The Last Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered after a sip. "Actually, I came here to see you. I was hoping for this Thursday to be slow, so we could talk a couple of minutes and I could give you this." She held her breath while he handed her a folder.

"What is it?"

"It's my business plan... still under preparation, I'm afraid..."

She glanced at it briefly and only made out the name FULL MIST. "I don't understand. You don't want to pilot under the falls anymore?"

"Quite the opposite... but I also want to invest. And, for all its touristic amenities, Niagara Falls doesn't have a decent gin joint. That's where I thought you might come in."

Oscarina put down the folder on the bar and answered flatly. "I'll be right back." She made an about-face and tended to her few other patrons.

She quickly returned to Timothy and she made an effort to keep a level voice and level head. "So... let me get this straight: you drove from Niagara Falls, one month after the only night we ever met, to ask me to be your employee?"

Timothy's voice cracked and his heart sank. This reunion was not going well. "You're upset... I'm sorry." He took a large chug of his glass, almost emptying it. "I drove here to see you, Rina. I've missed you and I keep holding on to the memory of our time together. Plus, in this plan, you're not my employee; in fact, I was hoping you would be running things... I know nothing about bars and liquor licenses! I did my municipal homework - you know, zoning, business permits, real estate - but that's it. I want to be a 100% silent partner... and a freeloading customer, obviously!" He chuckled, embarrassed, and was getting ready to leave.

Oscarina was stunned.

(Not again! Don't leave me, Timmy!)

"Timmy... don't go just yet! You just got here! I... have you been preparing this for long?"

Timothy was undeterred and was putting his raincoat back on. "I began when I saw the old arcade for sale, three weeks ago. I was afraid that if you changed your workplace, I would lose track of you forever. Look... just read it in your free time and, if it has merit, call me... my coordinates are all inside..."

As a last appeal, she tried humor. "I see... you did all this to give me your address and phone number?"

He didn't laugh, but at least he smiled. "Something like that... have a good night, Rina; it was good to see you."

She remained a mute witness to his departure, in the rain that was now a downpour.

"Miss?"

She returned to her patrons and kept her grief to herself.

3. A Hornblower affair to remember

"Fuuuuck! Your mouth does wonders, Rina... wonders! Yeaaa... just like that."

"Mmmmm!" Oscarina kept slowly swallowing the huge black shaft, her tongue working its usual miracles; when the oversize glans tickled her throat, she paused, she placed her hand to gently pump the exposed base of his shaft and she started the gentle return trip of her sucking lips.

She was working on a penis larger than hers, a huge mushroom-shaped pecker of black power. Her prostate and colon were still reeling from being utterly crushed by it. But it was a secret pride of hers that all male organs, whatever the shape or the size, submit to her tongue, and this basalt monolith was no exception. It was also stiffening rapidly.

"Rina... you are amazing! Ho myyyy! If you keep this up... hurgh... I'm gonna cum again!" Of course, that was the plan and the warning was a disguised encouragement. In any case, leaving nothing to chance, Oscarina sneaked a finger of her free hand inside his rectum; she now nudged his prostate inside and out.

"Mmmmrrrmmm!" She was getting ready for her noon protein meal replacement; she locked her lips in place and sucked hard while pumping and finger-fucking feverishly. She felt the tremors building up in his pink dome.

"AAAARGHHH!!! CUMMM!" She was silently gulping down as fast as he was pouring it in. She concealed well to everyone that cum swallowing was not her thing: the faster she got it over with, the less of the taste she had to endure.

A short while later, after some moments of sweet cuddling, the lover got dressed under Oscarina's lazy scrutiny.

"Damian... must you go so soon, baby?" She was pleading with a pitiful voice, still naked and in bed.

"You know how much I hate to fuck and run, Rina... but I do have an office meeting this afternoon, plus the final preparations for the corporate event tonight... you should get some rest, baby... after all, it was your idea that I pitched to the board and the social committee!"

Oscarina disguised her voice in a sort of naughty schoolgirl tone. "If I rest and I behave well tonight, will you wear me down afterwards, baby?"

"I promise I'll try! But I'm starting to think that you're truly insatiable and that no man will ever fully satisfy you!" He gave a quick peck on her forehead before heading out. "I'll pick you up around 5h45... see ya!"

