The Laundry Room

Story Info
Short story, man meets woman in common laundry room.
2.4k words
4.58
12.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, I'm not a writer and English is not my first language. I just had a short idea and I wanted to write it down, and if anyone has any feedback I'd love to hear it.

Thanks for reading!

*

It was a hot summer evening and I was headed down to the laundry room. I had put off getting my laundry done for far too long and this was the only time slot available. Of course it was a Friday. The only free times are always on Fridays. I was tired after a long week at work and was wearing the first shorts and t-shirt that I could grab before heading down.

I was 26 years and had been living in the apartment complex for a few years. I mostly spent my time at work and didn't have much of a social life apart from the gym and the occasional beer with some friends from university. The gym had by no means given me the body of a Greek god, but I felt good with what the last year of effort had given me. I had lost some of that fat and had started to develop some muscles.

Standing outside the laundry room my heart sank. I could hear a laundry machine running. It was a common problem with our laundry room: some people just didn't care about the booking system. To be fair, the booking system was just a torn sheet of paper outside of the door, but it was still a system!

I felt myself getting angrier and angrier. I was tired of this happening. I had to get my laundry done. Most of all I would have preferred to sink down into my sofa and watch a movie. This was the third time just this month. Before I've just let it be but this time I let my laundry basket drop with a loud thud and stormed through the door.

When I came in I caught a woman frozen in action, unloading a machine and staring back at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing? I booked this time! Have you no idea of the booking system?!" I yelled, exasperated.

The woman was still frozen, staring at me.

"I'm sorry? Wh- what?" she asked with a trembling voice.

I sunk my face into my hands and spoke slowly, "There's a booking system. You write your name in the time you want on the paper outside the door."

By now the woman had risen and was facing me.

"O- oh my god, I'm so, so sorry," she said faster than I've ever heard anyone talk. It was now that I noticed the trembling in her voice, her widened eyes, her demure posture and frankly: she looked scared. Of me.

It was then that I noticed another thing: how incredibly beautiful she was. She couldn't have been much older than 20 and was short and petite. Her skin was tanned by the amazing weather we'd had lost month and she was wearing a floral summer dress with straps across the shoulders. Petite as she was she had wonderful curves. I couldn't help but notice her full breasts through the thin fabric. Not to mention her waist and hips that made the dress flow in just the right way. Her brown hair disappeared behind her back and her brown eyes that was staring at me. Those eyes that were filled with terror.

Jesus! I didn't mean that! I was just pissed about my laundry.

My posture changed. My shoulders relaxed and my facial expression went from angry to apologetic.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that it feels like no-one cares about actually booking the laundry room," I said while trying my best to not sound like an angry ogre anymore.

"N- no! I'm so sorry. I actually live in the house next door but our laundry room is closed. They said we could use this one and I had no idea how to book it. Just give a minute and I'll clear out my stuff," she replied while clasping her hands.

"Oh, no, please, you've already started. It's better if you finish. I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to. I'm Joe. I live on the third floor. I really didn't mean to come off like that."

Her facial expression slowly went from scared to just a little bit less scared and the she took a few steps towards me and held out her hand.

I wish I could say I was the gentleman and looked her in the eyes the whole time but I just couldn't look away from how her dress moved across her body. How it slid a little from side to side over her breasts, and how it moved it waves over her hips.

I think she noticed, because when I stretched out my hand to shake hers, the fear in her eyes was almost gone and replaced with a slight sparkle, and her mouth had the slightest smirk.

"I'm Sarah," she said with a smile. It felt like she suddenly had the upper hand. And it felt like she was very much aware of that.

"Pleased to meet you Sarah, I'll leave you to it. I can probably get a time tomorrow," I said hurriedly and a bit ashamed from how I've scared her.

"Oh, come on, I'll be done soon.I wouldn't want you to have to wait until tomorrow. Why don't you wait here while I finish up?" her smile growing bigger.

My heart was starting to beat a bit faster. What the hell would I do there while waiting for her to finish up?

"Yeah, sure, I can wait a bit."

What the hell now? She went back to emptying the machine and I picked up my phone and started to browse Facebook. You know when you don't really know what to do and just scroll up and down on Facebook without actually reading anything? Yeah, just like that. I kept that up for a while. Probably not very long.

Then I looked over to what she was doing. For some reason we was down on here knees looking into the laundry machine. She had the most incredible ass. She obviously worked out, or perhaps she was just a genetic freak. I honestly didn't care at the time, I was just enjoying the view. The forbidden view. Her dress had shimmied up her thighs and I could see just the slightest hint of black panties. I did my best to tear my eyes away but it was too much.

Suddenly, as I was staring, she backed out and turned her head looking at me. She was proudly holding up a sock.

"Found it!" she exclaimed with a mischievous smile across her face. Did she know I had been looking?

Jesus. I had no idea how to handle this.

"Haha, great!" I said, gave an awkward thumbs back and stuck my nose back in my phone.

I kept scrolling. Maybe Tinder? I swiped a few profiles absent mindedly. Ehm, perhaps Reddit? Fuck it, let's take a peek.

When I looked up she was standing beside a table and looking straight at me. She was holding a black lace bra across her chest. I couldn't tell if she just turned towards me or if she had waited like that a while.

