All Comments on 'The Late Starter'

by The_swallower

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Good story and quick work turning a straight guy gay even though I don't believe anyone is a 100% straight or gay to begin with. This had me thinking back to years ago when I hired a hot young college student as a part time cashier. The orientations were reversed, I was the gay one, and he was supposedly straight, but through our conversations and mild flirting and even occasional teasing it became obvious that he was sexually curious. But in those days, I was terribly conscious of keeping things at work professional, so I never let things go too far. I've kicked myself many times for not going for it since then and I think I'll do that once again now that I've read your story. Looking forward to finding out where this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More Please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Made me cum

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

So nice for a first time when your lover just completely, even roughly, fucks your face. Then the additional nice kink of being ordered to swallow. So hot to then imagine how you’re quickly traversing into a new world. You now just live for cock..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_swallower@The_swallower
Married guy that loves to lick pussy, suck cock and eat cum. Despite my addiction to sucking, I am more than happy to top. Really love giving curious guys their first experience. Also into CD's and TS. Will wear panties and lingerie when sucking, if asked. Just the usual no...