Oscarina sighed. "One man did, once..." she told herself in a low nostalgic tone. She then grabbed her purse, took out her lubricant, alongside a long ridged dildo, and pondered how to proceed for the next half-hour or so.

---

"Another day at the office... see you tomorrow, Tim!"

"Sure thing, Carl... have a good night." As always, Timothy was last to leave the helm. After the departure of his boson's mate, he checked the lines one last time before stepping ashore. Tonight, he had worked the evening shift and piloted the night illumination cruise. He had shared the river with a Maid of the Mist, as usual, and also with the Niagara Guardian, the craft Hornblower Cruises uses for chartered events.

While walking towards the elevator, the bus stop and his bed, Timothy now noticed cheerful activity under the tent used for special events. He took a second to absorb some of the revelry, as a balm to his loneliness, and he saw her just as he was heading away: her devastating long legs standing on sparkling silver stiletto heels, her tan luscious body barely dressed by a glossy black miniskirt and a high-cut white blouse with frumpy short sleeves; even her hair was short now, and it was styled and curly. Her smile stopped Timothy dead in his tracks and took his breath away.

(It's no use... I'll never get over her. Good God... she is just too beautiful!)

Timothy briefly hoped for eye contact, and then he changed his mind and headed home again.

"Tim! Hey, TIM! HI!!!" Timothy's heart stopped and the rest of his body followed suit. He turned, collected his wits and walked slowly towards the edge of the tent and the love of his life, who was now eagerly waiting for him.

"Good evening, Rina. You look stunning, this evening. How have you been?"

They exchanged fake kisses on the cheeks. "Same old, same old for me... but look at you: you look good enough to eat!!! What have you been up to?" She was not trying to hide the lewdness and hunger of her intense gaze.

Timothy's nervous smile, in return, was a mixture and pride and shyness. "It's nice of you to notice. I... huh... have been recently becoming aware of my advancing age and, since I'm not working as hard as I use to on the lakes, I've included cardio and weights training in my weekly routine."

"Good for you!" She touched his abdomen to feel the stiffness that wasn't there during their first night. "How long have you been at it?"

"Two months... pret-ty much since we first met. I've lost some bulge and a little over ten pounds." Timothy was now becoming self-conscious and wanted to change the subject. "Was your group the one on the Guardian this evening?"

"The boat? Yes! And it was astounding! I almost envy your job!"

"Nice... though I have to say, looking at you, that your pilot was really going for a light mist experience..."

"What do you mean?"

"That during the day trips, when I approach Horseshoe Falls, the little red poncho you get before boarding is only good as a souvenir!" He said it with an obvious dash of pride.

"I see... well, given that this is a big corporate shindig, it's probably for the best."

"Yea, I noticed... there are sure a lot of people working at the Salty Dog."

"No, Tim... I... I'm here as someone's plus-one tonight." Her smile instantly vanished and her eyes lost their spark. "I should get back..."

"Of course! Take care, Rina... it was wonderful to see you tonight."

"Same here."

Both of them were distancing themselves but seemed unable to break eye contact. Timothy was about to remind her that she had his number, but he stopped himself at the last moment.

(What the hell is wrong with you? Just leave her be and put an end to your misery!)

"All right, then... good night." Timothy turned around and walked towards the elevator, never once looking back.

4. The full mist experience

"Ho... huh... sorry I... I didn't know you were a... he... she..."

Oscarina was weary and, unfortunately, much too used to this sort of stunned sight of revulsion. "If you must use big words, you should say transgender... or transwoman."

"Yea, whatever... huh... still... dude, you shouldn't spring it on people like that... it's not cool!"

Oscarina quickly raised her panties and her pants; for one thing, it was obvious that this frolic was imploding and, also, she wanted her hands free in case her brown belt in jiu-jitsu would be called for; between embarrassment and homophobic anger, the young male bodybuilder seemed to edge towards the latter.

"Yea, whatever..." she walked out of the Salty Dog's stock room before things could get out of hand. "Just close the door on your way out."

---

Timothy was half-asleep, to the melody of Fool's Overture. He had just stepped out of a hot bath; he was work-free for the upcoming Labor Day week-end and was dreamily considering the merits of lounging in his bathrobe for three days.

In this meta-stable atmosphere, the doorbell turned out to be a startling dissonance. Roused from his reverie, Timothy almost stumbled to the door.