"Hey, you're man. I want to ask you something. What do you think about this bra?"

By this point this was too weird. Why not play along? What's the worst that could happen? So I put down my phone and walked over to where she was standing.

She kept holding the bra across her chest and when I was right in front of her I said, "I think it's great. Very sexy"

"Is that right?" she asked and took a step closer.

By now she was close enough that I could smell her. She smelled like strawberries and...and...sex? The combination was intoxicating.

She smiled at me expecting an answer. I moved even closer and said something I never expected me to say, "Yes, but I don't think a bra would be the main attraction when it comes to you."

Her face turned into a wide smile and she moved even closer. I could almost feel her breathe on my neck now.

And here's where things turned even weirder. This stuff just doesn't happen in real life. At least not for me. As she was smiling and staring into my eyes, one of her hands suddenly grabbed my cock through my shorts and started stroking slowly.

I inhaled sharply and my eyes widened but I quickly regained my composure: by this point I was way beyond questioning anything. It was a green light. Go time. My hands went around her back and grabbed her ass. A hard ass that was almost all muscle. I squeezed and caressed her ass while I pulled her into me.

"So the bra has nothing to do with it?" she said looking into my eyes while doing her best to look like a sad puppy.

I stared back into her eyes and said seriously, "No, it's your eyes and that way you smile at me when you know what you want."

As I said that I lifted her up by her waist and she wrapped her legs around me. I put her down on the table next to us and she laid back with her legs spread, hanging over the edge.

Now I could see those panties I just caught a peek of earlier in full view under her dress. A black silky thong. I caressed her thighs up and down and felt her breathing getting a bit heavier. By now I was honestly in a bit of a hurry. Who could blame me? And I was hoping she was as well. I reached for her underwear and pulled it down her legs.

Her pussy was honestly just as amazing as she was. She had obviously shaven recently, but she had a bit of a stubble. I stared a few seconds before starting to kiss her thighs. That smell of strawberries and sex was now overwhelming. My kisses slowly moved toward their target, savouring the taste of her smooth legs.

When my mouth met the end of her leg and was near its destination I have a pause and started to hungrily kiss around her groin, doing my best to delay the inevitable, no matter how much I wanted it. By now she was moaning and writhing on the table, and I loved it. My Friday evening had turned from a boring laundry session into a great adventure.

I couldn't wait any longer and planted my mouth right on her pussy. My tongue started hungrily caressing her labia and her back arched up from the table and she gave up a huge gasp. I could feel how wet she was already, and she seemed to push into me with each stroke of my tongue.

I started moving towards her clit and when I found it I moved a finger to stroke around the opening of her vagina. She was writhing even harder now and there was no question about the moans she was giving up.

Just as I was about to enter her with a finger she suddenly pushed me away with her legs.

It was fun while it lasted though? Right? How often does something like this happen?

"Holy shit you're slow! Come here," she suddenly exclaimed and pushed me against the wall. She quickly got down on her knees and almost tore my shorts asunder. My hard cock sprang free and she stared at it for second before kissing my thighs and my stomach. Everywhere except where I wanted her to be. I could barely hold on. She looked amazing. Her face was glowing. Her dress had come off one of her shoulders and her tits were showing. And she was on her knees before me, with my cock so near her face.

Then she pulled back for second. Her eyes locked onto mine, her mouth just an inch in front of my cock. Then, while still looking at me she opened her mouth and took me in it. The silky smooth feeling was almost too much. She worked the head for a bit before going deeper. I am not a big man but she impressed me with her skill. All the while she was looking up into my eyes and caressing my legs. She did deep strokes and made a little twirl with her tounge every time she backed off.

After a little while one of her hands joined us and was quickly about to come.

I pushed her away from me, I had to if this was going to last any longer. I needed the rest now. I needed her. I had to feel her.

She let out a gasp when I pulled her up from the floor and spun her around and put her face against the wall. She put her palms against the wall and spread her legs when I tossed the hem of her dress over her back. I couldn't get over her amazing ass. Not small, but not enormous, and so very perfect. I put my hand between her legs and felt that she was absolutely dripping.

I moved up to her and lined my cock up with her pussy. There was no time for play so I slowly pushed in while we both gave up a longing sigh. Her pussy was warm and smooth and tight and it felt like my cock was made for it. Based on her moans I can just imagine that she felt something similar.

After I've gone all the way in I started moving in and out, feeling the walls of her pussy caressing the length of my penis. I picked up the speed and each time I hit bottom her well toned ass gave a satisfying smack that sent shockwaves through my body. She was doing her best pushing back into me. Her moans revealed that she was getting close and I was not far behind.

By now I was pounding her as hard as I could and we were both working up a sweat. After her moans had reached a plateau I could feel the muscles in her pussy start to contract and that was just too much for me. All my cock was feeling was an overwhelming wetness and tightness.

We reached our climax simultaneously and while we both screamed, I came in her while she came on me. We sank down to the floor and held onto each others sweaty bodies.

"Hey Joe, when's your next laundry time?" she asked out of breath after a while.

"I'm not sure, but I'll let you know," I replied with a smile and brushed some hair from her face.