forward and fell to the floor, none of which slowed Oscarina in the least; she was giggling in delight and wrestling him to the ground.

"You're all mine now, Timmy!"

The phrase, and all it implied, paralyzed Timothy stiff. But Oscarina didn't notice and kept reaching for her prize. He came back to reality when he felt her tongue wetly lapping his shaft and heard her purr in victory.

From that moment on, their gaze remained locked together while Oscarina used her tongue stud to stiffen his pole and the rest of her oral skills to try melting it at the same time. Timothy desperately tried to keep his syncopated breathing under control.

But Oscarina would have none of it. "Nooo, baby... you can't get away... I want to see you cum all over yourself..." she resumed combining the loving smother motion of her lips on top of the titillating wanderlust of her stud; and Timothy's throbbing prick, like all others before it, was under her domination.

When Timothy whimpered in defeat, she lovingly used her hand to milk his shaft and moved her expert mouth down on his balls, engulfing them both.

"Eeeeeaaargh!!!"

Oscarina was thrilled to feel each throb of his shaft on her hand, all of them heralding a huge gush of cum. She kept on milking his rod and sucking on his balls with noisy slurps until she felt his member soften. She then slowly crawled up on a panting Timothy to observe her work of sexual art.

"That was wild, Rina... just wild..."

She did not reply, busy as she was spreading the fruits of his orgasm all over his chest, and she could also feel the havoc she had brought to his heartbeat. She was about to lick one of her fingers clean for his visual benefit, but no matter how hard she tried, Timothy could still notice her slight hesitation.

"Don't, baby..."

She was surprised. "Why not?"

"Because you don't like it."

"But I..."

"Won't be pleasing me if anything in our sex life is imposed. From now on, I cum on your amazing flesh... or, preferably, in your divine ass."

She was still disbelieving but so hopeful. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Wouldn't mind? Why don't you slurp me back to life and I'll show you just how much I won't mind!!!"

Her heart and soul were completely blanketed with happiness. "Slow down, mister!!! We need to shower."

"If I can get up, I'm right behind you..."

"Oh, trust me, stud... you'll get up."

The shared shower was even quicker than on their first nightcap. Oscarina was washing Timothy's sphincter with obvious impatience.

"Geez! Timmy, why is it that I can never wait for you?"

That was glorious music to his ears. "Then don't..." and he bent over and spread his legs right then and there, under the running water.

She obviously considered his offering. "Arrrgh! No, babe... we have to do this right." She shut off the water and quickly dried herself up. While Timothy followed her lead, she reached in her purse for both condoms and lubricant. She took his hand and let him to the bed... whether he wanted it or not.

Timothy was a little intimidated. "How... huh... do you want me?"

"On the bed, on all fours... and make yourself comfortable." As soon as he did as was told, Oscarina quickly spread lube all in and around his rectum. It was done with expedience and clinical efficiency.

"Try to relax, baby... this is my extended version of a rectal exam... you know, at your age it should be a regular checkup!" She was laughing at her own joke and obviously having fun.

"Very FunyYYY!" She had just started her exam, and she had pushed hard, straight for his prostate. She pulled out and then she skewered him right down to her balls in a single thrust, to her immense delight.

"OhGoddd!!! Tim, I had forgotten just how delicious your ass is, baby!!!" YOU are my feel good place! Now brace yourself..."

1...34567...10