The Laundromat Pt. 01

Story Info
Broken washer, a handsome man at the local Laundromat.
2.1k words
4.49
12.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having had so many problems with my old washer and dryer, after one last service call where the repairman suggested I invest in a new pair, this set no longer worth fixing. I went to a few places to comparison shop finally deciding on the one store I always bought from. I decided on a top of the line model front loading all the bells and whistles.

The salesman guaranteed, I would have them on Saturday afternoon, Saturday afternoon came and went, the store closed at six pm so I would have to wait till Monday at nine am, before I could yell at someone. To make matters worse, I had a leak in my laundry room when they removed the old washer and dryer, all my towels were soaked, I wrung out what I could but I could not leave them like this for two more days, I went online and found the closest laundromat there was one three blocks from my home.

I got it all bagged and ready to go I got in the car and found it right away it was a busy place, six older ladies were using the dryers when I walked in, the one lady approached me.

"You look like you could use some help there dearie." She said to me smiling.

"How can you tell, I am not really sure how these operate these machines." I said to her honestly.

"The look on your face when you walked in, you seemed to be lost, confused." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you so much, I am sure I could have figured it out but its not like my old machine at home." I said to her.

We got the towels in the washer, she showed me how to use the dryers and which ones dried the best, I thanked her, and she went back to her folding.

The ladies all left at the same time waving goodbye as they left, I was alone in the laundromat now, The door opened and in came a handsome man , I would say thirty five maybe forty, he needed a shower and a shave but he had a chiselled face, deep blue eyes, long hair tied back in a pony tail. He had on construction worker clothes that were very dirty.

He took the machine next to mine, he pulled clothes out of his duffle bag and shoved them in the machine. He took off his shirt and shoved that in the machine as well then the white tee he had under that, he had a really nice chest, dusted with soft reddish brown hair, his upper chest had more hair, his abs had only a treasure trail that disappeared in his pants from his navel, he had on those work pants and tight form fitting black boxerbriefs.

I knew I was staring but I could not help it he took off his work boots, threw in his socks, then emptied his pants pockets and slid his belt off, his pants dropped to his ankles, he did not flinch, he stepped out of his pants, and threw them in as well. Giving me a sly smile as he did.

"You really should not wash all that in the same load, you have whites, darks, jeans and tee's work pants, take the whites out and wash them seperately." I suggested to him.

He looked at me and pulled all the clothes out of the washer, his whites were in need of some bleach, they were no longer white more on the grey side now. He looked at me as to how he should sort this all out. I got up and put his clothes in the proper machines, showing him that the whites would turn out whiter and cleaner looking.

"Thank you so much for all of this, so I should buy soap and bleach?" He inquired.

"I actually have both so save your money I can give you some, I have lots." I offered to him.

He put the coins in and the machine started to fill, he took the seat next to me, he put his arm around the back of my chair, his eyes on mine. The manly scent that wafted from this man was intoxicating, a mixture of sweat, body odor, cologne and deodorant. We talked for quite a while, about all kinds of things. He was an interesting guy, his name was Reid, he worked construction, and it showed, he was built, natural muscles, farmers tan handsome guy.

"It is unusual for a guy to strip and wash all the clothes he has on isn't it?" I asked him.

"I did keep my underwear on." He said grabbing his crotch area.

"Yes you did and a good thing too." I said to him.

"Why is that?" He asked me.

"Cause they do have cameras and then there is your safety being in here alone with me naked." I said smiling.

"Cameras don't bother me and you are more than welcome to do as you please to me sir." He responded running his hand slowly down his chest to his bulging cock.

He caught me off guard, he was so forward, not shy, his cock growing in his tight form fitting underwear.

"You have a beautiful cock by the looks of it." I said licking my lips.

"You like what you see? you should taste it." He said bluntly.

"Come to my place after this and lets find out." I said

"Okay Sir lets do that." He said covering his hardening cock.

We chatted while the clothes washed and dried, I folded mine, while he dried his, he pulled his out of the dryer, and started to shove it in his bag.

"No! No! No! bring that here, I will fold all that so you don't look like you slept in your clothes." I told him.

I got it all folded Reid put on a pair of jeans and a tee for the ride to mine, once in the house he quickly shed his clothes stripping naked.

"Can I use your shower? Been a few days I really need one." He said to me.

"By all means, help yourself you will find all you need in the bathroom." I told him.

