The Latex Queen

Story Info
The Latex Queen arrives at a club and performs.
3k words
4.61
8.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew how to make an entrance at her favourite fetish club. Despite it being full and people in every kind of outfit from near naked to the most elaborate of costumes people still turned their heads when she arrived. It wasn't just because of her heavy latex outfit that provided full coverage of her body from head to toe it was also her mystique and the way she strode about the place occasionally picking a plaything. No one had ever seen her full face either, she had always turned up fully hooded and barely spoke a word.

This night she had turned up fully hooded as per usual. A vision of total rubber enclosure. Only her deep green eyes and her bright shiny lipstick the only human features on show. Her heavy dark eye make up and long false eyelashes only added to the brightness of her eyes.

Tonight she was in her all black latex ensemble. A rubber queen to tease and delight yet in full control of what she was doing. A tight black latex hood moulded around her facial features highlighting her high cheekbones. Sat atop the hood a fake but impressive pony tail. Matching the hood was a shined to perfection tight latex catsuit. The latex followed every curve of her body pushing her boobs up and pulling her waist in.

It was an outfit she had worn many times before but tonight it was the little extra and accessories that made her stand out in the crowd. Over the top of her latex catsuit she had very carefully rolled on a pair of transparent latex stockings attached to a black latex suspender belt that pulled her stomach in at the same time.

Next came the latex gloves. Black, shiny and pulled high to the top of her arms. What really set these apart was the long false black nails attached to the fingers. Then finally came her boots. Only calf length but it was the height that stopped people in their tracks. Heels at 8 inches high and platforms at the front at 4 inches it made her the tallest person in the club. Most people would not be able to walk in them without falling over but she strode confidently around observing everyone.

She turned heads and she knew she did. As she glided through the club she knew people would turn and stare at her and it gave her a thrill to have this effect on people. Her anonymity didn't only excite her it also excited the people watching her. There were rumours she was the club owner or that she was someone famous or very high up in a public place hence the hood and full latex coverage. Another rumour was that she was a rich wife hiding her identity. Someone once suggested she was just a lowly secretary occasionally living a secret life. Whoever she was she had confidence, knew what she wanted and could afford to have the most gorgeous top range made to measure latex.

She hardly ever spoke when she was at the club, if someone came up to her she would just dismiss them or ignore them. She knew what she was here for and it was her choice who she played with. Tonight was no different, she strode straight to the bar asked for a double vodka and orange, downed it in two and turned around and watched the room.

Her gaze fixed on a male about 20 yards away moving past some tables. He was dressed in a full black latex suit and hooded. Not as impressive as her latex outfit but still impressive. Immediately she strode over to him meeting him head on. She stopped and beckoned him to her with her gloved hand. Once he got to her she pulled out a leash from a small bag over her shoulder and clipped it on his collar and pulled hard. Was this pre-planned? Did they know each other? There was at least two other male rubber gimps there tonight so how would she know which one was hers? But surely she wouldn't just pick out a random stranger for what she had planned.....or would she?

She pulled her rubber gimp along roughly by the leash through the crowd. He followed willingly, the lucky chosen one. People turned their heads to look, some even started to follow intrigued to see what her plans for him were knowing she liked an audience. She led him to the small podium at one end of the main room. She motioned for him to lay down which he did willingly and perfectly for what she was about to do. She deftly bound his ankles together and then strapped his legs tightly to the podium. Moving up she placed his arms by his side and strapped them tightly aswell still not saying a word to him or anyone. She never made eye contact with anyone as she went about her task of bounding this gimp down but she knew people were watching her and she found this a massive turn on.

She took hold of a latex blindfold and tightly placed it over his hood cutting off all vision of her. He was now bound and blindfolded with only his mouth so far open to the world. She continued her actions oblivious to the gathering crowd, she delicately unzipped the crotch of her shiny black catsuit and eased it open to reveal her glistening wet pussy. Knowing that everyone was now watching her every move she stood over her bound rubber gimp, surveyed the room without making eye contact with everyone and then proceeded to sit down on the gimps face.

She clamped her thighs tightly around his face and slowly moved her wet pussy around his mouth. He soon got the idea of what she wanted and his tongue found her pussy. A gasp finally escaped her mouth when his tongue brushed her clit. She ground down even harder on his face making it harder for him to breath but she didn't care, he was just here bound for her pleasure only. Those closest to this act could even hear the latex against latex as she ground down on his tongue.

After a few minutes she lent forward giving him some much needed fresh air. He continued to lick at her pussy as she bent forward and slowly unzipped the crotch of his tight catsuit. He moaned into her pussy as her latex gloved hand with the long false nails pulled out his already erect cock. There was a few gasps from the onlookers as she pulled out his massive cock. The bulge had given a clue to how big he was but now it was fully out and the contrast of the black latex against his huge white cock was now making it stand out even more. Did she know beforehand how big he was or did she get lucky? Again no one knew adding to the mystery.

He carried on licking at her pussy as she played and toyed with his cock, her gloved hand tugging on it and stroking it. She bent over some more and slowly licked the head making him twitch in his bounds at the sensation of her warm, wet tongue making contact. Her tongue worked it's way around the head, savouring, exploring, teasing it. Taking her time knowing everyone was watching in anticipation she slowly worked her tongue all the way down the shaft of his erect cock then back up again.

He twitched again as she slipped the head of his cock into her warm, moist mouth. Just the head for now, that's all she took in her mouth, sucking gently and swirling her tongue teasingly around the head. Her latex hood was so tight and moulded to her face it pulled her cheeks inwards against the cock in her mouth. Those looking closely could see the head of the cock bulge against her cheeks as she sucked in a bit further. Others further away just saw a mass of two black latex covered figures almost merging into one.

She continued to work on his cock, one hand on the base holding it up proud as her mouth now rhythmically worked it's way up and down his shaft. This wasn't for his pleasure though, although he was enjoying the experience, she didn't care about the person bound inside the rubber suit. All she cared about was his cock and what pleasure she could get out of him.

His tongue continued to work on her pussy, flicking over her clit making her thighs quiver as she took his cock deeper in her mouth. She moaned around his cock as she gave him the most exquisite sensual blowjob. In the dark confines of the crowded club in their latex outfits they were getting hotter and sweatier but she was about to take things up a notch.

She slipped his cock out of his mouth and swung her body off his face. The gimp gasped for fresh air as he laid there awaiting her next move. His cock laid there on his latex covered body glistening with her saliva in the club lights.

She stood up and turned around now towering over him in her ridiculously high boots. She took hold of a ball gag and bent down to his mouth and ball gagged him tightly, she had no use for his mouth again. All he was now was a large erect cock to use for her pleasure.

She knelt down straddling him and positioned herself above his cock. She took hold of it gripping it tightly and upright and rubbed it over her soaking wet pussy. Slowly she eased it inside of her pussy feeling how it stretched her pussy lips apart. Like with her blowjob she only eased the head of the cock into her pussy, teasing and enjoying every sensation as she gently pushed down and then up a little.

Slowly she worked herself down on this huge cock. There was nothing the man who it belonged to could do to help. He was so tightly bound he could barely even thrust back to meet her movements. To her he was nothing but a rubber toy to use for pleasure. As the cock stretched and filled her pussy her mouth opened and gasped a little showing the first sign of emotion from her since she started all of this. She held tightly onto his shoulders as she slowly pushed down further on his cock with every movement. Finally she worked her way fully down on his cock and sat up with it fully impaled in her pussy. A few people watching even gave a little applause as she gave a quick look around.

Taking a deep breath she began to grind herself against his cock, latex on latex squeaking and sliding. The muscles of her pussy stretched wide around this cock and deep inside her. The rubber gimp just laying there bound being used by her for her pleasure. She held on to him tightly again as she started to ride his cock up and down. The rock hard cock was hitting all the right areas of her pussy for her, the girth stretching her and filling her full and the length probing deep inside her with her thrust she made down.

Only now did as she started moaning louder and louder occasionally starting to scream out did she appear more human. More people gathered to watch brought the spectacle by her screaming as she impaled herself up and down on this cock.

She made eye contact with a Male who had a half naked sub female on a chain next to him. She looked down and saw his cock was bulging and straining against his underwear at the sight of her performance. This only served to make her even more turned on as she bounced harder on the massive cock inside of her.

She bent forward a bit more and really started to ride the cock even more ferociously. The size of it and the speed she was riding it was almost hurting her pussy but giving her so much pleasure at the same time. She was getting hotter and hotter in her full latex outfit, the double layers stretched tight on her skin not letting her skin breath but making appear and feel other worldly.

By now she was in a world of her own riding this impressive cock. She was now almost oblivious to her surroundings and the crowd that had gathered to watch. Her orgasm was building, her thighs were trembling but she was determined to hold onto her orgasm as long as possible. She had to make this cock cum by riding him and didn't want to cum before him.

Her moans became louder as she slammed down on his cock over and over again. Her cheeks sucked in more pronounced against the tight latex as she breathed in and out harder. She felt his cock twitch a little and then again and then finally spasm as it started to orgasm. It jerked violently inside her as the first shot of hot cum spurted deep inside her tight pussy followed by another big spurt. She ground down hard on the cock as it shot more cum deep inside her as finally she gave in as the trembling in her legs travelled through her body and her pussy clamped hard around the cock as her orgasm ripped through her. She screamed out in ecstasy over and over as the cock pulsed and filled her pussy.

People watched transfixed by her performance. One couple were openly touching each other at the sight of this latex queen screaming out in orgasm riding the gimps cock. She didn't care what people was doing or that they were watching it just made her more horny. She didn't care either about whoever the cock belonged too, he just laid there groaning into his ball gag and twitching in his bounds as she continued to ride his cock in her cum filled pussy getting every last bit of cum and pleasure out of it.

Eventually she climbed off the cock to a small round of applause from some of the onlookers. Even though it was a sex club and people were having sex or involved in some sexual activity all over the place her performance was still the standout action. Not just the way she had walk in all anonymous as usual and picked someone whether it was planned or not, but also the way she had bound and worked on him and then took the massive cock. She went and sat in a chair facing the bound latex gimp she had just ridden and used. Like a queen on her throne she pointed to a petite blonde girl watching from the side wearing a nothing but a small bondage harness and a collar. She waved her over with her black pointed finger and whispered into her ear. She watched intently as the small blonde girl went over to the bound gimp and knelt next to him and began to lick all over his cock and suck it clean of all the queen's juices. The girl then delicately unbound the gimp from his tight shackles and took him over to the latex queen on her throne.

She whispered into the young girl's ear again who in turn whispered the instructions into the gimp's ear. Immediately the blonde girl dropped to her knees in from of the queen and positioned herself at the queen's crotch. Opening her legs wide the Latex Queen exposed her wet open pussy slowly dripping with the creampie left by the gimp. The blonde near naked girl went to work, her tongue working it's way around her pussy lips and into her cum filled hole sucking up as much cum as she could. While the girl worked on the clit the Male gimp took his place on his knees and began to lick clean one her boots obediently.

Her legs tightened and squeezed against the blonde girl's head as her pussy throbbed at the attention it was getting. She chosen the girl well....or was it planned...yet again no one really knew and that was all part of her mystery. The young girl had no choice to keep working her tongue on the Queen's pussy, her head clamped tightly between the latex clad thighs. The chosen girl's tongue flicked quickly and rhythmically over her clit bringing the latex queen closer to her second orgasm of the night. Her latex covered hands gripped the chair tightly and she closed her eyes as her orgasm yet again rippled through her body making her moan out loudly again.

She released her grip around the young blonde girls head as she come down from her second orgasm. Opening her eyes she saw everyone still watching her performance, the blonde girl looking up at her from her crotch and the male rubber gimp still obediently licking her boots. She reached down and unclipped the leash from the gimp's collar and pushed him away dismissively. She was done with him and his cock and had no need for him anymore. She stood up, her legs still a little shakey from two quick orgasms, but confidently on her high heeled boots towering over the club on the little platform. With a movement of her finger she beckoned the young blonde girl to stand up next to her. Bending down she took hold of her face in her hands and began to kiss her deeply. Her tongue probed the young girls mouth as she passionately kissed her tasting herself on the chosen girl's lips.

After a minute of passionately kissing this girl she pulled her mouth away. Dismissing the girl she zipped her latex catsuit back up at the crotch and stepped down from the podium and strode past the crowd through the club to the private changing rooms. Her night was done and her pleasure completed she could now go back to her real world and leave the watchers yet again wondering who she was and what her next performance was going to be.