The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 04

Story Info
Passion on the orient express.
1k words
4.73
2.8k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

For Laura

-------

We were on the long french leg of the journey from London to Venice. The luxury of the Orient Express was living up to its promise.

Our meal in the dining car had been delicious and wonderfully teasing. We made our way back to our first class sleeper cabin and, once the door was closed and locked behind us, we fell into each other's arms, our kisses passionate, our hands in each other's hair. The gentle rocking motion of the train swayed us slowly against each other, movements that stirred both of us.

You pulled back and stared into my eyes. there was a passion there that further fanned the flames of desire already alight between my legs. I felt my tingles and desire rising - a distinct wetness under my knee length dress. We had both forsworn underwear. Our kiss resumed and I felt you slide the zipper down the back of my dress. I mirrored your movements and we undressed each other in unison, dropping the dresses down on the floor, not removing our shoes.

You pushed me gently back onto the bed and I sat on the edge as you knelt on the floor, pushing my knees apart.

"Now I get dessert," you said, and I moaned as you enclosed my clit in your mouth. I felt your tongue stroking me so expertly. I put my hands in your hair and pulled you on to me. I was already close when we had left the dining car because we had sat next to each other and, during the whole of the meal, had eaten with just a fork, our free hands under each other's clothing, stroking each other's clits, sliding our fingers in each other's cunts. We had been hidden by the tablecloth but we were both fairly sure our waitress had known what we were up to because as we left she had said, "Please come again, ladies."

The rocking of the train made for a wonderful, additional movement that built up a new layer of warmth on and in me.

I felt you start humming, the vibrations running through me. My cunt clamped down as I felt two fingers slowly enter me and brush my spot. That was enough to complete me. To throw the switch.

I moaned out, "Fuck yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. There. Almost there. Fuuuuck!" as it washed through me. From my cunt, my clit, up through my tits, down through my legs and up out through my head. It rolled on and on. It was perfect. You read me so well, pushing me through the waves that just seemed to keep coming.

As I slowly recovered I felt a wonderful after shock as you withdrew your fingers, kissed my clit and stood up, pushing me back onto the bed and straddling me. I took in your erect nipples, your wet and puffy lips and we smiled at each other.

"Now it's your turn," I said

I put my arms up and pulled you down onto me, our lips meeting in a prolonged kiss in which I could taste myself. Our arms went around each other and I felt your warmth against me. We rolled over so that I was now on top of you, laying between your legs. I could feel the heat of your cunt on my mound as I pressed onto you.

We kissed and I whispered, "Do you want me to make you cum, Laura?"

You nodded and blinked your eyes slowly. I got up and went to one of our cases, leaning down, my ass showing to you. I wiggled it, reaching behind and spreading my cheeks, showing you how wet I still was. I reached into the case, retrieving some lube. As I turned, holding it in my hand you moaned.

I knelt between your legs and squeezed out a little onto your star. I spread it around with my index finger and squeezed some more onto you. I pushed in gently and you sighed. I felt a little resistance and held for a second until you relaxed. I pushed a little more and my finger slid in all the way, emerging inside you.

"Fuck, yes," you moaned.

I lay down and placed my tongue at your entrance, circling it, tasting you. You were incredibly, beautifully wet. I lapped my tongue up between your lips, and circled your incredibly swollen clit.

I put two fingers from my other hand at your entrance, sliding them in slowly, my palm upwards. I felt your velvety wetness. I found your little ridges and that spot that I know so well and started slow 'come hither' movements. I clamped my mouth on you, sucking you in, my tongue flicking slowly in time with my fingers in your cunt and I curled my finger in your back entrance up, pushing up, feeling the movements of my other fingers.

You moaned and gripped the sheets and I felt your cunt squeeze on me as you were about to cum.

You called out, "Fuck, yes, fuck, yes! Cummmmmm!" and you started thrashing on the bed as I moved with you. I slowed and felt the twitching inside you. I stopped for a moment and as you relaxed I started my stroking inside once more, my finger in your ass I slid slowly in and out, my tongue I flicked.

You called out, "Again? Yes... again!"

Your second cum ripped through you and you moaned meaninglessly. This time there were a lot of your juices splashing over me. I rode the wave with you and finally slowed to a stop. I slid my fingers out of your ass and cunt at the same time and you shuddered as they emerged.

I placed a soft kiss on your clit and slid up next to you. You took my head in your hands and licked your juices off me before finally kissing me.

We broke the kiss and looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I love you too," you said.

I giggled, "You always have to get in first. I love you. Happy Anniversary, love."

"Happy Anniversary baby."

We kissed for a long time and eventually fell asleep, your arms around me, your leg hooked over me, my arm draped over you, cupping your breast, nuzzled into your neck.

annag98
annag98
811 Followers