(Who the hell could that be?)

He opened the door to Oscarina. Her eyes were still red and her cheeks were still moist from tear tracks. She looked like a high-strung bundle of nerves, crouched and ready for a fight.

"Rina..."

"Good evening, Timmy... I'm sorry to drop in unannounced. Can I come in?"

"Sure! Come in, come in... let's get you comfortable inside and then you can tell me all about it... or not."

"That obvious, huh?" When Timothy absent-mindedly placed his hand on her back to lead her inside, she visibly shivered.

"It doesn't matter." Once she was inside, Oscarina just stood in the atrium, leaning on the closed door.

"Tim, right now I need warmth more than talk... could you take me in your arms, please?" Timothy gasped, quite worried, and complied immediately. As soon as he opened his arms, Oscarina nestled herself close to him. Timothy could hear the anguish in her breathing; it was filled with muffled sobs. He didn't dare move his arms and just kept on hugging her quietly.

Time stood still for this moment of comfort. Eventually, after she settled down and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek, Timothy worked himself the courage to talk to her.

"You look pretty bushed... how long has it been since you've slept, Rina?"

"A while..."

"Do you want to crash here? I'll take the futon in the piano room. We can always talk tomorrow if you want to."

The reply was a mixture of chagrin and gratitude. "I would like that... a lot, in fact."

"All right. Do you need anything else? Food, drink... bath... anything?"

"A drink would be nice... whatever you have. Thank you, Tim."

"Super. I'll be right back. Please make yourself at home in the meantime."

Oscarina silently walked inside the quaint house and instantly understood that Timothy was a second generation occupant who had just added his teenage years' upholstery to the family heritage. The living room was occupied by a grand piano, a futon, a decorative LED fireplace, a coffee table and nothing else. The bathroom was only furbished with the bare essentials and a plain corner shower. The kitchen and the master bedroom were evident holdovers of the time when Timothy's parents lived here and the secondary bedroom was transformed into a man-cave, complete with a giant screen plugged to a desktop computer, a bar set and several towering speakers.

Timothy was in there, mixing a pair of gin tonics. He had changed into casual clothes and shut off Supertramp beforehand.

While he was walking back to the piano room, drinks in hand, Oscarina quickly wrapped up her visual exploration. No wall was bare: there were framed posters and paintings in every room, several with dedicated lighting. "I like what you did with the place."

"Thank you." While Timothy was about to sit down on the futon, Oscarina lingered by the piano.

"Are Steinway pianos that good?"

"Mom would only play on them... and several other great pianists, of course! This one was her pride and joy: she spent almost every penny she ever earned on acquiring and maintaining it. It's a second-hand 1944 Heirloom classic grand."

"Wow... cheers!" They both sipped and Timothy nervously awaited her verdict.

"Mmmm! Tanqueray no.10... I like your style, mister..." she was barely savoring it, however. She obviously intended to empty her glass rapidly and, once she was sitting down on the futon, she bequeathed. "Play me something, Timmy, please."

"Are you sure? I haven't played for an audience in almost 25 years..."

"I would love to hear you play."

Timothy took a deep breath, placed his drink on the coffee table and seated himself in front of his piano. "Have you seen the movie Amelie?"

"Nope."

"Well... this is my favorite piece of the movie score. It's called Comptine d'un autre ete, l'apres-midi. Here goes..." and the piano room was soon filled with the wistful sounds of Yann Tiersen's melody. Timothy was playing with his eyes closed, seeing in his mind Amelie Poulain skipping stones on the canal Saint-Martin. He was playing with both dexterity and feeling and the two minutes piece was rendered to near-perfection.

A soft and peaceful snore was the only sound to be heard when Timothy turned his head to look at his public. A standing ovation could not have moved him more. While looking at his Casablanca poster, he admonished himself.

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

---

Oscarina woke up to a delightful, albeit strange, mixed aroma of vanilla, cinnamon and grilled bacon. The room was bright from a beautiful sunshine beaming through the window. The futon was extended under her; blankets and pillows were added to the decor she remembered from last night.

She slowly got up and walked to the kitchen, where she was warmly welcomed.

"Ahoy! And you're right on time: I was about to put your plate on the table! Did you sleep well?"

She actually pondered before answering, surprising herself. "I slept heavenly, Timmy, thank you. We're having French toasts for breakfast?"