That cock was amazing it arched away from his body, jumping in anticipation of the action it would get later. I watched his ass as he walked away he was a total top but he still had a amazing ass. I jumped in the shower before he got out he felt up my ass, I grabbed his big cock he had a beautiful cock, I quickly showered and got out he was on my bed when I came out of the bathroom, he was stroking his huge cock I crawled up between his legs and hovered over him. I leaned in and kissed him, he tasted like mouthwash, he and I tongue wrestled for some time I started to massage his magnificent body, he was so tight all over.

"Can I interest you in a massage? Lay on your stomach let me loosen you up." I instructed him.

I grabbed the oil and applied it to my hands, his back a tangle of knots I slowly got him loosened up, I worked from neck to his butt. I massaged his glutes, his thighs down his legs, he later told me he had been putting up sheet rock all day, lifting the sheets is very hard on the entire body, I worked the muscles in his legs he was nice and loose, I even worked his feet, sucked his toes, he loved that.

I had him flip over and I again started at the top his head, his temples, I leaned in and kissed him on the lips a few times I massaged his neck down his hairy chest I pinched his nipples, squeezed them with my oily fingers, his nipples were extremely sensitive so I worked them till he moaned and begged me to suck his cock.

I slowly made my way to the base of his huge cock, grabbed it in my hand looked at it very closely, he was uncut I slid the foreskin back and licked the tip of his knob, he jumped as my tongue landed on the tip. His cock was incredibly sensitive, I would be very gentle with his exposed knob and cock. He admitted he had not had sex for some time now, I took his knob into my mouth I licked it slathered it with spit, I needed it to be very wet and slippery, so it would slide down my throat. I opened my mouth wide swallowing his entire shaft to the base, I continued to swallow, my throat did give him this incredible feeling like he was being stroked while in my mouth, my tongue worked the base of his massive penis.

I grabbed his balls in my hand, pulled them taut, so I could get a good look at them, I leaned in and licked them I sucked one in my mouth, rolled it around, let it pop out then took the other and did the same to it, then I took both, rolled them in my mouth, I love a mouth full of balls, I could tell he was in need of unloading soon.

"A blow job okay as I am not ready for anal sex today, next time for anal okay?" I asked him.

"Will there will be another time?" He asked me.

"There had better be I helped do your laundry pal." I said laughing.

"Yes to both then blow job and anal another time." He said smiling.

I went back to his cock, again I grabbed it in my hand, held it and looked at it, leaned in and licked it like a lollypop, from base to tip, he loved to have his cock in my mouth so I swallowed it, and slowly slid up and down on his cock, he grabbed my head, and started to fuck my mouth.

"Oh my goodness, this is amazing your mouth is so talented, you don't even gag." He said moaning.

"Get up, then you can really fuck my face." I instructed him.

He stood up on the bed me on my knees he laced his fingers in my hair so he could get a good grasp on my head. I opened my mouth and put his cock in, he pulled my head in tight to his body, it felt like he wanted to shove his cock thru the back of my head, he slowly pulled my head back. I licked his cock rolled my tongue all over his beautiful cock, then he slid his cock back in pushing it as deep as he could get it.

Then he began to assault my mouth he was relentless, as fast as he pulled it out it was coming back into me. I could not wait for when he actually fucked me, if he was this good at fucking my mouth. I sucked down on his cock holding it with my mouth and throat, a few more strokes and he was bathing my tonsils with his milky white cream, I pulled his cock back so I could actually taste it, I licked his cock clean I wanted all of it. He screamed as his cock unloaded in me.

"Oh Tom yes take it deep, take my load Tom, Tom Take It Tom." He screamed as he shot his load in me.

I smiled at him, licking the cum off of the head of his cock.

We have to do this again some time real soon." He said catching his breath.

"Anytime big guy," I said to him grinning.

We traded numbers, damn Reid had a beautiful cock, I wanted him in me in both my holes. I so wanted him to sixty nine so I could get my tongue in his hot ass, I mentioned to him that I wanted to rim his hot ass.

"No one has ever went near my ass." He said looking worried.

"You my friend are missing so much." I told him.

"Do you want to stay for a drink?" I asked him.

"Sure I don't have anywhere to be." He said sitting back.

He and I sat by the pool and talked drank our beers.

"Are you hungry have you eaten?" I asked him.

"I have not eaten actually." He replied.

"Come to the kitchen I will prepare us something.' I suggested to him.

I made us some sandwiches, with deli meats tomatoes, lettuce and mayo, we each had another beer, and took our food poolside.

"I better get going, I have to get home." Reid said giving me a weird look.