The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 05

Story Info
A woodland walk.
1.2k words
4.71
2.4k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Once again I have to give my wonderful proofreaders my thanks and blessings and I want to particularly mention Gari - she is indomitable in her pursuit of typos and slip ups.

As for all of this series, this one is for my muse, the wonderful Laura

--------------------------------------------

We walked through the woods hand in hand. When you had suggested that morning that we go for a woodland exploration you said we should pick out each other's outfits and we weren't allowed underwear.

"Expect to be fucked," you'd said over morning coffee in bed.

For you I picked out your white mini dress. I love seeing you in it because it only just covers your modesty. I love how you have to be careful not to expose yourself. For your feet I picked out your black, knee length boots. Not the most practical for a walk in the woods but we wouldn't be walking too far and the ground was pretty firm.

For me you picked out my mid thigh length, grey wraparound. "Easy to remove," you said, sending little warming twinges to my pussy. For my feet you picked out my platform mules because, "they make you look so fuckable."

We packed a shoulder back with all the essentials and set off.

The anticipation of what we were planning was making the warmth between my legs increase with every step.

We were following the nature trail, being shielded from the heat of the sun by the canopy of trees. Passers-by occasionally gave us odd looks but we just smiled at them and at each other. We giggled when a rabbit bounced across our path, stopped, looked up at us, twitched its nose and bounded up ahead, turning off the main trail.

"Let's follow her," you said quietly.

I smiled, "How do you know it's a 'her'?" I asked.

"She looked at us," you said, "and spotted kindred spirits."

We turned off the track down into the thicket of trees. After a few minutes the sounds of the other visitors to the woods receded and we were alone.

We wrapped our arms around each other and our lips brushed gently as we kissed. You let out a soft moan as I stroked your back and lifted your dress, caressing the cheeks of your beautiful, bare bum. Our kiss became slightly more passionate, our tongues flicking over each other. I felt my heat and wetness increase as you lifted the back of my dress and massaged my bare buttocks.

You broke the kiss and whispered, "Are you ready, baby? Tell me what to do. Please?"

I reached into the bag and pulled the thick picnic blanket out on the floor.

"Lie down, love," I said, "and hitch up your dress."

You hitched up your dress, revealing your puffy and wet cunt. You lay down on the rug and I stood over you, undoing the wrap of my dress, letting it fall to the ground and stepping out of it before kneeling down between your legs.

I reached into the shoulder bag and pulled out the toy we had brought with us.

"First we have to check you're really ready, love," I said, before lying down and placing a soft kiss on your clit. I looked up and saw you staring down at me.

"Play with your tits, love. Massage them through your dress while I check you fully."

I watched as your hands started squeezing your tits, pulling at your nipples through the thin material.

You sighed as I circled your entrance with my fingers and slid two into you, feeling your velvety wetness. I felt your cunt muscles squeeze and relax as I slid them deep into you. I took your clit in my mouth and tasted you properly. Now I knew you were ready. Your taste always gives you away.

I slid my fingers out and you shuddered and let out a soft moan. I knelt back up and took the toy in my hands, placing the smaller end of the double dildo vibe at your entrance and sliding it into you. I fastened the straps around your thighs and waist as you lifted yourself up.

I sidled up and straddled your face, saying, "Now tell me if I'm ready or not, love."

I lowered myself onto your mouth and felt your tongue slide into me and then up. I was so hot and ready for you. You sucked almost greedily on my clit and I almost didn't want to stop but got up enough self control to lift myself off and say, "Well?"

You practically growled, "Fuck yes, you're ready."

I slid back down and placed the larger dildo at my entrance and slid slowly down on it. It stretched and filled me so gorgeously. I arched my back and felt your hands reach up and caress my tits, pinching my nipples, sending beautiful waves through me and making my cunt clamp wonderfully on the dildo inside me.

I pushed down and finally my clit rested on the little bumps that were between us, joining us. I picked up the remote from the bag and switched onto pulse mode and I felt your grip on my breasts increase as we both cried out. The waves were inside us and on our clits, uniting us physically.

I leaned down and lay on you as the wonderful vibrations filled us. Our eyes were locked on each other and we kissed. Deeply, urgently. You put your arms around me and I felt you pushing up so the dildo was moving in me.

I was close and I broke the kiss to say, "I'm going to cum love. Any second..."

"Cum for me, Anna. Yes!"

That was all I needed, your permission. I'd been waiting all morning for this release. Since our coffee and kisses earlier, and it burst from me. I cried to stifle my cries as much as possible which only served to make it more intense. It rushed through my cunt walls, my clit up over my tummy and tits, I felt it in my face and we kissed as it carried on and on.

I felt the vibrations stop and I slowly returned to consciousness. You had picked up the remote and switched it off.

"Oh fuck, love. That was gorgeous."

I sat back up and slowly lifted myself up and off the dildo, getting a delicious after shock as I was suddenly empty.

"Now, Laura needs her reward for giving me such a delicious orgasm," I said.

I undid the straps and slid the smaller dildo out, marvelling at how wet and open you were. I took the larger dildo and placed it at your entrance, sliding it slowly in.

"We're mixing you and me, love,' I said, "my juices are on it and now yours are."

You put your hands in my hair and pulled me onto you. I clamped on your clit and flicked left and right.

You moaned softly and cried out, "Fuck, yes. Fuck... yes... fuck."

I was pushing the dildo so it was pressed up on your spot and sliding it in and out in time with my tongue. I felt the gush of you as you came, rising with you as your hips lifted. I rode your orgasm with you and finally you let out a long sigh and relaxed.

I slid up next to you on the blanket and we kissed, arms around each other, legs interlocked.

"Love you too," you said.

I giggled. "Love you."

We kissed.

At that moment a woman's voice said, "That is possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen."


annag98
annag98
811 Followers