"For brunch, actually... I want us to have good reserves for afterwards... if your schedule allows it, of course..."

"My schedule?"

"Well... I figure that a mixologist of your caliber would probably be booked solid for the Labor Day week-end..."

Oscarina's face morphed into pure melancholy. "Timmy... I don't know how you do it: even when you step in it, you're cute. I am currently unemployed and soon to be migrant so, in view of your warm welcome and intriguing proposal, I can certainly fit you in my Labor Day week-end schedule."

"Ohmygosh! I am so sorry, Rina..."

"Don't fret, Tim... we might as well drain the pus of that abscess... if you don't mind me talking with my mouth full, that is, because your cooking smells really delicious!"

"For the sake of full disclosure, my first aid is up-to-date and I am quite willing to perform a Heimlich or CPR on you should the need arise." Timothy was laughing softly while serving her plate, and then stayed angrily absorbed by Oscarina's tale of recent misfortunes following the vengeful intriguing of a spurned would-be lover that eventually involved both her manager and her landlord.

"I'm so sorry for you, Rina... and I better not cross paths with that wuss..."

"Cool your jets, Romeo... I came to you for help and emotional support, not to order a hit."

"Still... I hope you filed a complaint about your homophobic ex-manager, at least..."

Oscarina sneered. "Spoken like a true believer... if being ousted as a trans was enough to cause me anguish at work and at home, do you think broadcasting it in a public deposition will improve my quality of life? Don't look at me like that, Tim... I haggled myself a nice cash-out and a glorious recommendation letter... those were the things I really needed. I admit I'm a little pissed about leaving Toronto, but I'm willing to give Niagara Falls a shot and the fact that you're here more than makes up for my grief."

Timothy slumped on his chair and blushed. "Wow... huh... thank you. Well... this is the place... and I'm here for you. So, what's your plan?"

"I'm meeting my new supervisor on Tuesday afternoon... a place called the Beer Garden; and I'm moving to a new apartment by the end of the week, to minimize my storage costs."

"You're already moved out?"

"I'm sub-letting, starting next week; so yes, I've put my stuff in storage."

"wooow..."

"What?"

"I would probably still be wallowing in self-pity and chugging ice cream if I went through half of what you told me! You sure are made of strong stuff... and with quite a business head on top of it." Timothy's declaration was in an admiring tone and without a hint of sarcasm.

Oscarina merely shrugged her shoulders. "No big deal, Tim... you could even say it's par for the course, you know... for someone like me."

"Don't say that."

"Don't say what?"

"You are not a... someone like you... you're Rina, plain and simple..." Oscarina was obviously about to object but Timothy carried on without letting her "... AAAND I will be delighted by your company, as we are about to play tourists in my lovely port of call. Shall we?"

He had risen from the table and was actually offering his arm, despite the fact that he was still in pajamas.

"Tim..."

"First stop, shower! If you want me to scrub your back, just holler; I'll stay close to the door." Oscarina took in the scene for a noticeable amount of time. There was no innuendo, no lewd double-entendre in his gaze; it was pure earnestness. And she didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. She took his arm and let herself be led to the shower.

After Oscarina realized that washing her hair in the warm and comfortable trickle did little to soothe her turmoil, she decided to call his bluff. "Tiiimmm!?!"

She heard the shower door discreetly creek open. "Yes Rina?"

"I'm ready for my back rub... if you please." She had said it with an unmistakably fiendish tone and spread her arms and legs provocatively, offering her back and much much more.

Timothy could barely stay composed and let out, by reflex "... wow!"

"Do you like what you see, baby?"

He started rubbing her back, half annoyed and fully aroused. "You know... I do..."

And yet, Timothy managed to keep his care on the tender and loving side of things. Now Oscarina knew: she felt her usual itch and she decided to have fun while trying to get it scratched. "Thank you, sweetheart... this feels lovely. Could you please do my legs toooo?"

He moved his hand and sponge directly to the back of her calves, skipping her buttocks with purposeful precision. She moaned in disappointment but kept at it, gyrating her hips with devilish wantonness while Timothy gently scrubbed - it bordered on caressing - her feet, ankles, calves and knees.

Oscarina knew she was reeling him in and was quite pleased with herself, not to mention overly excited. "Timmyyy... while you rub my hips, you can also wash myyy... tushy... if you want...."