The Laundry Room Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we both slid into bed, Dad said to me, "Fiona, dear, we don't have to do anything if you'd rather not. We can just cuddle and then go to sleep."

I was tongue-tied, but managed to nod. I snuggled up next to him, keenly aware that my breasts (covered only by the thin fabric of the nightgown) were pressing against his side. His hand rubbed my back tenderly, and I could tell he was itching to let it wander down to my derrière; but he didn't.

You know what got me going? His smell. It wasn't after-shave or anything like that; it was him. Daddy-smell! It evoked all kinds of memories, and my heart suddenly seemed to swell as I thought of what a wonderful man--and a wonderful parent--he had been. Cooing, "Oh, Daddy, I love you so much," I lay directly on top of him and gave him a hard kiss on the mouth. My own lips were trembling a bit, but I still felt good--so good that I started getting wet right away. With a little moan I started kissing the side of his neck and his strong, broad shoulders.

Daddy wasn't slow on the uptake, and he began pulling up my long nightgown up to my waist, exposing my bottom. He kneaded my butt with his big, firm hands, and I could feel that erection of his getting even harder. It seemed a shame to have it encased in that silly underwear, so I pulled it down to his knees to unshackle his member.

I could feel his cock rubbing up against my belly, and I was now totally ready to do just about anything with him. I slid off of him--only so I could slide down and stuff that cock into my mouth. I did so, marveling at the fact that this was the thing that had led to my creation twenty-six years ago. I could see in my mind's eye the come that spurted out of it, landed in my mother's vagina, and started the process of bringing me into being. It was an awesome moment.

Unlike Maureen, I wanted Daddy on top for our first copulation. Much as I like riding guys, I just had to have him cover me with his body and possess me fully in the tried and true missionary position. He was wondering whether he should make me come first, but I cried out, "Oh, Daddy, please go into me! Right now!" I had a feeling I'd come (unusually for me) just from his pounding me.

So, after he checked to make sure I was wet, he slipped into me.

His cock was just a bit thicker than Jonathan's, and it somehow filled me even more than his did. I could feel every inch of it as it slowly made its way into my deepest recesses. And all the while, Daddy was gazing down benevolently at me, a soft smile on his face. There was so much love in his expression that I almost broke down and cried. He bent down and pasted his lips onto mine as he started pumping, while his hands scoured me all over--breasts, back, thighs, bottom, anywhere he could reach. He wanted as complete an experience with his elder daughter as she wanted with him.

I wrapped my legs around his thighs, and he went in even farther. Oh, man, was he plugging me up! I felt so wet down there that my juices began trickling out of me and coating my thighs; I was almost so wet that I thought he might slip out of me. But he didn't, and his thrusts became stronger and stronger, almost manic as his climax approached.

Yes, we came together--and I can't remember the last time that had happened this way. It was a transcendent, almost holy moment, this union of father and daughter in the coils of the most exquisite physical and spiritual love that could possibly be imagined. I think a few tears did leak out of my eyes as my orgasm shook me all over, and as I felt his seed filled me to repletion.

We separated reluctantly, but I knew this was only the first of what would be an ecstatic series of couplings. Later he went into my butt--gently at first, but then with such vigor that I felt his entire body was in me. Still later we had a long, leisurely session of sixty-nine--and believe you me, I worshipped the cock that was in front of my face, licking and sucking and nuzzling it as if it was the only penis in the whole world. And he made me come twice, maybe three times with his own diligent licking.

To cap it all off, he went into my butt again, lying behind me spoon-fashion and holding onto my breast while he pummeled me. I was half-asleep by this point, but I also felt a kind of ongoing low-grade orgasm that must have lasted half an hour or more, until he finally exploded for the fourth time in me.

And then we finally went to sleep.

*

Dad moved back in a short time later. Of course we knew he would.

It was on a Saturday afternoon that Maureen rushed into my room--I was idly reading a magazine--and said, "You gotta come and see this!"

She all but dragged me out into the hallway and toward the master bedroom. The door was open, and I could not only hear certain telltale moans and groans but also catch some glimpses of what was going on. When we actually stepped into the room, the whole situation became clear to us.

There were three people on the bed. Dad was lying on his back. Mom was on top of him, facing him, his cock buried deep in her pussy. Jonathan was kneeling behind Mom and had just inserted his dick into her butt.

Of course, I'd done threesomes with Maureen and Jonathan before--but this view of double penetration was new to me. It was a thrilling sight, and I couldn't take my eyes off the three writhing figures.

Maureen, however, wanted to do more than just look. At first she did her usual bit of reaching underneath her skirt and fondling herself; but then another idea struck her. Giving me a naughty look, she stripped in seconds flat and climbed onto the bed. There was just enough room for her to squat down in front of Mom's face. Mom looked up at her, startled, and then--as if by some weird instinct--began licking the wet pussy that was inches from her nose and lips. I saw that tongue lapping at Maureen's labia and clitoris, with my sister clutching her own tits and whooping happily as her mom pleasured her.

Well, at that point I had to join in somehow. I undressed a bit more slowly and demurely, and then made my way to the bed. I took Dad's hand and directed it at my sex: he couldn't see very well, as his vision was largely hidden by the sight of his wife licking his daughter just above his face. But when he touched my area he was pretty quick on the uptake, and he stroked me while still pumping my mom's pussy as Jonathan gored her in the ass.

I can't say there was a simultaneous quintuple climax among us all, but it was close. There was plenty of sighs and whimpers and bellows from all concerned as the two men shot their load into Mom and we three women quivered with our orgasms.

Almost as soon as the men pulled out of Mom, Maureen said, "Hey, I wanna be next!" The men groaned, pleading with her for a little time to recover. She grudgingly gave it to them--using the time to descend on Mom's lower regions and licking up all the come that Dad and Jonathan had deposited in her pussy and ass. Mom just watched in bewildered silence, her lips still wet from her daughter's juices.

Maureen got her double penetration, and quite a bit later I did too. It was an incredible experience. I actually didn't do much of anything: lying on my side, I had Jonathan plug up my pussy while Dad stuffed his dick into my butt. Later I did manage to lick Mom's pussy, just to get an idea of what it tasted like. I was surprised that it was so different from Maureen's (and my own). Who knew?

We didn't do this fivesome very often--it took too much energy! But the upshot of this whole business was that Jonathan and I began getting really close, while of course Mom and Dad renewed their intimacy as husband and wife. This left Maureen as the odd woman out--and she began regretting her single-minded focus on sex rather than an actual emotional relationship with someone.

Looking at me sourly one day, she said, "Yeah, yeah, sis, you were right all along. Just fucking isn't all that much fun. It's fun, all right, don't get me wrong! But it's more fun when you actually feel something for the guy--or guys--or gals--you're with. Sure, I feel a lot for all you folks here, but I guess I'll get to work finding a guy for myself."

"That may be tricky," I said. "How's he going to react when he learns what goes on in this house?"

She gave me a thoroughly sarcastic smirk. "Are you kidding me? When he figures out that everyone here basically fucks everyone else--that Dad fucks his two daughters, that Jonathan fucks our Mom, that we both taste her pussy whenever we get the chance--he'll think he's died and gone to heaven."

"You're probably right about that," I said.

I had to hand it to my sister: she knew men, and she knew what they liked.

THE END

12