All Comments on 'The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 01'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
strange, intriguing...

...and a dream or not? at first i was doubtful about the use of lower-case but i grew used to it and it worked. so i'm doing the same here in acknowledgement. this is an interesting little interlude, anna, and your writing now is going from strength to strength. it's always good to see your name on the listings.

Wrigley28Wrigley28over 3 years ago
Sloshing

One of my favourite words... sloshing... delighted to see its use. Short sweet and to the point, as always wonderfully eloquent in your use of language. I look forward to further short stories

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Yes, it worked. Nice. Stylish. Presumably not knowing the conventional details (characters, back story etc.) is part of the concept, so let's not complain about the lack of them.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

I love your stories, I'm a fan, but the absence of capitals made it hard to read and I gave up before the end. Sorry.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

MMm, yummy, loved it - the whole style thing worked well and gave it a dream-like quality. More please!

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
EEE, EEE, CUMMING!!!!!!!!!

Hi Anna

I too am a fan of e e cummings, and the style worked for me perfectly, adding vividness and a feeling of urgency and of a surging rush of accumulating emotions and sensatons. Absolutely LOVED IT.

Marixxxxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Loving it so far

Great start to a wonderful story-telling series. The description of the love making between lira and Anna was amazing and made it so so real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES