The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 01

Story Info
the island.
1.2k words
4.56
8k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

this is the beginning of a series of short stories in which i'm experimenting with a new style. i've tried to write them so that you, dear reader, feel you are a part of the adventure. each story will stand on its own but there is a narrative flow.

the use of lowercase throughout is a stylistic tilt of the hat to my favourite poet, e. e. cummings so please don't go blaming gari, angel and jen, my gorgeous proofreaders.

for this series there is only one muse, and she is, of course, laura.

----

i awoke with a start, feeling a cool wind blowing over my skin and the feeling of soft sand under me and the sound of crashing waves nearby. i opened my eyes and saw that i was lying, curled up, on a beach. i had gone to bed as normal the night before so my immediate assumption was that this was some sort of lucid dream.

i stood up, testing my surroundings. everything seemed real enough but how did i get here?

i looked out at the sea. it was perhaps half a mile away. if this was a dream, i decided, it was a beautiful dream and i should just enjoy it.

turning around i saw a large wooden beach hut only twenty feet behind me. the door was open and, as i looked, you walked out, as naked as me. i took in your beauty, feasting with my eyes. i saw your eyes locked onto mine.

"laura?"

"anna?"

we rushed into each other's arms and kissed, our lips devouring each other, our tongues caressing, our hands drawing each other as close as was physically possible, our breasts pressed together.

you broke away for a moment.

you raised an eyebrow, "how?"

"i don't know. i don't care. we're here." i paused for a moment. "is there a bed in there?"

"yes. it's where I woke up."

"i want you to take me to our bed. i want you to fuck me. i want your mouth on my breasts, your fingers in my cunt. i want to explore every inch of you."

you smiled.

"you don't want coffee first?"

"no."

you took me by the hand and led me into the hut. there was soft sunlight streaming in through the window onto the large bed in the middle of the room. you sat and pulled me with you, lying down with me as we kissed again.

i pushed you onto your back and straddled you. my pussy stroking your mound and then moving up, over each of your breasts, wetting your nipples with me. up. straddling your face, lowering myself to you. my lips wet and puffy, lowering myself to feel your mouth engulf my clit, my juices covering your chin. i felt your tongue flick on me and i couldn't contain myself.

"i'm going to cum for you my love. my cunt adores you, my body craves you."

i felt the electricity in me spread out from your tongue. the shock wave of my orgasm crashing through me, my juices trebling and gushing into you as i cried out, "yes! yes! i'm cumming! fuck!"

as my orgasm subsided I moved myself down to lie beside you. seeing my wetness on your face. i kissed you. licked myself from you. kissed you again.

staring into each other's eyes we both smiled and, at the very same moment, we said, "i love you."

i planted kisses on your mouth, your nose, your chin. we softly chewed on each other's lips. i nibbled at your ears. i kissed your neck. soft loving kisses as my hand wandered down and took your right nipple in my fingers. i squeezed just a little and felt your body come alive, your nipple hardening even more under my touch, a soft moan escaping your beautiful lips.

i followed my hand with my kisses. over your breasts, kissing and nibbling all the way, biting gently on your nipple as i passed, and on down, finally reaching my goal - a kiss on your mound and then laying between your legs. my hands running up your thighs now, pushing them up, parting you. as always, you read my signals and took hold of your thighs, pulling your knees up, exposing yourself, giving yourself as selflessly as you always do.

i planted kisses from your left knee, all the way down your inner thigh, my hand stroking down your right thigh, matching my movements. as I approached your beautiful pussy i stopped and ran my tongue along the crease of your outer lips, the fingers of my hand stroking the other side.

i moved my lips to your right knee and planted kisses down, my hand now tracing your right thigh until i, once more, came to your pussy. my tongue ran along your outer lip, my fingers mimicking on the other side.

i looked up. seeing you staring at me, your hands gripping your thighs, pressed to your beautiful breasts. i smiled and your face lit up in a smile of pure joy, reflecting my own.

i looked down at your pussy for a moment.

"hello," kiss, '"i've missed you," kiss.

i traced two fingers down each side of your pussy, between your outer and inner lips, pushing them together, gathering them. they stayed together because you were so wet. when my fingers travelled just below your entrance i moved them together and moved them up, parting you, making that little heart shape with your clit at the top. i placed my tongue at your entrance and circled it, feeling you open to me. feeling your cunt open as i put the tip of my tongue in you. tasting your beauty, sensing you in every way.

my eyes looked back up. we stared. i placed two fingers at your entrance and slid them in. feeling your beautiful cunt muscles gripping me. your wetness covering my fingers, a little dripping out onto the palm of my hand. i clamped my mouth on your clit and sucked it in, flicking my tongue across her.

the sudden clamp on my fingers told me you were close.

i started humming, the little vibrations increasing the pulses i felt inside you, pushing you closer. my fingers started thrusting in and out. our eyes were locked on each other and you said, "fuck me, anna. fuck me. i'm going to cum for you."

my fingers were now making sloshing sounds in your cunt as they moved quickly in and out, stroking your most sensitive areas inside, filling you. i felt your clit grow bigger and harder in my mouth and you gripped my hair in your hands, taking bunches of it and pushing my lips harder against yours.

you started shaking, your thighs quivering around my head, your beautiful tummy suddenly contracting as i felt your cunt muscles clamp down on my fingers.

you screamed. a piercing cry of joy and release. your wetness became a torrent, covering my fingers and my hand. i slowed as i felt your tightness increase and, finally, i felt your body release and relax.

sliding my fingers out i watched your opening, still showing small contractions. placing a kiss on your clit i slid back up next to you and we kissed.

when your breathing recovered we stared and smiled at each other.

we held each other then. bound closely, arms around each other. united in so many ways.

you looked at me, smiled and said, "now we have coffee?"

annag98
annag98
811 Followers