All Comments on 'The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Lovely vignette

...of sensitive and attentive sex between two lovers fully in touch with the feelings of each other.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
I find it hard...

...to understand how your use of lower-case letters could break any kind of rules. I've read some stuff on this site that breaks almost every rule of good writing and good taste and it has got through. Sometimes I think they make the rules up as they go along. I saw a story on here a few days ago which was racist and sexually violent in the extreme with frequent use of the 'n' word and that somehow got past the moderators. Lower-case letters are nothing compared to that. Okay, rant over!

Beautifully written as always, Anna. A bit short but it is described as a vignette so that's fine (as long as it doesn't break another obscure rule). Now on to Part 3.

Brian

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
Even more deliciousness!

I love these fleeting but deeply intimate moments that you are conjuring up for us. They have a quality for which I think the rich and intense scent of good coffee makes an excellent metaphor. Certainly after reading this story I'm sure coffee will never taste or smell the same for me again!

Love

Marixxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

I am so enjoying these aptly titled vignettes, such wonderful erotic bonbons. The perfect complement to your Meeting of Minds.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64327 days ago

Delightful quickies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...