All Comments on 'The Latex Queen'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AgielAgielover 2 years ago

Very nice and deserving of more than the 4.52 and the relatively small amount of views it has at the moment. This may be because it’s only one Lit page.

I’ve had stories published in several categories but don’t write stories for this category myself, or read it because I don’t find the stories interesting, and came across this story accidentally as I was actually searching for another type of story.

I did enjoy it. I liked the idea of not even revealing her identity at the end and of the short time she spent in the club. That she was only there for as long as it took to satisfy her that evening.

The main characters in my bdsm stories are always dominant females. Which is probably one of the reasons I enjoyed this story.

I think it would have read better if you had a few more run on sentences. Every reader sees a story differently but personally I wanted to be taken along in a more relaxed way. It just seemed as if I was being pulled along rather going with the flow. I hope I’ve explained that in an understandable way.

I’ve just quickly skimmed through a few of your stories, without reading just to see the length, and they mainly seem to be one page and that length, as you may know, doesn’t tend to get larger ratings unless exceptional.

You submitted two stories a few years ago and then sprang back to life and 23 in the last 18 months. Which is an awful lot by any standards. Maybe next time try taking your time and writing about 10/11k words. I’m sure your own experiences plus your imagination should be able to do that. Some of my stories are written from that perspective.

Whatever you do my best wishes for your success.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...